Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
San Francisco report - AMP - Moonlight SPA
Posted: 2011-10-21, 11:15 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I found myself in SFO this week on business and decided to pop into Moonlight as I had a hankering for something oriental since the FKK scene and my normal LMP diet has a distinct lack of ladies from that end of the world. (Having said that, LMP has just had a few join but I've not had the ability to indulge as yet, but I digress).

Moonlight Spa is at 519 Bush Street. My last AMP experience in SFO was at CEO, also on Bush street but I read that they got raided again and that made me nervous since SFO is not known for its tolerance in this area.

I phoned first to ask how many girls were available (7pm on a Saturday night) and was told "5 girls available right now". I said "you sure, I can see 5 girls?? I will be there in 5 minutes?" - "yes, yes" says the mammasan.

Liar!

I arrived within about 3 minutes as I had made the call from a short walk away, thinking I would walk around china town if the girls were busy. As soon as I walk in mammasan tells me "you can only see 2 girls - other girls booked, will be busy, they get ready now for customers".

WTF??

Ah, well - lets see what they got.

I go into the room and BB (?? can't spell that but sounds like "bee bee") is shown in. She's not got such good looks (slightly buck teeth) but not at all ugly - and she has some lovely natural titties moving very nicely beneath her very flimsy nightie and she is all bubbly and smiley.

BB walks out and in walks Laura - a smoldering latina - smoking hot body with a beautiful face but it seemed an attitude to match - hardly looked at me and was gone.

Clear choice, I came for oriental, not latina and I didn't want to wait around for more options, I only had a very limited time window to play in and this was it.

Paid mammasan the house fee (65) and went for a shower. Back in the room BB comes in all smiles and starts the massage. She's not very good at massage .........but she's chatty and sweet so I let her rub my back and shoulders while she asks me if I been here before - she's trying to establish what I came for. I tell her I've been to lots of places and thought I'd give this one a try. She climbs up on the bed to massage my back better and I tell her that she will get oil all over her nightie like that so she should take it off - she immediately breaks out in a smile and says "no problem, you want full service?" I say yes, and she asks if I know how much? I say yes - I know that is 140 and she smiles more and whips off her nightie which to be honest wasn't really covering anything anyway as she wasn't wearing panties right from the start.

What followed was standard full service - CBJ during which my fingers were kept very busy exploring deeper and deeper, then DATY followed by multiple positions.

Altogether a completely satisfactory experience even if a little on the expensive side but it did last for just over an hour and was never rushed at any point.

There aren't many options that I know of in SFO, but this is one that will remain open to me on future visits unless I get any recommendations for somehting better.

Trav.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: