Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
BKK-Phuket solo trip
Posted: 2012-10-19, 2:23 pm

ebok76
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just back from my 5th trip in a year in the land of smile, and as usual it's been a blast!
started off in bangkok where i met my special girl from pattaya, i convince her to come to visit me since i'm tight on schedule and after some small resistance she obliges :)
It takes more than I hoped for her to reach me, it's already 9pm when she rings me she's downstairs form my hotel but hey, she looks as beautiful as usual, cant really complain!
after greeting each other, we walk to my room and we start french kissing very passionately, then to the bed where i start to work her out with my tongue on her back (she got a beautiful tattoo), down to her small ass..
the clothes go off and after more kissing and stroking we start fucking in mish. after some minutes we switch, she goes on top and she start riding me like she's only capable to, it's so good, she speed up the pace and (she says) she comes... I'm not done yet and she keep riding me until she comes a second time - she apologies for that..(!) i then flip her and start to bang her from behind, she asks me to push harder and i oblige..really good.. unfortunately though i'm not coming since i'm a bit tired from an exhausting day and some beers, so i pull off and i jerk off while french kissing her, still great feeling!
time for some relax, i go to buy ourselves some delicious pad thai and then we cuddle in the bed until we fall asleep.
the next day there's still time for a second round, this time i come inside her (of course with the condom) after few minutes in mish, she's happy and then the taxi pick her up and takes her back to patts. what a girl, cant keep her out of my mind, she's like a real panther! i told her she's my my tiger-thai girl, she really is! never had that good sex in my life than when with her
the next days i go for a trip in a national park relatively close to bkk, and while on the bus i meet this beautiful girl i'm still in touch with, next time we'll definitely have some action! :)
next, phuket: i've already been but havent seen the scene in patong, so i gotta check it out!
i have to say, i find the choice a little limited (i know it might sound absurd :) ), after pattaya it's difficult to get used to other places :)
anyway, i check several go go bars, but 2-3 in particular i find myself comfortable in..
in the first one, i sit at a table, sipping my singha and watching the beautiful girls on the stage, then one girl sits next to me, we chat, laugh... i told her sister (she also works there) looks like a friend of mine, they smile at it, then i ask her: would you do a threesome with your sister? she said she's done that before, some time ago, but yes, why not.. later on, a friend of her also join us, she's from the same town and she grabs my cock and say she just wanna suck it.. well, now we have a possible foursome! my head starts to spin, the two of them are grabbing my cock and i just have to leave.. i couldnt think no more :D
later on i go to a club, i dance a bit and a hot girl approaches me, she grabs my dick, she wants to dance with me, but then her friend take her away and says she cant, they're with other guys..she keeps watching me and coming back to me every now and then..
the next day, i go to diablo, in bangla road, it's supposed to be a good a go-go..
sitting with my singha, watching the girls and politely declining the most aggressive ones, finally i see one with kind of short hair and beautiful smile, i smile at her, she smiles back, 2-3 times, finally her friends push her to me :) we kiss right away, i negotiate the price very quickly and leave with her..she's such a sweetie!
once in my hotel, we shower and then she start licking me, all the way down to my cock where she gives me a great bbbj.. then the condom goes on and we start to boom boom in several positions, until i finish with her prone on the bed, from behind...she says: good! :)
during the night and the following morning, we repeat for other two times, we chat a lot, sleep, cuddle..man, that's thailand!
time to go back to bkk, where i go to a massage parlor in rachadapisek: the choice is huge, i pick a small cutie with a beautiful smile from chiang rai, we go to the room and shower. during the shower she cleans me carefully, touch me everywhere and then we go to the bed where she starts to blow me (covered this time)..beautiful. i ask for a bit more and she also licks my balls..time to fuck: mish, cowgirl, doggystyle, her perfectly small ass is just too much, i finally come :)
small chat, light touching and she's sitting on the bed with spread legs for round two: i enter her and fuck her for a while, but i finally have to give up because i'm a bit sick from some food i ate the day before and the fever makes me feel too weak.. but it was good anyway!!

There would be more to tell about these two weeks, but i already wrote too much!
hope you guys enjoyed my story at least as much as i enjoyed it in reality :)
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: