Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
mongering in cuba??
Posted: 2011-07-05, 2:06 pm

steveyb
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi there

now im usualy a amsterdam guy,but fate has me going to cuba early next,well a wedding actualy.

i,ll be staying in a inclusive resort thats outside havana for 10 days

i was wondering if theres any mongering scene or girls avalible over there,iv,e attepted to do some reserch online but there doesnt seem to be a whole lot of info on the subject.

coming from a small british island will be the furthest ive ever traveled. so i was hoping some of you guys from across the pond might know or had experience with girls in cuba.

many regards

steveyb

Posted: 2011-07-10, 1:44 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
steveyb wrote:
coming from a small british island will be the furthest ive ever traveled. so i was hoping some of you guys from across the pond might know or had experience with girls in cuba.

I'm not sure you'll find much help from across the pond... while some restrictions have been loosened recently, it's long been more or less illegal for Americans to travel to Cuba. I think technically the law prohibits spending any money there, so basically the same thing.

It's probably more likely those in Europe would have experiences to report. I'm quite interested in this subject too... I could always travel there from Mexico, with a separate PNR on a different airline and using my British passport (though, if you enter on a US passport, I've read that Cuba will often put the entry stamp on a separate piece of paper or just not give you a stamp at all, as they're aware of the situation and somewhat sympathetic to American travellers), so hopefully the Americans wouldn't find out (since I'd still be breaking the law as a US citizen). Of course, with all the information sharing that goes on, who knows... but fuck it, I'd give it a go if there was some decent mongering to be had. Always been curious about it.

Posted: 2011-07-11, 10:30 pm

mdg
canada is also across the pond and we have full access to cuba. fidel castro and associates run a pretty tight ship over there in cuba. i have been twice and looked for weed as well as girls but have never had any luck. people are pretty scared of a life in a cuban jail
Re: mongering in cuba??
Posted: 2011-07-12, 11:04 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Thanks for the info, mdg. Yes, I'm aware of Canada's status of course... I guess what I meant was, due to its distance from Cuba and the fact that we don't receive much traffic at all from Canada relative to the other countries represented on this board, it would be more likely someone from Europe had experiences to report. Anyway, thanks.

Posted: 2011-07-13, 7:45 pm

kurious
My Russian cousin had a great time mongering in Cuba. Just go and ask the bartender for some putana, you'll find it minutes away!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: