Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
San Francisco this weekend
Posted: 2010-08-13, 4:32 pm

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heading back to the city by the bay for a weekend of Pliny the Elder,,good smoke,,and the Outside Lands Music Festival in Golden Gate Park. Two days of non-stop music in an awesome setting. The Summer of Love 2010...
On a side note, I met the marketing manager for Ratdog (Bob Weir and Phil Lesh) in Cafe Belgique over Queens Day,,,, They are opening the concert saturday,,Kings of Leon closing it sunday night

Check out the lineup..

Bringing my own Cali Bud to enjoy the vibe in the Haight Ashbury, Toronado, and.....

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/

Posted: 2010-08-15, 6:39 pm

420 Power Kat
Great weekend so far,,started drinking Pliney's early friday morning while sitting at the old Ferry Building,,meandered my way up to City Beer ,,,like this place a lot...then up to Toronado and ended up at Zeitgeist...Caltrain to Sunnyvale reminded me of trips from Alkmaar to Amsterdam,,drunk,,stoned,,,but not the same Red Lights!

Spent the day at Bethel Island,,drinking, smoking and boating around the delta..interesting part of California. Ended up at the San Jose Jazz Festival downtown,,lots of hot looking latina's bumping and grinding to the Salsa and Latin Jazz. Not the biggest fan of Gordon Biersch but that was the only brewery close by,,

Today, at the Le Meridien Embarcadero. Got in early and all they had ready was a suite on the 24 th floor overlooking the Bay,,,cool. Off to Haight for a Pliney then up to Golden Gate Park for Sunday Funday with the local crowd and 4 live stages going non-stop thru midnight,,and beyond.

Cheers from SF

Posted: 2010-08-18, 3:47 am

akibono
What's a good place to score some nice buds?
Re: San Francisco this weekend
Posted: 2010-08-27, 4:17 pm

PlayItAgainSamSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I have to admit to being a little jealous...)

San Francisco.....mmmm....what a city...say what you will! I don't know if I'm more jealous of people living in SF or in AMS..:)

Sam
Re: San Francisco this weekend
Posted: 2010-08-27, 10:03 pm

soylent Power Kat
Quote:
What's a good place to score some nice buds?

In SanFran? If you don't have any connections, I'd say hostels, the Mission district, or Golden Gate Park. Careful in the Mission district though, there's some shady characters about over there.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: