Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 111 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: In Bangkok right now
Posted: 2020-12-21, 9:54 pm

averagejoe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
nice read! im glad to see people are doing trips again! here in europe things are going backwards....
Posted: 2020-12-31, 3:45 pm

Mojito
Looking forward to the "To be continued..." part!
Posted: 2021-01-04, 11:20 pm

fastone
Mojito's trip from from a year ago, no one is traveling to Thailand right now and probably not for quite sometime. Right now Thailand still requires a 15 day quarantine in an expensive state approved hotel, lots of paperwork, insurance and tests. These quarantine hotels are not the type of place you can slip out at night, they are lock down facilities. That said, they are letting in people from just about everywhere except the UK, just they have no takers. If you were willing to do the quarantine, once finished you enter into a country starting lockdown for at least the next month or two (if not longer). They are battling an outbreak right now. The conventional wisdom is Thailand won't drop the quarantine requirement until they get about 40-50% of the Thai population vaccinated. Think the fall at the earliest, more likely in time for start of high season in November. Keep in mind the main entertainment areas of Thailand have been pretty well hollowed out by the virus. Many of the bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants in those areas have gone out of business. It will take several months before they start to resemble the places we all so loved. I'm sure you can still have fun, it's just not going to be the same for awhile.

Mojito, nice to hear the report all the same. I've never been that far south, my furthest is Phuket and Krabi. Both places where it's pretty easy to find girls (in fact Phuket is one of the top three with BKK and Pattaya). That said I always take a so called "friend" with me when I travel out of the BKK/Pattaya area. I find it's more fun even if it can be more costly. Look forward to the next post.
Posted: 2021-01-10, 7:45 pm

izziehurix
Short first trip to southern Thailand Part 2: Danok

Having postponed writing this 2nd part of the trip report from more than a year ago, I came to realize that the main reason is I didn’t think my experiences in Danok would be useful or even interesting. I was there only half a night. With all the places in Thailand closing due to the economic conditions, Danok will have likely changed a lot by the time borders open again.

It took me a while to get transport from Hatyai to Danok. Walking around a few hours in the scorching heat with my backpack, I failed to find a taxi that wouldn't charge me an exorbitant price for the 30-45 minute journey. I could afford it but felt offended by the gouging. I eventually found those vans that transport tourists from Thailand to Malaysia. Even though I would be let off just before the border, the price was still cheaper than taxi.

The passengers in the half-filled van were middle-aged female PRC tourists who did not speak much English, apart from an elderly Chinese-Malaysian gentleman in Bermuda shorts, who immediately struck up a conversation with me. He thought I was a falang on a visa run. He was what might be called a seasoned mongerer, who had been going to Thailand every month for decades to fulfil his physical needs. He did not seem married & his Thai was good enough to converse with the van’s driver. The gentleman told me Hatyai’s main mongering modus operandi were the karaoke joints. I think he also told me the type of women he liked but I forgot the details. He liked Thai women a lot because they were more feminine and less sassy.

I arrived in Danok around 8pm. You can easily see what the place looks like from Google Maps: a tiny border down consisting of a 1 kilometer main road with emanating sois, like Bangkok’s Sukhumvit or Singapore’s Geylang.

I checked into a hotel just a few meters from the border. The receptionist took my passport & began reading my name aloud to me several times, which sort of freaked me out as I am generally concerned about my privacy when mongering. Was he trying to memorize it or something?

The room I got was pretty basic. Something about the décor & ambience reminded me of Bangkok’s legendary but rusty Nana Hotel. The receptionist had told me there was a massage place at one floor of the hotel but I did not enter there. I did pass by & I remember there was a fishbowl with a lot of ladies in nurse-like uniforms.

There were not many useful guides about Danok online. Come to think of it, the original main impetus that led to me try Danok was an old article about the town that I read on the Stickmanbangkok website.

(Come to think of it, I also thought of going out again to monger again after watching a highly-recommended video series 'Macau Brothers', which you can find online via reddit, showing two American guys presenting partly incoherent trip reports of their mongering, first, to Macau & then to Tijuana, funded by their crazy billionaire friend, the painter David Choe.)

I spent most of night walking around, exploring & scouting the place with the intention of coming back a few weeks later. (Remember this was December 2019 so I had no idea what lay ahead.) There were a few tourist couples & families around, who possibly had ventured across the border for a few hours to shop or dine. I passed by about 3-5 night clubs – possibly gogo clubs in the vein of Baccara, from what I later saw on youtube. Unlike in Bangkok or Pattaya there were no employees with placards trying to usher you in.

A few sois had rows & rows of closed-door karaoke joints where I imagine there were ladies of various types. I knew they were karaoke places because you could hear the music & singing from outside. For each joint one could easily surmise the main clienteles’ race & nationalities based on the songs heard, whether Chinese, Thai, Indian, Indonesian or Malaysian songs.

The confusion of this new environment was overwhelming. It started raining a bit. I returned to my hotel to conduct more research online. Some Guy was waiting for me in the lobby. The nosy receptionist had told him of this new farang guest & the Guy immediately began showing me his handphone with pictures of various ladies he could send to my room. He was quite aggressive & even followed me to my elevator right up to my hotel room door. Getting a lady was tempting but I was concerned about privacy & anonymity. If the receptionist could alert these Guys about a new guest, what other things could he tell them? The Guy seemed pissed about my refusal but finally left, telling me I would likely get scammed if I tried other places within Danok.

Unfortunately I could not find any other useful online guides about mongering in Danok. My encounter with the Guy made me wary & cautious. Finally I opted to go to one massage parlor with the most facebook online mentions (though most mentions were several years old).

I arrived probably around 11pm & there were only 2 ladies left in the fishbowl, both aged in their late 30s to 40s. I selected the one with these attractive dark, almost Slavic, eyes that reminded me of Susan Sontag, a beautiful writer I used to read a lot as a teenager.

The system here is that there’s massage, jacuzzi & sauna but I was only interested in the massage. Her English was good & she was very skilled at the massage, which helped as my 2 night trip was very tiring with all the walking. I did not get directly offered any hanky panky except for what was confusingly called a ‘pingpong massage’, which is basically balls massage (not the pingpong shooting you can see famously in Bangkok’s Patpong). The funny thing is that now I don’t even remember whether I also got hand relief and, if so, if I came. But I do remember the pingpong extra was cheap, about 400-500 baht so it is highly likely I left sexually frustrated.

So that’s all I got at Danok.
Posted: 2021-03-14, 11:19 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
izziehurix wrote:
Short first trip to southern Thailand

It’s been years since my last confession so I thought I might write a report of a short trip I made to Thailand almost exactly a year ago. That was a special, albeit short, excursion & I went to southern Thailand for 2 nights. There are not many trip reports online to that area, particularly involving falangs such as myself.

Thanks for the reports. It all adds to the mongering bank of knowledge :-)
Before this all hit, I was planning a trip to Northern Malaysia / Southern Thailand, so made an interesting read for me!

Posted: 2021-04-05, 7:07 pm

fastone
As a quick update, Thailand is open for tourists. You still have to jump through too many hoops and do a quarantine in an expensive ASQ hotel (locked down), but you can visit. If you are unvaccinated, as of April 1 your quarantine has dropped from 14 to 10 days. If you happen to be vaccinated, it dropped from 14 to 7 days. Thailand has a new plan scheduled to start July 1. If you are vaccinated you can fly to Phuket and have no quarantine at all. However that's only if Thailand achieves 70% vaccination rate on the island. It also only applies to those who have been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (it's most but not all of them). Best of all no more ASQ hotel requirement. After staying in Phuket for 7 days, you can test and be released to the rest of Thailand. There is still an unfortunate lack of details to the July 1 plan at the current time. If everything goes well in Phuket, the expectation is to expand the plan so you can go directly to Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Krabi, or Kho Samui starting on October 1. Again if everything goes well, they want to apply it to the rest of the country on Jan 1, 2022. At least that the plan.
Posted: 2022-10-14, 7:50 pm

izziehurix
Emmanuelle after 3 years

I went to Thailand recently, my first trip since the pandemic. On my first day I went to the Emmanuelle soapy at the Bangkok Ratchada area. I had taken a motorbike taxi from the Asoke intersection after seeing the long queue at the MRT. A mistake! Halfway on the journey it suddenly rained cats-and-dogs for about 2 minutes. I arrived with my clothes wet & was feeling uncomfortable & annoyed, though ready to have my mood improve.

The entry road to Emmanuelle now had a small but busy food market. Due to the post-pandemic economy I guess the real estate needed to be put to use. The market customers eyed me curiously as I performed the walk of shame to the soapy entrance. Who cares, I thought to myself, as they won’t recognize me, even more so with my mask on.

The interior of Emmanuelle had not changed much. The papasan admitted they had been allowed to open only since the past few months. The couch area had about 20 ladies. I examined each one nervously, noting the ones who greeted me with inviting smiles & trying to decide who was the most beautiful. Then one lady in the middle gave me a tiny wave & I hastily chose her. Once we were together I saw that she – let me call her N – had a striking face, slightly resembling some actress I vaguely remember seeing on telly, maybe some Filipino or Indonesian drama star.

As we both rode the elevator up to our room, I silently reminisced about a previous Emmanuelle lady that I once saw.

Let me call her D. At that time, she was probably my favorite in Bangkok due to the powerful intensity of our sessions. I saw her many times but my memory is hazy as we last met 8 years ago.

I do remember my first session with D being soul-shattering, so much so that I was in an euphoric head-in-the-clouds daze during the whole week after. (I’ve written about this ‘transcendental afterflow’ before on Ignatz here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23060&p=155897&hilit=afterglow#p155897).

D was fair-skinned, thin and beautiful. With her girl-next-door look and earnestness, I cannot help but be reminded of a diligent university student, a 'teacher’s pet’ eager to do good & honest work. I call her D here because, in bed, her love of the D was extraordinary. She loved admiring it & sucking it & stroking it hard & fast, with that gasping look of thirst that needed to be quenched that very instant or the world would end.

Yes, I knew the nature of our relationship but it felt so good to be desired this much. I saw her many times. Then I asked for her again at Emmanuelle during one Bangkok trip but she was not around. I went again during the next trip, also not there. At some point I almost gave up but, despite the enticements, refused to see others at Emmanuelle. Then I got lucky on the 4th try, a year and a half later, I think. The papasan said D was inside, finishing her make up. I waited for about 15 minutes then saw her come out of one door.

D gave a loud scream of shock when she saw me, so loud it startled a few people nearby. I suppose the papasans had conveyed to her of this ‘lovesick’ falang who had been inquiring about her many times & she was glad to see me again finally.

In the room she went full beast mode. Clearly my 'loyalty' had been exciting her for some time.

At some point I found myself laying on the bed with her on top of me in 69 as I ate her from behind. Down there I could feel her gobbling my D down hard with 10x more enthusiasm than previously, deepthroating it forcefully like a starved animal, not even caring about her teeth banging onto it. I guess she still had a tiny bit of shyness in our previous encounters. Us in 69, not being face to face, without my possibly judging eyes in front of her – all that probably reduced her restraints & allowed her essential Id to liberate itself & indulge more in the full satisfaction of her desires.

To ensure I would never miss her again, she gave me her Facebook ID. But little did I know that was the last time we would meet. I messaged her from time to time & she liked indulging in naughty talk. Her idiosyncratically favorite emoji showed a fist, which confused me at first but then I understood it meant her hand grasping hard & stroking the D. It was only a tiny cartoony image but the symbolic expression of her desire always did give me an erection whenever it popped up in the chat.

I saw on her Facebook wall that she moved to Australia, taking some short-term English language program. She often messaged pictures of herself bored in class & I often responded by trying to entertain her with dirty talk & again she responded with that emoji. Her ‘short-term’ stay in Australia then ended being permanent. She hooked up with a young, athletic & quite good-looking Australian man. Maybe she had been with him for some time & the English course was just a ruse for her to go overseas. I did not think it would be appropriate to message her again so I gradually ceased contact. From what I saw on her Facebook wall, she began getting quite fat. She often made fun of her increasing weight by posting emojis of pigs on her Facebook wall to her Thai friends back home.

Anyway, back to the recent visit to Emmanuelle with the new lady, N. She had a nice big shapely butt although the rest of her body was slim, though with a tiny bit of protruding belly, likely related to a past pregnancy.

We first had fun in the bathtub. She then performed the vigorous soapy washing on the inflatable mattress. Onto the bed. N asked if everything was great so far. I suddenly noticed for the first time her peculiar accent: sort of an affected, even pretentious, American accent of someone who had spent time in the States. Then I recalled in the bathtub that N even made some uniquely American reference, joking to me if I felt I was going to cum too early then I can just ‘think about baseball’.

To her question I truthfully answered I was a bit hungry as I had not taken anything solid since the airport. ‘No problem,’ she answered, ‘you can eat me!’. I smiled at her naughty tease & barked ‘Ruff! Ruff!’, like a dog about to snap his jaws on a tasty piece of meat. N jumped back in delight. I saw her chew on her lower lip, signaling she was turned on.

We began the session with her massaging my D & balls slowly. She asked if I want any other body part massaged and I said to do the perineum. She obliged with that. I told her massaging there was very relaxing as I sometimes had prostate problems. N said she did not understand what ‘prostate problems’ meant. I said I sometimes had some pain while peeing, especially in the morning. She then joked whether this also meant I had trouble cumming as well & I quickly said no.

To prove it to her I proposed we have sex immediately. She rode me first & I especially loved when I could feel the inside on her vagina squeezing hard the tip of my D. Then missionary. My face so close to hers, I stared deep into her very being. Her face had this OMG-whoah-OMG-whoah expression as I very purposely did slow, firm & dominant ‘hooking’ strokes with my D in her vagina, aiming for her magic spot.

A little while later she suddenly whispered ‘I cannot hold it…more…’. I saw one side of her upperlip curl up. Her teeth clenched & she exhaled hard & made that ugly face. I felt some moisture from her down there. She collapsed on the bed & exhaled an extremely long ‘Fuuuuuuuuck….’.

I myself then responded by coming almost immediately. Nothing turns me one so quickly as seeing a woman lose herself in the ether of desire. My own orgasm felt especially heavy & then extraordinarily light, as if it had slowly slithered out like some hermit viper from the deep recesses of my soul into the light of day.

I was so appreciative that I gave her a 1000B tip & so happy that I almost shook her hand, which would have been a comical gesture.

What a relief! Something within me was crying for joy. What was the reason for the relief? Because since the pandemic I’d only had sex once.
Posted: 2022-10-20, 5:51 pm

izziehurix
Update of Sukhumvit’s Magic Mile

The mention of perineums reminds me of another Bangkok lady, whom I shall call R. She was really into that part of the male anatomy, especially when it was stiff while I had an erection. R liked touching it and massaging it and then, later when she became more comfortable with me, kissing & licking it, while moaning & breathing hard.

Part of me was weirded out by this kink that I had never encountered before. But I’m someone who gets turned on by the display of a woman’s desire, especially when she is in the thralls of profound sexual fulfilment. The strange thing is that R did not seem to like BJs or balls that much. Maybe her kissing of the perineum was a precursor to her real mission, which was to gradually go down and then rim me. But no. R was just a perineum-lover, pure and simple.

She was a gogo dancer & waitress. To date, she was my longest ever customer relationship with a wg. During the time I knew her, she even got pregnant and had a kid. Not mine, certainly.

But let me continue with my recent trip by talking a bit about the changes I noticed in the Bangkok Sukhumvit area, specifically the Magic Mile stretching from Cowboy to Nana. Above about half of that Mile, underneath the BTS tracks, had been built a long pedestrian skybridge, a walkway that merges with the thin footbridges connecting the two sides of Sukhumvit. Using this skybridge can be more convenient compared to the uneven & oftentimes crowded pavements below.

A few places along the Magic Mile have closed. Some got replaced by the 'Green Plant' establishments. Walking around, with that faint smell in the air, one cannot help but think of De Wallen. I do not partake, but the near omnipresence of these Green Plant establishments is probably the biggest change in the area since I was last there.

I only took one stroll on Soi Cowboy, so I cannot comment much. I visited the Sukhumvit Soi 7 new bar area two times. The music is not loud like in gogos & you get to have better conversations. The Nana gogos have changed tremendously. I only recognized Angelwitch & Butterflies. The Rainbow bars are all over the place. Rainbow 1 is no more & I’m not sure if Rainbow 2 survived. The Rainbow 3 lot got replaced by a new gogo & Rainbow 3 itself moved to an upper floor. Rainbow 4 & 5 are next door to each other on the 1st floor.

My heart sank when I heard that the virus took the life of one mamasan from one of my old haunts in Nana. She caught it, they tell me, back at her village. I went into a few of the Nana gogos, recognized nobody & got depressed. A certain era of my life is gone forever. The adventure ahead might be fun but I’m now an aging man, certainly 3 years older. I don’t have the same energy.

As I wrote, R the perineum-lover was my longest relationship with a wg. Many years ago I went into a certain gogo bar, intending to barfine one popular dancer there. She was in the bathroom at the other far side of the gogo, so the waitress went to get her. A few minutes later, from the corner of my vision, I saw the popular dancer coming out. She walked 2 steps out of the bathroom entrance, took a half-second look at me, shook her head & went back in.

The rejection stung. For some reason I did not immediately check-bin & instead ordered another drink for myself. I think I stayed in that gogo for more than an hour, till past 1am. The mamasan saw my dejected state, so she shone one of those tiny flashlights on the stage, asking me to pick a different dancer to sit with. One lady had been dancing on the stage the longest. She was skinny, with a nice lanky body & beautiful face that reminded me of the Russian pornstar Kitana Demida.

This was R, the perineum-lover I mentioned. Her skin was fair & she had a little overbite. When she sat by me, I observed that her English was good. I barfined her.

Thus began a long customer-bargirl relationship, lasting 6-7 years. I barfined her many times. The only exception was when I visited the gogo during two visits & she had stopped dancing & was now a waitress. And she was pregnant. A year later she was still a waitress & she showed me photos of her kid – very cute. I never did ask who the father was but I remember she did admit she was unmarried.

I loved R’s feminine & calm demeanor & her mature matter-of-fact attitude. I learned indirectly from her Line wall (the status updates shown in her Line messaging app feed, similar to a Facebook wall) that she is an orphan & the eldest of her siblings. She was not one of those mercenary hustlers. She knew I was a butterfly who was only at Nana for fun & sometimes recommended I barfine other dancers. The other staff at the gogo seemed to respect her. If it wasn’t for Nana closing during the pandemic, R would probably have been promoted to mamasan.

R got upset at me once because of a ‘miscommunication’. I had promised I’d barfine her that night but she somehow thought I’d come early when the gogo opened. I don’t know how she got that impression as I always went to see her after midnight & so spent the early portion of that evening having fun elsewhere. When I checked my Line message later they were filled with angry-face emojis and a sticker of an exploding volcano. I rushed to the gogo.

I enjoyed my intimate physical moments with her. I’m certain it was mutual. Apart for her perineum kink, she was generally quite submissive in bed. As our customer-wg relationship progressed, R became more and more sensitive to physical touch. She loved having her body explored with kisses and she liked having her ass cheeks rubbed. She especially loved it when I did soft massages & light diagonal scratches all over her skin & she often specifically requested it at the gogo after I agreed to barfine her. During our last few sessions her sensitivity grew such that each touch to her skin drew these pleasurable winces from her, as if my fingertips were electric.

She always tried to get us to cum simultaneously in missionary, although I didn’t always perform, especially if I had drank too much. And after that she’d beg me not to take it out. She said she liked feeling it inside her for a while until it went floppy. Her pussy was extra sensitive after cumming so I later had to take it out slowly.

The morning after that night where R was upset because of the ‘miscommunication’, I messaged her, ‘Are you still angry at me?’
‘No,’ was her curt reply. R was formal & often one-worded in her Line chats. She wasn’t the typical young woman, addicted to social media & was unresponsive to sexting.

One time I was at home at 3am, had drunk too much, couldn’t sleep & I messaged that I missed her.
‘You drunk?’ she messaged back.
‘No,’ I lied.
‘Please do not message me late at night.’
The next morning I sent her a funny JPEG image of a drunk cat holding a bottle of Heineken.
She replied with a laughing emoji.

Her Line wall didn’t show much: besides photos there were some motivational affirmations, some exclamations of despair & a few times angry rants that were hard to translate into English, probably complaints after arguments with real-life lovers. Later the wall showed mostly her little daughter doing cute stuff. It felt satisfying seeing the kid grow up from a toddler to an elementary school student. Sometimes I’d go to her Line wall just to giggle at the kid doing something adorable. I have no desire to have children but seeing the daughter made me jealous. I wasn’t in love with R & she certainly wasn’t in love with me. But I wonder what if we had got married and had a cute kid like that. Sometimes I’d entertain the situation of marrying R & adopting the kid as my own.

During the pandemic R took longer times to reply to my messages & gradually stopped replying altogether. She didn’t reply to my birthday greetings. Her Line wall updates stopped. One of her last updates was a photo of her in some airport, which I recognized as Changi. Maybe she moved to Singapore, either to work or meet with a sponsor. Maybe that sponsor was the kid’s biological father. What’s for sure is that I slowly came to accept I will never meet R again. About a year and a half ago, I unfriended her & deleted her chats from Line.
Posted: 2022-12-09, 5:21 pm

Mojito
izziehurix wrote:
Update of Sukhumvit’s Magic Mile

The mention of perineums reminds me of another Bangkok lady, whom I shall call R. She was really into that part of the male anatomy, especially when it was stiff while I had an erection. R liked touching it and massaging it and then, later when she became more comfortable with me, kissing & licking it, while moaning & breathing hard.

Part of me was weirded out by this kink that I had never encountered before. But I’m someone who gets turned on by the display of a woman’s desire, especially when she is in the thralls of profound sexual fulfilment. The strange thing is that R did not seem to like BJs or balls that much. Maybe her kissing of the perineum was a precursor to her real mission, which was to gradually go down and then rim me. But no. R was just a perineum-lover, pure and simple.

She was a gogo dancer & waitress. To date, she was my longest ever customer relationship with a wg. During the time I knew her, she even got pregnant and had a kid. Not mine, certainly.

But let me continue with my recent trip by talking a bit about the changes I noticed in the Bangkok Sukhumvit area, specifically the Magic Mile stretching from Cowboy to Nana. Above about half of that Mile, underneath the BTS tracks, had been built a long pedestrian skybridge, a walkway that merges with the thin footbridges connecting the two sides of Sukhumvit. Using this skybridge can be more convenient compared to the uneven & oftentimes crowded pavements below.

A few places along the Magic Mile have closed. Some got replaced by the 'Green Plant' establishments. Walking around, with that faint smell in the air, one cannot help but think of De Wallen. I do not partake, but the near omnipresence of these Green Plant establishments is probably the biggest change in the area since I was last there.

I only took one stroll on Soi Cowboy, so I cannot comment much. I visited the Sukhumvit Soi 7 new bar area two times. The music is not loud like in gogos & you get to have better conversations. The Nana gogos have changed tremendously. I only recognized Angelwitch & Butterflies. The Rainbow bars are all over the place. Rainbow 1 is no more & I’m not sure if Rainbow 2 survived. The Rainbow 3 lot got replaced by a new gogo & Rainbow 3 itself moved to an upper floor. Rainbow 4 & 5 are next door to each other on the 1st floor.

My heart sank when I heard that the virus took the life of one mamasan from one of my old haunts in Nana. She caught it, they tell me, back at her village. I went into a few of the Nana gogos, recognized nobody & got depressed. A certain era of my life is gone forever. The adventure ahead might be fun but I’m now an aging man, certainly 3 years older. I don’t have the same energy.

As I wrote, R the perineum-lover was my longest relationship with a wg. Many years ago I went into a certain gogo bar, intending to barfine one popular dancer there. She was in the bathroom at the other far side of the gogo, so the waitress went to get her. A few minutes later, from the corner of my vision, I saw the popular dancer coming out. She walked 2 steps out of the bathroom entrance, took a half-second look at me, shook her head & went back in.

The rejection stung. For some reason I did not immediately check-bin & instead ordered another drink for myself. I think I stayed in that gogo for more than an hour, till past 1am. The mamasan saw my dejected state, so she shone one of those tiny flashlights on the stage, asking me to pick a different dancer to sit with. One lady had been dancing on the stage the longest. She was skinny, with a nice lanky body & beautiful face that reminded me of the Russian pornstar Kitana Demida.

This was R, the perineum-lover I mentioned. Her skin was fair & she had a little overbite. When she sat by me, I observed that her English was good. I barfined her.

Thus began a long customer-bargirl relationship, lasting 6-7 years. I barfined her many times. The only exception was when I visited the gogo during two visits & she had stopped dancing & was now a waitress. And she was pregnant. A year later she was still a waitress & she showed me photos of her kid – very cute. I never did ask who the father was but I remember she did admit she was unmarried.

I loved R’s feminine & calm demeanor & her mature matter-of-fact attitude. I learned indirectly from her Line wall (the status updates shown in her Line messaging app feed, similar to a Facebook wall) that she is an orphan & the eldest of her siblings. She was not one of those mercenary hustlers. She knew I was a butterfly who was only at Nana for fun & sometimes recommended I barfine other dancers. The other staff at the gogo seemed to respect her. If it wasn’t for Nana closing during the pandemic, R would probably have been promoted to mamasan.

R got upset at me once because of a ‘miscommunication’. I had promised I’d barfine her that night but she somehow thought I’d come early when the gogo opened. I don’t know how she got that impression as I always went to see her after midnight & so spent the early portion of that evening having fun elsewhere. When I checked my Line message later they were filled with angry-face emojis and a sticker of an exploding volcano. I rushed to the gogo.

I enjoyed my intimate physical moments with her. I’m certain it was mutual. Apart for her perineum kink, she was generally quite submissive in bed. As our customer-wg relationship progressed, R became more and more sensitive to physical touch. She loved having her body explored with kisses and she liked having her ass cheeks rubbed. She especially loved it when I did soft massages & light diagonal scratches all over her skin & she often specifically requested it at the gogo after I agreed to barfine her. During our last few sessions her sensitivity grew such that each touch to her skin drew these pleasurable winces from her, as if my fingertips were electric.

She always tried to get us to cum simultaneously in missionary, although I didn’t always perform, especially if I had drank too much. And after that she’d beg me not to take it out. She said she liked feeling it inside her for a while until it went floppy. Her pussy was extra sensitive after cumming so I later had to take it out slowly.

The morning after that night where R was upset because of the ‘miscommunication’, I messaged her, ‘Are you still angry at me?’
‘No,’ was her curt reply. R was formal & often one-worded in her Line chats. She wasn’t the typical young woman, addicted to social media & was unresponsive to sexting.

One time I was at home at 3am, had drunk too much, couldn’t sleep & I messaged that I missed her.
‘You drunk?’ she messaged back.
‘No,’ I lied.
‘Please do not message me late at night.’
The next morning I sent her a funny JPEG image of a drunk cat holding a bottle of Heineken.
She replied with a laughing emoji.

Her Line wall didn’t show much: besides photos there were some motivational affirmations, some exclamations of despair & a few times angry rants that were hard to translate into English, probably complaints after arguments with real-life lovers. Later the wall showed mostly her little daughter doing cute stuff. It felt satisfying seeing the kid grow up from a toddler to an elementary school student. Sometimes I’d go to her Line wall just to giggle at the kid doing something adorable. I have no desire to have children but seeing the daughter made me jealous. I wasn’t in love with R & she certainly wasn’t in love with me. But I wonder what if we had got married and had a cute kid like that. Sometimes I’d entertain the situation of marrying R & adopting the kid as my own.

During the pandemic R took longer times to reply to my messages & gradually stopped replying altogether. She didn’t reply to my birthday greetings. Her Line wall updates stopped. One of her last updates was a photo of her in some airport, which I recognized as Changi. Maybe she moved to Singapore, either to work or meet with a sponsor. Maybe that sponsor was the kid’s biological father. What’s for sure is that I slowly came to accept I will never meet R again. About a year and a half ago, I unfriended her & deleted her chats from Line.

I liked that story about R a lot!
Posted: 2022-12-09, 6:12 pm

vq78
I'll be in Bangkok in May! Any bars or girls you recommend checking out?
Posted: 2024-01-27, 3:33 pm

Mojito
Reading back on that story, I think you did the right thing to delete all chat history with her and to delete her from your Line. That is a clean break, and needed for your emotional and psychological wellbeing.
 [ 111 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to: