Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Live report from Thailand
Posted: 2013-06-17, 5:55 am

ebok76
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In Bangkok right now, but I'll write a more detailed report from the city of angels later on; this first part is about a day in Pattaya, from where I'm just back..

The Sin City wasn't originally in my list for this trip in the Land of Smiles, but a call from my special friend from there made me change my plans very quickly:) In fact, it's been long time since I last saw her (last december) or heard of (she was back in her hometown), but when I got her call i had no doubts, I had to see her!

So, finally yesterday i take the bus from ekamai heading to Patts where I arrive in the afternoon and as soon as i'm in the hotel i text her, but she's sleeping and she doesn't show up until 8:30pm. It's okay, I chill out, enjoy the sea view and wait. When she finally appears my breath stops: she's gorgeous as usual, this time she slightly changed her previous hairstyle (fringe), her hair are still long and jet black but more on the sides (dont know how to describe, sorry guys, but it's actually very simple and common ... :) )
We go up to my room and after the ritual greetings she tells me she's hungry and i suggest we go out to eat some seafood, but somehow my body doesn't want to move, it's magnetically attracted by her so i start kissing her softly, just as a warm up for later, i think, but then we're in the bed and kissing each other more and more passionately.. She grabs me there and start to unzip my jeans, puts her hand inside the pants and starts touching avidly my cock..
Okay, i now know we passed the point of no return, so i go on with the foreplays, she unzips her dress so that i can take it off very easily, followed by her panties.. Now she gets rid of my underwear and I can stick my cock inside her (of course after having put the rubber on), i start slowly but soon I'm pushing hard, she's enjoying.. After some time i put her on her side and penetrate her from behind, her pussy feels tight and it's so good.. Finally she flips over on her stomach and i push her from behind harder and harder until i come...amazing! :)

Now that we deserved our dinner we can go to the restaurant and enjoy some fresh seafood; after that she tells me that she should show up at her bar otherwise she'll be fined.. So we head to Fahrenheit on Walking Street, ot's still kind of early but the girls are very pretty.. Unlike Bangkok, here some of the girls are fully naked, so for me it's kind of a pleasant view:) we stay some time there, i barfine her and then she asks me to go to another a-gogo, dont remember the name but it's almost cross the street from Fahrenheit and ends in ...ation :) So, after a little walk hand to hand, we enter this other bar where the girls here are even hotter, if possible, i'm like in a candy store:)
We meet her friend who sits at our table and we all drink together and chat (of course the bill is on me..:) )
Now, the time spent here is kinda surreal for me...: i'm with a beautiful girl, her friend is kissing me and putting her hand inside my trousers and a bunch of other beautiful girls dancing half or totally naked in front of me flirting all the time.... Man, i feel like a rockstar! :D

At a certain hour (cant remember when), we leave and go back to my hotel, where after we shower we're ready for round two: again, it's a crescendo of passion but this time even stronger (probably the alcohol effect..), we do it in several positions until i come with her on her stomach, pushing very hard...i love her firm little ass, it's just so sexy....
Time for sleep and in the morning i'd be up for round three, but. She wants to go home to eat some isaan food, so we say goodbye to each others, or should i say See you?

I met this girl on my first trip in Thailand and since then we met other 4 times, she's just so gorgeous and she fucked up my brain..this is not fair! LOL

Sorry guys if i've been long, but i have every second stuck in my memory and i had to share it..hope you didnt get bored!

Later ;)
Re: Live report from Thailand
Posted: 2013-06-17, 9:00 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Cheers for the report. I'm getting ready to go to pattaya in three weeks time love all the info
bangkok
Posted: 2013-06-21, 1:54 am

ebok76
As promised I will now report about the Bangkok part of my trip

in the afternoon i head to the rachadapisek area, where are a countless number of massage and entertainment parlors, mainly of a big scale. After a quick check at Emmanuelle that, once again, was nothing special, I enter the Nataree massage, where, besides the fishbowl, a lot of young and pretty girls (sideliners,maybe 30-40) sit all around. After a relatively quick and embarassing check, I pick a cutie from chiang rai, 22 years, long brown hair and a beautiful smile.
She holds my hand and after i pay the fee at the counter up we go to a spacious room with a big bath tub that she starts to fill up. In the meantime we chat a little, she flirts, kiss, touch and so on.
Once the tub is full, she starts to wash up my body, taking good care of my privates..this take some 10-15 min, quite exciting and so once we're done there we're ready for action in the bed (surrounded by mirrors and very big)
We start to kiss, she licks my nipples moaning softly and then down to my balls that she sucks avidly, until I'm really horny and then she puts the rubber on and starts to blow me...very, very nice :)
After a good while, she takes my cock inside her tight pussy and starts on top, i really love it, we flip to mish and then change for a doggy style that drives me literally crazy, especially for the sight of her asshole in the middle of that perfect small ass....i can't hold no more :)
We cuddle a bit and then since i'm again hard but there's only one round allowed, she jerks me off while i work her clit...not bad either!

Evening, i decided to go to soi cowboy and after a small walk i entered at baccara, one of the biggest a-gogo with girls on two floors, the upper one having a glass floor so that you can easily have a look under the miniskirts of the dancing girls, who don't wear any underwear..
So I sit, drink a singha and enjoy the view on the two floors.. One girl especially gets my attentions but after her dance finishes she goes at a table, someone else has been faster than me so i have to give up..
I spend some more time there drinking beer and watching beautiful girls, finally i decide to move on and i enter one of the next bars, called midnite or tiger, dont remember which one..
after i enter, they want to sit me down and give me more beer but i'm still full so i resist and insist to only have a quick look but they're pushing me and i'm resisting until this very sexy girl with only huge fake glasses (secretary style) and supershort panties on comes and just takes me, she starts to rub her naked small breast against me and then it's never been so easy for me to decide to sit down and have a beer :)
She sits on top on me and go on licking me, kissing me, i touch her beautiful little ass, she puts my hand inside her panties and i softly finger her...wow man, it's just so so so sexy... She got me 100%. I buy her a drink and we go on like this for a while, until she tells me "i want you to boom-boom me"... well, me too! but i ask how old is she and she tells me 18, so this stops me, am really dying to have an amazing sex with her but somehow i resist..
I cool down, she insists she wants to fuck me but i take time..Another girl comes then and starts french kissing me and again some hot action, she's 30 and ready to go, she's sexy but i'm still horny for the other one so i have to decline and in the end (after flirting with another couple girls that dance only though), i decide to call it a night and take myself out of temptations...

Later for next chapter
Posted: 2013-11-04, 2:44 pm

Mojito
Thailand, in particular Pattaya and Bangkok are great for mongering.
I have been there twice now in recent years. The only downside is the cost of the return flights there from US or UK. If you can be flexible for when you can visit Thailand, you may be able to bag a bargain flight. However, I am only able to go to Thailand during the peak times - therefore, it is not as good value for me. For the equivalent of 60 British Pounds Sterling, you can get a very pretty girl to service you all night.

But in recent years, the even better places for expert mongers are Angeles City in The Phillipines, some select places in Indonesia, Sarubaya and Vietnam. Thailand is fast becoming more of a tourist trap and the working girls are much more saavy now.
Posted: 2014-06-04, 6:12 am

RicardoM
You are better off in the Islands or Pattaya compared to Bangkok. Its getting more expensive for Ladies now.
Posted: 2014-06-07, 4:43 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
RicardoM wrote:
You are better off in the Islands or Pattaya compared to Bangkok. Its getting more expensive for Ladies now.

I agree with you regarding Pattaya, but Phuket is getting as expensive as Bangkok now. I'm not sure there are the stunners on the other islands that are easily available in Bangkok.
Of course, that all depends on whether you have time on your trip to head anywhere other than Bangkok.............

bb69

Posted: 2014-06-29, 7:59 pm

RicardoM
billybob69 wrote:
RicardoM wrote:

I agree with you regarding Pattaya, but Phuket is getting as expensive as Bangkok now. I'm not sure there are the stunners on the other islands that are easily available in Bangkok.
Of course, that all depends on whether you have time on your trip to head anywhere other than Bangkok.............

bb69

If anyones going to the Islands best option is Samui, they have some nice girls in Lamai area.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: