Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top 10 Red Light Districts
Posted: 2011-01-28, 2:15 pm

makelove Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just made this video of the 10 best Red Light Districts in the world. I was just wondering if you people share my view about which RLDs are the best, or if I have missed some really good RLD from my list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slCQquQaVkI
Re: Top 10 Red Light Districts
Posted: 2011-01-28, 7:53 pm

420 Power Kat
Nice post, been to 6 of 10...so far:)

Posted: 2011-01-28, 10:05 pm

chivaz
Nice video. It really depends on what criteria you use. If basing it on service standards and stuff like that, I would personally drop both Amsterdam and Reeperbahn off the list, but both of these RLD are great places to hang out, barhop etc. so on that criteria they definetly belong on the list.

My list would probably have included Phuket in Thailand and WanChai in Hong Kong, but I can see that with Pattaya and Bangkok on there, Phuket might make the list a bit too one dimensional, but for all practical purposes from barhopping, drinking, partying and picking up girls, WanChai is pretty cool spot and high on my list although a bit pricey compared to other destinations in Asia.

Angeles city would probably be a couple of spots higher on my list as well.
Posted: 2011-01-29, 1:45 am

420 Power Kat
Also should consider Rio, San Jose Costa Rica, and Medellin. Not sure how they think the Eros Center is one of the tops in the world:)

If the criteria is girls sitting in kamers or cluster buildings with actual red lights I guess that works. Soho, NYC, Sunset Strip, Vegas, etc...all fun places but not really RLD's

Posted: 2011-01-29, 7:23 am

akibono
I would have dropped TJ for safety and sanitation reasons.
Posted: 2011-01-29, 4:29 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Worthy of an Oscar, as it features one of my all time leading ladies.

I've nevr been to Thailand, why is Pattaya so much better than Bangkok?
Posted: 2011-01-29, 9:36 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If one is not all that into Asian women that list has to be radically changed.

Posted: 2011-01-29, 10:25 pm

bitman
Pattaya is The sex capital of eastern hemisphere!! quality sex..soapy massage...all night three some..girls will stay in your hotel room for the whole night for a price less than half of what you pay here!

Posted: 2011-01-30, 1:34 am

smuler Power Kat
I saw 2 of your girls in the video Danny...

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2011-01-31, 3:44 pm

makelove Power Kat
The list was not really done with any special criteria, but mostly both size and quality was considered and not only the quality of the girls but the quality of all RLD related service (bars, entertainment and more). Safety is very diffiuclt to consider. Tijuana might not be the most saftey place but there are many other RLDs especially in South and Central America that could be nice, but that I dropped them due to safety reasons. I think that one of the biggest RLDs in South America is in Sao Paulo but it is also supposed to be a dangerous place. Africa does also have some RLDs that could be worth to mention but with an increased risk of catching STD. Phuket I left out because I already had two RLD in Thailand and Manila I left out because I already had another RLD in the Philippines on my list. There should be lots of RLDs in India, but I did not consider them due to health risks. There might be some interesting RLDs in China, Malaysia and Vietnam, but I'm not really sure.
The list in the video was.
10 Seoul
9 Antwerp
8 Frankfurt
7 Singapore
6 Tijuana
5 Angeles City
4 Bangkok
3 Hamburg
2 Amsterdam
1 Pattaya
Posted: 2011-02-05, 2:50 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Each and Every Destination has it's pros and cons.

Regardless of how safe Mexico is or is not at the moment, some of the best sexo on earth can be procured in the border towns of Nuevo Laredo and Ciudad Acuna TEX- MEX- USA.. Unfortunately at the moment I do not suggest travel to these locations unless you have been doin it for years.

The various hot spots in Gringo Gulch in San Jose Costa Rica definately belong somewhere in the top ten- ain't no heat like Latina Heat.

When it comes to the LBFM's of Asia- Angeles City, Bangkok and Pattaya all deserve a spot in the top 10. If someone thinks they are not into Asian Women, I challange you to spend three hours in a top of the line soapy massage parlor in Bangkok and Pattaya and then tell me you are not into Asian Women. See Soi Cowboy in BKK and Soi Diamond in Pattaya for go-go bars. It takes awhile to figure out both Thai and especially Filipina chicks, but it is worth the effort.

I pitty the Gent that ain't down with the brown- the Asians and Latinas are gifted and talented in so many incredible ways

I just got back from a tour of Duty with a GF in the Real World- yes it was nice, sleeping naked next to a cool chick night after night with unlimited sexo. I tell you what- it was far, far from Free Love- it probably took a couple years off my life and we won't even talk about the emotional or financial debt involved with a real relationship where one does not pay for sex .

Carry On Amigos.................. TH3
Posted: 2011-02-05, 11:55 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
I was just wondering if you people share my view about which RLDs are the best, or if I have missed some really good RLD from my list.

Interesting selection. I haven't been there, but I've not read a single good word about the RLD in Hamburg. Perhaps you could replace it with Alkmaar? Batam Island is supposed to be the new Geyland, Singapore. But again I haven't been there.

bb69

PS: The one shot in the BKK sequence - the Red Point Bar - is actually in Pattaya (Soi 6)

Posted: 2011-02-06, 2:41 am

smuler Power Kat
Hey Trip

I see that both those locations seem equally distance wise from San Antonio....

Is that commute manageable, possibly by mass transit ?

I'll be on the trolley on the way down to Tijuana in a couple weeks, so I'll drop a report soon...

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2011-02-06, 7:36 pm

midsmike
How about Sosua in Dominican Republic, no actual RLD but great town where you you will find many available women on the street and in the bars or on the beach. Unfortunately new Mayor is trying to clean up the place but still plenty of opportunities and what you spend for 30 minutes in Amsterdam can have all night with the lady of your choice.
Posted: 2011-02-07, 6:13 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Smuler,

Re: Nuevo Laredo and Ciudad Acuna....... NL is closer to San Antonio than Acuna.. I-35 south is a better, easier commute than HWY 90 to Acuna- The cops on HWY 90 are hardcore. I can't say to anyone that mongering in Mexico is a good idea right now. Both towns should be considered extremely dangerous for gringo tourists.

Boystown in Nuevo Laredo seems to go more and more downhill with each passing year. There are bus companies that go from San Antonio to Laredo. Not sure if there is passenger rail service from SA to Laredo. You could fly into Laredo USA and taxi to the border. The Rio Grande Plaza Hotel is right on the border on the US side and you can walk across the bridge and immediately find a taxi to Boystown. The RLD area is on the outskirts of town- it is a walled off compound of several bars and door girls. There will be military troops with machine guns in boystown.

The only bars worth a look are Papaguyos and Danash. Papaguyos is my favorite. In the old days Tamyko and 123 Club had some decent chicas but I do not go there anymore. Boystown does not get goin till 9 PM or 10 pm. Keep in mind that the weather is insanely HOT in NL most of the year. YMMV with the door gurls- some are OK some are lame. I would spend my dollars in Papaguyos. Can't say that it is worth the time and expense to get to NL but if you are on business in SA it might be worth a sniff.

In Ciudad Acuna you will have to taxi to The Hill......... Hunters Club is where its at. Club Rio not so hot. These two clubs are the only safe bars for gringos on the Hill- stay away from any other bars up the hill.

In Boystown there are TS- TV in the bars on the third street- avoid this area. I have been hitting both these towns for three decades and it is hard to go wrong in Papaguyos or at Hunters Club- but things have gotten ugly down on the border the past few years- its sad cause in the good ole days these towns were a gas.

see www.borderlandbeat.com for all the love that the border has to offer

Travel in Mexico is extremely risky for tourists- Killings, Kidnappings and Corruption are an every day fact of life in Nuevo Laredo- Welcome to the Human Race with it's wars , disease and brutality.... Stay Safe Senor
Posted: 2011-02-12, 6:35 pm

splodge Power Kat
Excellent post. Great video. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks. Didn't know half of those place existed. Singapore looks interesting. TJ looked like it had the hottest ladies. Love my Latinos but there's always plenty of them in Hollands' RLDs. There's no way i would put Ams 2nd, no way hosah. I realise you taking other factors in to account but the place ain't for me no more. The RLD has really let itself down imho. Lovely city though.

Heard a lot of good things about Frankfurt. Really must check the place out. However, Hamburg doesn't appeal to me.

Posted: 2011-06-08, 2:50 am

fatboy1Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The problem with SE Aisa is chicks with dicks and $150US sex changes. You should really consider what you are looking at in Thailand, Cambodia, Phillipines, blah, blah, blah. Thailand is disgusting from a fucking point of view. Dumb asses that go there really deserve what they get. Argentina has great prostitutes and what about Spain? How about the street in Barcelona? The best fucking prostitutes in the world are in fucking Bulgaria and Romania, hell, look at who is doing the tricks now in most places of the world now. As stated before, Eastern Europe is where it's at IMHO. You really need to travel more before putting up some flick like this as the stated Best Ten.
Posted: 2011-06-08, 2:58 am

fatboy1Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh yeah, I forgot. The Mustang Ranch and The Wild Horse Saloon just east of Reno. You got the money these are the best there are. Just went by two months ago. The MR and the WHR share a secure parking lot, you get what ever you want, the women are pretty good looking as a rule, but I am still hanging with Bulgaria and Romania, you will not believe what you see.
Posted: 2011-06-08, 10:50 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Based on my personal experience as well as reality TV coverage the Nevada brothels strike me as being over-priced and of mediocre quality. But I haven't had first hand experience at the two you noted.

Posted: 2011-06-11, 12:17 am

makelove Power Kat
fatboy1 wrote:
The best fucking prostitutes in the world are in fucking Bulgaria and Romania, hell, look at who is doing the tricks now in most places of the world now. As stated before, Eastern Europe is where it's at IMHO. You really need to travel more before putting up some flick like this as the stated Best Ten.

fatboy1, that is just my top 10 list and the reason I put it up was because I wanted to hear about other good red light district. I am sure everybody has their own oppinnion about which are the ten best but what surprises me is that you fatboy1 does not like me posting that list because I have not any Bulgarian, Romanian or other East European RLDs on my list. The reason why is that I have never heard of any existing RLDs in Eastern Europe so I will be waiting for fatboy1's answer to what RLDs in Bulgaria, Romania and other East European countries would be on his list.
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: