Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Rummy visits Hong Kong Club in Tijuana
Posted: 2013-01-26, 3:16 pm

rummy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks to Smuler and Willred for the information previously posted in this thread about visiting Tijuana. Between those posts and all of the useful info on ISG it gave me the info I needed.

So I found myself in San Diego for business last week. I had researched the possibility of going to TJ but was travelling in a group so I was not sure the opportunity would present itself. On Friday afternoon things finally cleared and a like-minded buddy of mine and I were free of work commitments. I said do you want to go, knowing there was some level or risk we decided what the hell, you only live once!

We arrived at Americas Plaza at about 630 PM and the Blue Line trolley arrived clearly marked San Ysidro. We bought tickets from the automated machine and hopped on the train with a few other people. The train departed and the entire ride took about 40 minutes with very few people on the trolley. When we arrived at the final stop we got off, went down past the McDonalds and followed the signs. There were few people walking around us and when we got close to the turnstiles there was a wait of a few minutes as the line was maybe 20 yards long. We looked at all the razor wire on the sides, shook our heads, and through we went! We walked past the checkpoint and out the other side we went!

We looked at the line waiting to cross into the US...it seemed pretty long, all the way to the end of the covered sidewalk, so we agreed to return early in case the line was still there as we wanted to make the 12:50 trolley back to downtown. We headed along the walkway over the highway and arrived at the cab stand. I told the guy "Hong Kong Club", he nodded and away we went. About a five min ride, he actually stopped in front of Adelitas. Gave him $5 and we hopped out and walked back to HK which we had driven by. Gave the doorman $10, he handed us two beers, and in we went past the curtain!

Once inside sensory overload set in...a large bar to the left, a platform in the center with 3-4 wiggling on it, bunch of lounge-type seats along the right. move back towards the back a larger stage with chairs around it and one girl at a time stripping on it. Up a ramp into the back and another small stage and a smaller bar, more seats. Curtain at the back onto another street, stairs up to the 2nd level. In the back a stage and bar. then a walkway to front overlooking the downstairs with a series of private dance booths. Place was busy but not packed. There were TONS of girls of all shapes and sizes walking and standing around, they outnumbered the guys in the place for sure.

We went back downstairs and my friend goes to have a leak...two girls come up and say do you have a dollar for me? I pull one out, girl takes her tits out and says you can touch...OK then! Give her friend a dollar and same thing, nice warm boobs in my hands...gracias, off they go.

We set at the stage on the main floor for a bit and watch a couple of girls strip. One went fully nude, one left panties on. Girls will let you touch them if you offer up a buck or two. Was too loud sitting here so we moved back...messero asked if we wanted a beer, I said we wanted to sit...he took us up to a booth beside the ramp between the front and back...great view of the stages and of all the girls standing on the ramp. We got more beers and some food, enjoying the view. This little cutie dancing on the platform at the top of the ramp kept catching my eye and smiling, she was cute.

Went for a walk and could see something upstairs...came upon two girls covered in whipped cream putting on a show...some of the guys beside the stage were fucking one of them with a lollipop, others were licking out the second girl and coming up with their heads covered in whip cream. They had quite a collection of dollar bills piling up. OMG crazy place.

Went back and sat down, messero said you want a girl? I said maybe later, I was watching the gal in the red bikini. Undeterred, he brought a beautiful young thing up and she sat beside me. She did not look all that interested, I asked if she spoke English, she shook her head. I said I was looking for someone with some english, she smiled and left.

Another girl came and set with my friend...he seemed interested and bought her drink. I locked eyes with the girl on the platform again...this time she hopped down and came over and slid in beside me. I was surprised when she said hello and started a conversation in English...good we can chat. Bought her a beer, found out her name was Sonja and she was from Mexico City. She put my arm around her and quickly had me playing with her tits, which were nice but clearly enhanced. I tipped her a few $ and we cuddled, her hands were all over my dick and she pushed my hand into her panties and let me rub her pussy which was nice and warm and getting wet.

Bought her second drink and continued to talk, she began to kiss me and even more tit and pussy play. She said we should go upstairs to the hotel, I asked what we we do up there, LOL "everything" was the answer. And how much would this be? $70. After she finished her second beer, I said lets go upstairs, she smiled and said c'mon baby! I looked at my friend who appeared to be having a hoot fingering his new friends pussy, much to her delight, and said I'll be back.

We went out the back door ($1 for robe guy) and walked to the left where we entered the Cascades hotel through a back door. Up the stairs to the reception and pay $15 for a room which was just to the right of the reception desk. She takes the two towels and a condom, and in we go, as she turns on a red light which reminded me of Amsterdam!

I ask her if I can undress her, no problem. She throws a towel down on the bed and climbs on...I peel her panties down and off and then remover her top...she is quite petite, Salma Hayek-like face, long straight black hair with slightly dark skin, nice shaved pussy with small lips, cute little asshole, and fake tits which are OK but not the best. I kiss her, lick her nipples, and head south...have a nice look around, no smell at all, so I dive in for a nice session of DATY...very hygenic down there, no taste or odor at all...she responds nicely, seems to enjoy it.

She grabs the condom, I instead give her a ultrathin one I brought, and she slips it on my already hard cock and gives me a nice kneeling CBJ, nothing special but nice. She says are you ready and sticks her ass up...I give it a kiss and say yes but not like that...she flips onto her back and I lift her legs and watch as I slide the head into her pussy...she is nice and snug and warm...I slowly go deeper on each stroke and after a min or so I am buried balls deep in this hot little Latin number.

I fuck her in mish for a good time...slow, fast, legs up, legs crossed...then flip over and lay on my back. She mounts me and does a nice cowgirl where she is bouncing at a weird angle, feels great. After a while I want to to move to doggy and hop up...she moves to the edge of the bed and puts her head down...wow, what a view. I slide in and go slow at first, but after a bit I am giving her a full depth pounding. I use my thumb on her asshole with no complaints...I contemplated asking if anal was included in "everything" but decided to be content playing with her ass.

Try as I might, I just cannot finish and am getting sweaty, which makes me self conscious, so I eventually stop, apologize, and we get cleaned up. Not sure why I often can't finish with these girls, just cant seem to fully relax. Give the dude outside the room $1 to clean up and back to the club we go and with a final kiss Sonja and I part ways.

My friend is not sitting where I left him....hmmm, OK...walk around a bit and after a few minutes I eventually find him still with his girl, he smiles when I ask what he has been up to, LOL. It is now 10:30 and we decide that as much as we would like to hang around here, we also want to make that last train to SD and there is the unknown of what the border line will be. So he says his goodbyes and we head outside and into a waiting taxi who takes us back to the border.

It was a little confusing where he dropped us but I quickly realized it was the very end of sidewalk we had seen when arriving. Walked along and came to the end of the covered area, no line in sight. In fact, walked right into the customs hall and there was all of three people in front of us! Damn, could have stayed later!!! Oh well, easily through customs and back to the trolley stop where a train was waiting. Bought tickets, hopped on (again very few riders) and was back in Americas Plaza by 11:30.

So in summary, reading the reports in advance makes this a fairly simply trip...other than some nutter at Americas Plaza, no one bothered us, people in the club were friendly, never felt at risk any more than any place I have gone out. Hong Kong club is certainly an experience, glad we got to visit.
Re: Rummy visits Hong Kong Club in Tijuana
Posted: 2013-02-12, 4:58 am

SVU18 Power Kat
Great report Rummy...

I enjoy reading about mongering locations besides Amsterdam.

Smuler has told me about his adventures in Mexico, glad you enjoyed yourself and got back in one piece.

Posted: 2015-05-01, 8:41 am

rummy
I just have to bump this and say this club in one of the craziest places I have ever been in a good way.

Found myself back in SD again had tonight free before flying home tomorrow morning. Figured what the hell. ..was a little nervous without a wingman but seeing how easy it was last time I took the risk.

Arrived at the club exactly in the same way as last time. ..got there at seven place was a little slow stayed for three hours and it was crazy busy when I left.

Lots of tipping girls a buck to squeeze boobs or butt. ..even touch pussy sometimes. Went with a pretty girl named Connie. ..bought her a drink she ground on me for a while.

Took her upstairs price is unchanged from last time. ..she was a little restrictI've on touching which just made me more determined to get my money's worth. 20 min or so of hard sex to a wicked finish. Showered up left the room and jumped a cab back to border no one in line.

I highly recommend this pace to anyone who has a chance to go. It is straightforward to cab to and from the club safely.
Posted: 2015-05-01, 2:29 pm

Stratosphere
Thanks for the report. Sounds like a nice club to be in. So around 100 bucks to have a go including hotel and tips?
Posted: 2015-05-01, 6:43 pm

dayman
Thanks for the report. I have wanted to go to hong kong since I saw this http://m.xhamster.com/movies/2039139/docunography.html . I really like san diego the only problem is where I live in USA a flight to San Diego is not much less then a flight to europe.
Posted: 2015-05-02, 12:37 pm

Stratosphere
Wow that documentory was cool. So many hot girls. I wanna go.
Posted: 2015-05-02, 8:55 pm

rummy
Thanks for posting that video Dayman that was cool! Yup that pretty much sums up the HK club. I do not have the balls to walk around the streets but it is incredible seeing the girls from the cab and knowing they are only 20 or 30 dollars.

Hong Kong is 60 to 80 for the girl and 17 for the room for 30 min. Beer soda or water was 4. Lady drinks were 8. 4 to get in and 5 each way for a cab to and from the border.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: