Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Miss and hit in San Francisco
Posted: 2013-03-18, 1:44 am

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Another business trip to SFO provided another opportunity for some play and after my success in Vegas with Eros Vegas, I decide d to try Eros SFO http://www.eros-guide.com/eros.htm on this trip.

The only problem was that travelling with work colleagues who like to drink heavily meant that the only night I could specify a time that I could have "room service" in my hotel was my first night of arrival - this meant a single chance at arranging a meeting with a US provider, that are notoriously difficult to meet with the first time!

I decided on Tatianna, who was listed under "all natural" - I made contact the day before by email and by the time I landed in SFO I had a reply with rates (high compared to EU at 300USD per hour!!) and availability (free that night). She didn't specify reference requirements and so I tried phoning her (from my non-USA cell phone) that afternoon to arrange an 11pm appointment - no voicemail option, so I sent an SMS asking her to respond to my email or text message .............well, I'm still waiting - I sent 2 further emails, a text and one last pone call - the problem with many USA providers is that they block withheld numbers and of course, international numbers are withheld in the USA - DAMN!

So, freeing myself of my colleagues by 10pm I headed up to Moonlight Spa AMP on 519 Bush street to see what they had to offer. The MMS (mamma -san) buzzed me in and I saw 2 girls hurriedly going behind the curtain - one girl stayed behind on the sofas. The following conversation took place:-

MMS - "you want massage?"
me - "maybe - can I see all girls please?"
MMS - "here is girl" pointing to the 30 something below average looking girl on the couch
me - "I want to see all girls please"
MMS - "you window shopping, you waste my time, go away" and she shoved me out the door!!

Niiiice!!!

So, I walked down to CEO on Bush street, where I've had a good time before.

CEO was closed, with a health authority suspension notice on the door! Oh well, at least I hadn't been caught up in the raid ........

So I went to bed tired and pissed off as by this time I was suffering from severe lack of sleep!

That was the miss - the hit comes next, but I have to go for now - more later
The hit
Posted: 2013-03-19, 1:27 am

Trav69
Soooo - the next morning I found myself with a short window of opportunity - I was free from 10:30 to midday - and still frustrated about the previous evening. Since Moonlight Spa was a short walk from the hotel, I phoned and spoke to the MMS, who sound (and turned out) to be different from the night before - I asked how many girls were working and she said 6 - I asked if I could see them all if I came there right away and she said "of course, of course - many nice young girls for you, you come"

So, this time when I was buzzed in, the conversation went like this:-

me - "I just called on the phone"
MMS - "yes, yes, you come back here" - leading me into a room at the back with a bed and a shower in the room
MMS - "here is girl, you like" - showing me a single 30something, below average looking girl ......
me - "no, I want to see all girls like you say on phone"
MMS - "ok, OK" - calling out loudly "girls, girls, come to see all girls" ...........

........... still no girls came - she went off, calling again ..........

me, heading out of room "do you have more girls or not"?

MMS - "yes, yes, they coming" - and sure enough, they eventually paraded through - all 6 girls - persistence pays off!!!

I have no idea what any girls after girl number 3 looked like - the second I laid my eyes on Kathy, I saw what I was looking for - young (she told me later she was 23 - I don't think she looked or felt a day over 18!!) - perfectly proportioned body, beautiful firm but natural B cups with nipples that were clearly visible through her tight fitting dress, very pretty (did I mention young?) face - Korean but with a very American accent - born and bred in SFO.

MMS looked pleased, I paid the 60USD and she told me to have a shower.

I was busy drying myself off when Kathy came in and told me to lie down on the bed. As I wrapped the towel around my waist she said "no, this gets in the way" and whipped it off me. I lay face down on the bed looking at her. She said "ok - so you want a massage, this gets in the way for me" and she stepped out of her dress, leaving only her red G-string panties on, standing up with these perfectly formed titties staring me in the face. I said "wow! those are gorgeous, mind if I have a feel?" and without waiting for an answer, I cupped one in my hand. "sure" she says, leaning into me. "OK" I say - "lets skip the massage - I want to have the full benefit of your body - it's gorgeous and I want to play with it". "You know the deal?" she asks. "Sure - here you go" (prepared fold changes hands) - big smile from Kathy who steps neatly out of the panties and joins me on the bed.

What followed was a very sensual time with a very, very beautiful body. Very light kissing (with a delightful tongue that darted in and out of my mouth), lots of me suckling on those nipples (very responsive and sooooo much fun to play with) then prolonged DATY (my favourite) with a shuddering and very wet culmination on her part. A CBJ with a bit of light fingering of her pussy to give me some visual stimulation (my fingers, her pussy ....) then a number of positions with me finally exploding in doggy. I had been watching the clock as I needed to get back to the hotel for a meeting but I timed it a bit short, finishing after only 45 minutes.

I jumped in the shower to clean off, Kathy jumped in to help soap me down and then I got out to be dried off by her. She then announced that we still had 10 minutes left and she would get in trouble for not giving me the full hour so would I like 10 minutes of massage?

I told her that I would much prefer 10 minutes of me playing with those gorgeous titties and perhaps taking one last taste of her pussy .......to which she squealed, lay back on the bed and spread wide open .........

Ahhhhhhh - the goodbye kiss involved a little more tongue than she had been giving at the start ......a good ending.

A hit, a definite hit - a very rare experience in an AMP, especially one in SFO. My only regret was not being able to RTF before the end of my visit.

Work - it gets in the way of everything huh?
Re: Miss and hit in San Francisco
Posted: 2013-03-19, 8:09 am

BeanChaser
Now THAT is persistence paying off!! Good job man. After your experience the night before I would have written that place off. That's a very nice win and well deserved, I might add, after a couple tough misses.

Posted: 2013-03-19, 8:23 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just out of curiosity what was the "tip" and how did you know what the amount should be?

Posted: 2013-03-19, 11:13 pm

Trav69
Neuro - I did some research on ISG and another site whose name I can't remember at the minute that had quite a few reviews of AMP's.

The expected "gift" has increased over the last 3 years to now being "160 roses" for the hour. At current exchange rates - that's almost the same as an FKK and cheaper than the going rate in the RLD. Of course you then add on the "entry" fee and it's expensive - but then so are the independent providers in the USA, much more expensive than this in fact.

Sooooooo - I'm glad I live in Europe!!

:-)

BTW - she was worth it and even at that price I'd RTF if I got the chance.
Posted: 2013-03-23, 7:13 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
I am very happy with your persistence that you had an enjoyable experience.

However, having been born in Europe but raised..in the states (over 40 years) I have one rule : I will never attempt to have a session, massage or go to a strip club again in the good ole USA.

As a general rule: Service sucks, its more expensive, and most important; its VERY illegal.

But I am glad your thing worked out. But be careful.

Posted: 2013-03-24, 8:59 pm

Trav69
SVU18 wrote:
I will never attempt to have a session, massage or go to a strip club again in the good ole USA.

But be careful.

SVU18 - have you been caught?

I am paranoid about being caught in the USA - but perhaps from what you indicate I'm not paranoid enough!
Posted: 2013-03-24, 11:01 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
No never been caught, but have not done any mongering or strip clubs here in 15 years.

After experiencing how it is in Europe, the U.S. is a waste of money. In my opinion...

Furthermore, there are plenty of under cover cops pretending to be hookers..

So long as you have them go to YOUR hotel your fine...Go to their place of business and you might land in the pokey.

Posted: 2013-03-28, 11:45 pm

vicgoo
Don,t forget it,s legal in the states in most places in the state oif Neveda except Las vegas and Reno.But i still like Montreal better though!

Posted: 2013-03-29, 3:58 am

SVU18 Power Kat
Yes , it's legal in some parts of Nevada...but don't think its vey good, and extremely expensive .

Ahhh Montreal...Heard so many good things about it. Suprised we don't see more info on it.

Hope to make a trip up north next year..

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: