Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cebu Philippines
Posted: 2013-04-07, 12:43 pm

TarotMan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm going to Cebu Philippines for approx 19-20 nights on my next holiday .

Also stopping at Hong Kong for one night on the way out and three on way home .

I've noticed some hotels reviews saying they are near girly bars , gogo bars etc

Anyone been there ? , I have not booked any accomodation yet as still not sure where i'll be staying ??

Any ideas ? Tips ? Recommendations ? Anything i need to bear in mind before i book ?
Re: Cebu Philippines
Posted: 2013-04-18, 11:50 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

Probably best to do a bit of research on either PI Addicts or PI@Night forums, as it has been four years since I was there.
Cebu hasn't got a great P4P scene, especially in comparison to Angeles or Manila. There are about 3 or 4 girlie bars with an orientation to Western customers in close proximity to each other - trouble is I can't remember where they were now! There are also girlie bars with an orientation to Korean customers. The general advice is to keep well away from the the K bars.

Otherwise the shopping malls are great places for picking up dates with 'good time' girls and there are a plenty of semi-pros on various dating web-sites.

Most towns in PI have a brothel, but you will probably need a local to guide you there.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

bb69

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: