Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tijuana/ West Coast Micer Meet
Posted: 2010-08-23, 4:08 am

smuler Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 

I arrived in San Diego the afternoon of August 14. It was a beautiful day, 70 F ( coming from a very warm summer in the Metro NY area)....

I immediately took the Kia Soul http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/Kia_S ... 24x768.jpg up the coast to meet Harvey Wallenbanger and Alelover at Beer Nirvana ( Pizza Port Carlsbad ) http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3546/?view=beerfly

The 4:20 meetup actually turned out to be more like 6 Pm due to the unanticipated bumper to bumper on 5 Soutbound

This is a local ( if I am correct- 4 locations ) pizza joint that brews their own world class brew.

Beer- I had the Cho Saiko : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/5318/60282 Fantastic DIPA ...almost as good as the Pliny

I also had the Night Rider : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/5318/27434 Fantastic imperial Stout

I recommended the brand new ( Released that day ) Kung Foo Elvis : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/5318/61182 Excellent Pale Ale

Pale ale's are all the rage this summer, as they amp up the ABV into the 6-7.5 % range... Crisp and Tasty

We then sampled some great pizza- what was it HWB ??

As Harvey was a former resident- we left Pizza Port and “ took the stroll “

Along the way we spoke of Agnieszka/Nina/Nikola....

We spoke about lots of things ( Oase/Artemis/Costa Rica/ Buenos Aires ). It also made me a little sad that I wasn't going to the micer meetup

We partook of dessert along the way- a fine Kush and a great conversation among like-minded gents...

Aah..... California in all it's finest

We then went to the “ G Spot “ for a nightcap and a pretty blonde came up to us and told us that she “ Was looking for a little penis “

Since I wanted to save myself for the next 2 days, I politely declined..we finished our drinks and walked back to the car. They had an early flight the next day, and I had a 50 mile drive to my hotel.

Before I left, we did a little fashioned horse trading, and I obtained 3 hash bon bons for some little blue bippies...

Fuck, am I glad I only ate a half of one, as I certainly was talking to Jesus all the way home !!!!

I almost crossed into the Mexican border by mistake....

Since I knew I was going to monger in Tijuana, I did a lot of homework, and decided to stay in a brand new Holiday Inn Express in Otay Mesa (100 yards from the Mexican border ) :

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/s ... _-ex_sanom

I took the schlep into Tijuana each afternoon around noon …. I've been there enough times, but this time I was quite worried due to all the violence reported lately. I donned my “ locals disguise “ and blended in...

I went to Hong Kong Bar ( american strip type club will full touching ) Fingering and dildo/whipped cream shows fully interactive with bar patrons . This was a new place for me, and was a good warmup to my favorite hunting ground - Adelitas

I did my homework on ISG, and I knew that I was looking for a MILF named Angela..

Well- she found me !! Rubbing me to a full stiffie right in the bar. Great English, very friendly ( good sign )
As we spoke, she took a long time to sip her Ficha drink ( another good sign )

When she understood that I was no rookie, we negotiated with each other. The final outcome was 80 USD per 30 minutes (DFK,DATY, BBBJ with CIM ) We went into the hotel above the bar ( extremely safe and protected by security ) . I went to give her the money, and she said “ later baby, after we are done . Before we went into the room, she told the room cleaners not to knock on the door... Real nice session, and when I told her that I wanted to CIM, she told me “ you lie back now and drink your beer while you squirt in my mouth, OK baby ? “

What a keeper.. Of course she earned a little present from me which I gave her after the session

I liked her so much, that I came back to see her the next day. This time I did her for 60..Just as nice- and we were there for at least 45 minutes as she gave me a nice back rub with oil, and I gave her one too

I also gave her a couple more presents, as she had 3 daughters at home...

Maybe there were prettier/younger girls at both clubs, but I wasn't going to spin the wheel, and take a chance..

2 certain shots on goal are very valuable to me as sometimes it doesn't work out the way we would like it.....

It was a big weekend for me, and I wanted to make the most of it

Tip- take the Trolley to TJ Highly efficient

Along with this, was two visits to some new beer bars

Pizza Port Ocean Beach : http://www.pizzaport.com/locations/ocean-beach/tap-cam/

I had the Bacon and Eggs Imperial Smoked Porter ( So new, there are no reviews on Beer Advocate ) Almost the best Porter I ever had

Ocean Beach Pizza Port is a great addition to the scene since Liars Club banged up 2 years ago

Toronado San Diego : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17832

They had local's night in which all local SD brews were 3 $

These beers usually go for 8-10

I had the Alpine Exponential Hoppiness : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3120/12068 10.5 % DIPA Fantastic

I also had the Alpine Bad Boy : http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3120/34090 another DIPA @ 9 %

Another excellent choice

Since I was nibbling on the Bon Bons, and smoking the Kush like Marlboro's... I decided to pass on the Pliny on tap, and headed home, to prepare for my flight home in the AM

My thanks To HWB and Alelover for their hospitality !!!!

2 weeks from now- SF and Portland

Best Regards

Smuler

Last edited by smuler on 2010-08-31, 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Tijuana/ West Coast Micer Meet
Posted: 2010-08-24, 4:21 pm

ClevelandBrown
Great report Smuler! Nice to hear what the locals have to offer in terms of brews and food. How did the TJ street scene look? Did you find any of the street girls tempting? Also, that hotel sounds like a great location, I wonder if you can basically walk to the border. Also curious to see what your "local disguise" is lol. I know that i would not fit in well. Im a giant. But overall great post, thanks for the information.
Posted: 2010-08-25, 2:03 am

smuler Power Kat
Local great San Diego restaurant

Tractor Room : http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-tractor-room-san-diego

I had the Special of the night : Antelope Stew.... Fantastic

http://www.thetractorroom.com/DINNER_NOV.pdf

The Street scene in Tijuana was dismal IMHO

But, it was the 2 slowest days of the week ( Sun/Mon afternoons )

I always walk to the zona and back to the border, but it is certainly advisable to take a cab if you are a newbie...

Tip- never wear anything " gringo " ( new sneakers/printed t shirt/shorts)

You will be spotted a mile away

Anyone talk to you on the street- you're deaf/dumb/blind...

No jewelry/cellphone

Lots of military on the street at all times completely in black ( Face shields protecting their identity )

Leave your weed and party pills on the other side of the border

This is certainly no place to get pinched

Seperate your money ( My large amount was inside my sneaker

My pocket was full of 50 singles ( Chica tips at Hong Kong )

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2010-08-29, 8:27 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hola mi amigo:
It was great to see you again.
Yes...the traffic down to San Diego sucked...a one hour sprint, turned into a 2 1/2 hour conga line.
(Eating a bon bon made the drive much easier to tolerate.)

Sounds like you had fun down south of the border.
Funny...I've lived in Southern California my whole life...all 49 years...
And, I've never hit any of the clubs in Tijuana...just passed through on my way south for waves.

But the way you describe your adventures, makes me want to consider a possible visit down there.

Next time you are thinking about going down to TJ...If you'd like some company crossing over...please let me know...

As for me...I'll be in San Jose (Costa Rica) on Sept 2nd...Five Day extended weekend...Labor Day party at Sportsman's Lodge...Love the Ticas and Nicas. (too bad we can't post any photos here...although...If the boys on this site knew what kind of beauties were down in CR, the local gringo population would go up condsiderably.)

Have a great time in San Francisco...A visit to my favorite bar in the world...Zeitgeist...A tip I believe I got from you.

Salud!
-ale

Posted: 2010-08-30, 2:32 am

smuler Power Kat
I hope the ride home was much easier...

Did you give the bippies to the Russian ?

It would be an honor to walk the streets with you mi amigo .Your language skills can certainly help me out....

I'll be back in 2010 . I can tell you that it will probably be the weekend after Labor Day...

How's that for planning !!!

Costa Rica has to be where we'll meet next . Please post a report , especially about the lodge...

Im gonna try to find a new Zeitgeist in both SF and Portland

Stay tuned....

You know how I found that place-??

YELP of all places

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2010-08-31, 3:12 am

Harvey WallenbangerSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
We then sampled some great pizza- what was it HWB ??

Pizza San Francisco; Canadian style bacon, pepperoni, salami, bell peppers & onions

One of Pizza Ports’ specialty pies, uummmm good. Man was that place jumping or what? Everyone is talking about a bad economy and it was just about standing room only in a place that seats around 160…

Quote:
We partook of dessert along the way- a fine Kush and a great conversation among like-minded gents... Aah..... California in all it's finest

There is something very civilized about walking down the street smoking good cannabis, and reliving tales of mongering with friends…

Quote:
We then went to the “ G Spot “ for a nightcap and a pretty blonde came up to us and told us that she “ Was looking for a little penis “

It was a hen party that had planted a small plastic penis with an unknown person in the bar, and the job of the bride was to find the little guy…

Truly funny when its happening to someone else…

Quote:
Before I left, we did a little fashioned horse trading, and I obtained 3 hash bon bons for some little blue bippies...

I think you got the better end on that deal my friend ;)

Quote:
My thanks To HWB and Alelover for their hospitality !!!!

You are most welcome kind sir, it was good to finally meet-up with you after being ‘pen-pals’ on Ignatzmice for so long. Come on out to Cali anytime…

HW

"I mean, what's not to love? Especially when you see how I party man, it's epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them, just look like droopy-eyed, armless children." - Charlie Sheen
Posted: 2010-09-01, 5:30 am

ClevelandBrown
Hey Smuler, when do u plan on going back to Tijuana?

Im think about going this November, staying to Motel 6 in Chula Vista, since its right near the trolley

And hey how could I fit in with the crowd? im 6'1 with blonde hair I look german. Im guessing i could wear a baseball cap, and some worn clothing with no logos on it?

I'm interested in the street scene, kind of unsure what it would look like in November.

Hopefully Chicago Club is still strong, i know that it is the weakest link of the 3 major clubs.

And if you could comment on the safety i would appreciate it.

Also if you know of any good places where I could pickup some nice weed. Please let me know thru pm. Thanks.

I'm using Brockton O'tool's guide on IGS, its very helpful.
I'll be sure to post a nice and juicy report when I return. Can't wait.
Posted: 2010-09-01, 12:56 pm

smuler Power Kat
Cleveland

Tijuana might have been Xmas time, but I pulled the trigger on an Amsterdam trip instead...

I won't be going back till Labor Day 2011

Motel 6- look on Trip Advisor

Will you have a car ?

If so, stay at the Comfort Suites in Otay Mesa

Chula Vista can tend to have some dirtbags/crime possible

Otay Mesa has none at all

If you know Chicago Club, either you've been to TJ before, or are doing your homework

ISG is the place for info...PM a member- ask them politely for some help

( If you look, you can see that I did )

Can't help with the weed though

San Diego is a very Republican place with very conservative values....

Over the years, I've had barmaids hook me up

I bring things to trade/establish a rapport with them...

You get the picture :-)

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2010-09-02, 5:19 am

ClevelandBrown
Thank You for all the great info so far Smuler. I really appreciate it.

I think i may wait until November the 4th, to see if Proposition 19 passes and if it does. Hopefully they will start selling openly by then, that way i can pick some up somewhere in San Diego.

I guess i plan on a 5 day trip. Plan on heading from my hotel to TJ from 12pm-5pm then heading back to the hotel to smoke, eat, and drink my self asleep. lol

I'm just not sure about staying in TJ after 5pm. I'm just afraid it might be a little bit harder to get back to the border and my hotel room after that late.

I know the nightlife will be packed, and i will stick out like a sore thumb, due to my size, and looks. I heard there has been a few instances where robbers try to prey on tourists, sneak up behind and choke them until they pass out and then steal from you. I'm a big guy so im not too worried. But just this and the corrupt cops trying to plant stuff on u and extort you would be the only things that kinda bother me.

Pretty much the only things i'm worried about, but If i take taxis' and dont stray off the main street I should be fine.

Thanks again, if I have some money left over after this trip, maybe i can catch up with you in TJ next fall. Share a few stories i guess. I could use a few pointers since I'm a novice at the hobby.

My main 3 places i hope to travel each year would be De Wallen, Montreal (closest to Ohio) and TJ. I cant seem to find any good gals in Ohio.lol

Angela sounds like a winner by the way.
Posted: 2010-09-11, 4:21 am

huskerdude
I just got back from a trip to San Diego and TJ over a Long Laborday weekend. I spent 5 straight nights in TJ mostly at the Hong Kong club. Thanks Smuler for your advice on Angela, I knew her as Anna from HK club previously, but got your info on another site. She was very friendly and great. As far as TJ goes, I think it is pretty safe. I'm a small asian guy and I went alone at nights. If you drive, park by the Jack N Box on the US side,very easy in and out. It's right next to the trolley(train). Just go over the ramps across the border and catch a cab for $5 to Adiletas or Hong Kong club. I believe it's also safe to wonder just around that block of those two clubs. Hong Kong club was fantastic, for $1 tips you could touch anywhere on most girls, even finger some. The lesbian shaving cream shows were a trip. they used dildos,candles,etc. and some even offered the dildos for $1 tip, or you could finger them. they even got a few guys up on stage, covered them with shaving cream, stripped naked and attempted CBJ and CFS. but all the guys went limp. It was hilarious! The girls will go to the hotel next door for 60-100 +15 for the room for 30 minutes. I highly recommend TJ for great times!

Posted: 2010-09-11, 7:28 am

smuler Power Kat
I'm glad the info helped you out.....

Please comment on the scene at night, as I have never been there at that time....

That parking lot is very convenient, and it seems perfectly safe to me....

As you know, I thanked the member that gave me the heads-up on that " other board "

I like Hong Kong too

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2010-09-17, 4:41 am

huskerdude
What I described was the scene at night. Only went earlier once to see Angela at adelitas since she was a day girl. The rest of the times were from about 8PM til about 1AM at night. It wasn't that crowded. On weekend nights they made you buy a tecate at the door for admission. Like I said I felt comfertable and safe at night in TJ. I even took a walk around the block to see the street scene a few times. Cabs were easy to catch coming and going as they were lined up. Thanks again Smuler!

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: