Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Blackbeards in Dominican Republic
Posted: 2011-05-17, 8:10 pm

midsmike
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just returned from a week on north coast of Dominican Republic and a few days at Blackbeards. This is an adults only hotel near Puerto Plata around 45 minutes from the airport that has some great extras. These being Domincan women who hang around the hotel and are available for fun times at very reasonable price. For 3000 peso around £50 can have all night fun or for 1500 peso an hour or so of fun.

For a chilled out week with comfortable rooms and good food and great company recommend this place, have a web site blackbeardsadultresort.com
Sign up for the newsletter and you wil get a selection of the beauties on offer.
Re: Blackbeards in Dominican Republic
Posted: 2011-05-18, 11:21 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sounds really interesting, would love to hear more Mike.
Posted: 2011-05-19, 10:28 pm

midsmike
What you like to know Dougie? Happy to give you any information website tells you the basic details. Sign up for the newsletter get two a month and has pictures of the women.
Posted: 2011-05-19, 10:59 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I had a look around their website, which is interesting although it doesn't give too much away in respect of the girls, and have signed up for the newsletter but I guess it will be a week or two before I receive it. I have to admit I know next to nothing about the Dominican Republic but your post has whetted my appetite - indeed I was reading a little more about it afterwards on several websites.

I, and am sure others on here, would be interested in hearing more including further details on the set-up ie it sounds like it could be something similar to a FKK/sauna club (I base this comparison on only a few visits to Yin Yang and Golden Time) - do you think that would be a fair assumption? What can you tell us about the girls, their age, attractiveness, services provided? I wonder if it is necessary to understand Spanish to fully appreciate a stay at Blackbeards? Did you travel alone or with friends?

I guess what I'm saying is, I would love to read a trip report if you had the time to pull one together. Sun, sea, sand and sex sounds just the ticket!
Posted: 2011-05-20, 7:31 pm

midsmike
In regards the website they took off pictures of the girls a few years ago when the government started cracking down on prostitution in the country. I haven't been to a FKK but from what I have read Blackbeards is more laid back.

Basically it is a hotel with bar, restaurant with pool and jacuzzi. The girls tend to work two shifts daytime and evening, they are sitting around the bar or pool. You can just talk with them but if you want fun you decide on either short time or all night.

The girls are from around 20 to 35 all types of figures from very slim to those with a bit of meat on although when I was there no fat women. There is a mamasan who you go to if you have any problems. From my experience all the women i went with gave great service and girlfriend experience, kissing, bareback blow jobs and long sessions of fucking, no time watching.

Myself and another guy took 2 chicas out for the day to the beach in Cabarete, a great day and girls treat you like your are there boyfriend. The next day you can pick another girl with no hassle although if you dont speak Spanish you wont have a clue what they are saying about you.

You need to fly into Puerto Plata airport as is closest airport, basic Spanish is useful although some of the girls can speak English, can be fun communicating with someone who doesnt speak english.

Google Insearchofchicas is a forum similar to this that has information on Dominican Republic with a section and pictures of Blackbeards girls.
Posted: 2011-05-20, 10:29 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some great info there, much more comprehensive than their website, many thanks for sharing Mike. Sounds like a great place - it is certainly somewhere I will consider visiting. Just a pity my Spanish is non-existent!
Posted: 2011-06-26, 2:07 pm

midsmike
Found following website with lots of pictures of the girls available at Blackbeards, give all you guys an idea of the talent available.

[ link auto-removed due to previous spam here from site owner ].com is the site with the pictures, enjoy.

[ The owner of the website mentioned above posted spam in our forums, so the site has now been added to our word filter and cannot be posted here again (hence the "link auto-removed" above) --admin ]
Posted: 2011-06-26, 5:21 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great find there, Mike. As I already had my 2011 trips booked I won't make it to the Dominican Republic this year, but I am seriously considering it for next year.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: