Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Top 10 Red Light Districts
Posted: 2011-06-14, 11:46 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
fatboy1 wrote:
You really need to travel more before putting up some flick like this as the stated Best Ten.

fatboy: like makelove I am waiting with baited breath for your top ten and even better, some post dated trip reports as you are evidently so well traveled.

fatboy1 wrote:
The problem with SE Aisa is chicks with dicks and $150US sex changes. You should really consider what you are looking at in Thailand, Cambodia, Phillipines, blah, blah, blah. Thailand is disgusting from a fucking point of view. Dumb asses that go there really deserve what they get.

Are you sure that you have actually been to any of these countries? Anybody that has spent even a minimal period of time in Thailand is able to spot a ladyboy at a hundred paces. I've not seen many ladyboys in Cambodia and can't say that I saw one in the Philippines.
Why is mongering in Thailand disgusting? I've had many a session in Thailand, ranging from the ultimate GFE to dirty fuck sessions. But never ever a bad one. The few Thai girls that ply their trade in de Wallen have excellent reputations.

fatboy1 wrote:
The best fucking prostitutes in the world are in fucking Bulgaria and Romania, hell, look at who is doing the tricks now in most places of the world now. As stated before, Eastern Europe is where it's at IMHO.

Where in Bulgaria and Romania are the places to go to pick up these girls? I thought that they were all working in the Red Light Districts of Western Europe.............

bb69

Posted: 2011-08-20, 12:46 pm

RLDfan
What is disgusting is such a way of thinking. Thailand,Philipines and Cambodia people are much more open minded than people like fatboy. (i guess there is monotheism behind the scene to show such intolerance).
The only disgusting things is assholes that goes in Cambodia to get young girls/boys under 18.

And think about one thing : there is no pimp in thailand for farang prostition. The girls can refuse to go with you if they don't want, or stop working in bars (maybe why you hate them so much, did they all refuse to go with you ? or have you never been there ?). That is far from the case in eastern countries where exploiting woman is still very present.

ladyboys (and gays ) are accepted in Thaï society .. You can see them in your convenience store or bank. Some countries in occident should learn the meaning of tolerance from these people

Asian girls are gentle, smiling, nice, beautiful and the most gfe experience (some people get crazy going for 15 days and staying years in Thailand, or postponing departures. ). They also have the most beautiful hair and the most soft skin i have ever touched in my life.
I have seen prostitutes taking care of people after a motorbike accident like a mother or girlfriend could do... how many prostitutes will do that elsewhere ?
Fatboy you can tell you don't like weather, food, black hair ladies, but these girls don't deserve your insults.

and for LadyBoy, as say Billyboy, you can recognize them most of the time. But important thing is to let them live their life. If your smiling and polite you will have no problem.

And some can be as beautiful, maybe you should try ... (see: if i see her i would be not ashamed to spend a night with her http://www.newhalf.fr/?tag=nong-poy)
Posted: 2011-08-21, 9:15 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There is plenty of exploitative prostitution in SE Asian countries. Even with sex workers 18 and over.

As for spotting transexuals some folks think that because they can spot some of them that they can spot all of them. But that may not be true, and of course there is no way to know for sure. Because if there are transexuals you can't identify by definition you won't know it.

Posted: 2011-08-21, 2:09 pm

RLDfan
I never said there is no exploitative prostitution in SE Asian countries, this is far from the case. Actually there is no place in the world where it's not the case.
But this is absolutekly different from our occidental cases and no one has the right to judge from here (from occidental standards and point of view). Most of the time this is a question of family, face and society. Most of the girls i met and discussed with actually had the choice to work or not. From my point of view there is no criminal organization such as in eastern europe for ex. Or maybe the whole system can be considered as one...

For LB there are plenty of ways to see : the voice, breast, the hands, ankles, parts of the body where women have some fat, curves of the elbows and in the last point, an operated man will never be sexually excited as women (no cyprin).
This is not my stuff, most of the times the LB are highly recognizable. And if operated, whatever,if she please you don't give a shit. Enjoy a good time and just respect her. No big deal into that.
Posted: 2011-08-24, 9:05 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well if I'm paying for a Rolex I don't want a Rulex even if both keep perfect time.

Posted: 2012-04-05, 3:29 pm

joe imed
Don't forget San Jose in Costa Rica. There are many posts in this forum about that place. Easily the most open city in the Americas for drinking, whoring and gambling
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: