Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Pattaya July 2013
Posted: 2013-08-25, 11:48 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After that friday night and waking up in the afternoon. I was feeling great surprise that I did not have a big hangover I was cheerful having good night's rest.

Now There is unwritten code about a 3 day rule which I clearly broken it. My planning of having lot's of sex with loads of ladies change another rule was never fall in love. In Amsterdam I was very keen on one lady but it was not love just good sex and good banter.

This love/hate relationship happen to me in a big way. I was in love with a freelancer and lets me tell you she is very jealous crazy spikeful woman. She was a whore she never wanted to lose me and I was confuse as you think about money are they really after that I suppose all girls here want money but they want two things a good hearted person and money. We walk around a lot and she help me with the thai talking and spent money on me now it was very little but they spending their money on you just 100-500 baht which is peanuts to us but it's there own money. I would give her money every time she was leaving me so I could have a few days break and longtime all day night I just gave 1000 per day and I would pay for the rest like dinner etc..

Back to the story I knew who to ring to come over and after a hour long wait she was back in my hotel room. From thinking of all the girls last night I needed to fuck her hard. This was hardcore fucking I kept building it up then go back to kissing and licking so on for a while I think she wonder what the hell I was on as for the first time I had more stamina than her. Wow was great these thai girls most of them will allow you to do anything on them.

We had some dinner then went on moped taxi all the way to the night market. Was very hot that night and so busy nearly steep on a few homeless legless men just laying on the floor trying to get money. Anyways I bought her a few underwear and back to the hotel to see her try it on. Round two but during the fucking she had her heels on and step on my foot by mistake which killed my hard on so after a while we started again but things was a bit less as I was still in pain.

This was a great day and sadly 3 days left.
Posted: 2013-08-27, 6:43 pm

izziehurix
Great reports! When it comes to jealousy issues, I usually try to indicate to her that I am just a butterfly who is just out for some fun. I myself just came back from a short weekend trip at LOS, one night Bangkok, one night Pattaya. Nana Plaza has changed a bit but Pattaya is still as great as ever. On an unrelated topic, I just read this book Angels of Pattaya by GT Gray, which I recommend. I contains 27 interviews with various people in Thailand's scene. Some of the life stories were repetitive but I still learned a few things.
Posted: 2013-10-06, 12:50 am

essexlad Power Kat
Sorry been very long to finish this off as been very busy and had to change internet providers .

My last few days just did the usual getting a few tourist souvenirs. And spent the rest with my TGF .

Always the worse feelings when its the last few days of your holiday there so many things to do. I was dreading the journey back and made the mistake of not booking a taxi for the airport as my hotel had a disagreement mr t taxi hires there would not let any of hes in the drive way lucky enough my TGF sorted me out.

hot weather but the rain was a bit mental only like 20 mins showers but getting caught will drench you badly ( this is coming from a lad living in Ireland who used to rain everyday)

Shopping malls I've spent most my time in central which is a new one and more expensive but in terms of getting good food plus the thai girls love it there seems like a good place to go. The royal garden shopping center is ok for few bits of clothes but the upstairs food garden is very bad and worse prices than central. Another one is mike mall if I remeber has a ok ice cream shop inside and very cheap market prices, looking up the other upper levels I was surprised they had anything up there ( I was thinking this place could be so much more if they put in shops that we all need here)

My last two days was this buddhist holiday where its not allow to drink any alcohol. The bars that did was run in the dark no lights on and under table drinking first time I had to pay up front for my beer. During this I was attack by a sales man who after 25 mins of trying to sell me junk I gave in and spent 500 tbh on fake wallets. I was feeling pissed off as after 15 days he was the only one that con me but looking across the bar another hard seller sold a bunch of fake watches to these young russians lads for like 2000 tbh each I felt lucky I escape that one.

While I spent the rest doing couples things and all love up the sex was still great it was my time to leave. Taxi driver got me to the airport in heavy rain and up in the skies was lighting in a record time in 55 mins and I spent 20 mins just in traffic so it was over 100 km all the way up the highway/motorway which would be scary for some people but my mind was on other things.

Got to the check in desk too early but still had a long line of waiting seems nearly everyone got here early. the return trip felt more quicker than first time coming. My only thing that was odd was in dubai airport I was looking for arsenal and psg football stuff seeing if they had the new away shirt early but they only had a very small section for both teams. While looking at mini sports shop they had a big section of leicester city stuff which I thought was funny as a championship team has a bigger collections than all the sports teams clothes there.

So my trip ended being something different .

I ended up having a girlfriend who we keep a good daily contact and I know the stories and big debates but I'm very happy with her she grown on me very quickly. The other news is I'm going back over in two months so I get to see how christmas is there.

Goin in high season so I will report how low and high season are there.

I felt big differences in culture there. Like most places there are good and bad things sure are very ugly things about at night.

Sex is 24/7 there and I would recommend anyone who can handle the heat there to at least go there once .
Posted: 2013-10-06, 4:30 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Great report there lad 9 strippers for half hour =£49 not bad if u ask me. I see the rate is like £100 is around 5000.

So your lady being 1000 baht is around £20 for a full day,would this be the average price out there.
Posted: 2013-10-06, 1:32 pm

izziehurix
essexlad wrote:
the rain was a bit mental only like 20 mins showers but getting caught will drench you badly ( this is coming from a lad living in Ireland who used to rain everyday)

In UK it can rain nonstop for 3 days but it will still be a light drizzle compared the cats and dogs 1 hour battlefield I've experienced in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Posted: 2013-10-06, 8:30 pm

essexlad Power Kat
ams2008dam wrote:
Great report there lad 9 strippers for half hour =£49 not bad if u ask me. I see the rate is like £100 is around 5000.

So your lady being 1000 baht is around £20 for a full day,would this be the average price out there.

Yeah the gogo bars are like strippers buts its all hands on in most bars. I would say the lesson I've learn is to be meaner to the girls as being too polite cost ya.

The money rate is still great there. I would hate to list a price as it all different for everyman there.

Daytime short time rooms 1-2 hours sex is £25 (20-girl, 5 for the room)

The advice I've research on is try not aim too high but not too low. Plus low season is good time price wise

What made me go all the way there was the price for sex and hotel are way cheaper. The only price i hated was the plane. Living in the UK you can get a good deal sometimes £400-600 return.

izziehurix wrote:

In UK it can rain nonstop for 3 days but it will still be a light drizzle compared the cats and dogs 1 hour battlefield I've experienced in Thailand and Southeast Asia.

I agree izzie and how easy the streets start to flood is unreal.
Posted: 2013-10-06, 11:37 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks essexlad I have been looking up flights looks like direct is around £600 and 1change flights are in the 400 range so with decent hotel you're looking at around £150 a day for a short four day break there.I was watching some YouTube videos of the Main Street there looks like a interesting place I can imagine a few English drunken groups around there.ON a video I was looking at they say for the ladies your better visiting around April.

I haven't been on a flight yet but will be doing a Amsterdam trip soon this year flying if I'm ok I will do a direct flight to Bangkok.I think it's something that has to be done when your able to.
Posted: 2013-10-07, 1:55 am

essexlad Power Kat
ams2008dam wrote:
Thanks essexlad I have been looking up flights looks like direct is around £600 and 1change flights are in the 400 range so with decent hotel you're looking at around £150 a day for a short four day break there.I was watching some YouTube videos of the Main Street there looks like a interesting place I can imagine a few English drunken groups around there.ON a video I was looking at they say for the ladies your better visiting around April.

I haven't been on a flight yet but will be doing a Amsterdam trip soon this year flying if I'm ok I will do a direct flight to Bangkok.I think it's something that has to be done when your able to.

Yeah I had no choice with the direct flight as Ireland everywhere is a stop over. I was tempted to do a night stop over in amsterdam but I been too worried about smelling of too much weed and I don't quite fancy being stop at customs there.

I can't vouch for walking street at late night as i was always around soi diana after 10pm. And before i fly over I check out that sky one program about trouble in thailand it kinda did put me off.

Over there most men will behave as no one wants to be the monkey house there.
Did not see anyone fight or cause trouble only the strong butch ladyboys can be bit rough but just smile say no thanks .
I would expect more drunks yobs during high season. Out of my 15 days only once I had one little naming calling as two older english men walk into me as we both hog the sidewalk but we just walk away as no point stopping for two assholes. My tgf was laughing as did not know what a dickhead was .

I paid 690-700 euros for two weeks in a ok hotel. areca lodge is nice mid range price (£29 per night) but you can get rooms else where for as little £10-15. if you can do without a pool could save a bit.

My next trip is for 3 weeks and the prices are double that as high season but £1200 for a better hotel I think areca lodge was asking for 1150 but extra 50 I upgraded to a nicer hotel same street too.

I think you need more days 10 days min as first the flight takes its toll on you and you be amaze how friendly the girls are. Most of the girls are full gfe with condom free blow jobs and rims jobs and cumshots no questions or extra fee .
Posted: 2013-10-07, 2:40 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks essexlad I was thinking on a over night flight leaving around 9pm and arriving during the next day and sleeping of the travel.I guess what you say in your report about being to excited for sleep lol.

This happen to me on a Amsterdam trip couldn't sleep on overnight ferry,decided to check in and have a sleep before hitting the Wallen still couldn't rest so I gave up and hit the streets.totally done me during next day.

Thanks for the tips good luck with your next stay
Posted: 2013-10-07, 11:00 am

izziehurix
I saw that many of the pubs and beers bars in Pattaya rent out cheap rooms upstairs, some around 500B per night. I have never taken a room and do not know the quality, but it's a possibility if you want to save money. You can book your first few nights at a real hotel online before trying it out first.
Posted: 2013-10-09, 3:20 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I'm not too sure if I mention it already.

On my last day I stay at a 600 baht a night room as I did not fancy paying extra at 1500 baht at my hotel. I did actually think they booked a extra night as the previous week I pay my bill.

Its funny in thailand but some hotels you don't have to pay right away as normally I'm used to paying when I check in. after 8 days I had a letter on my bed telling me I've not paid for my room thinking shit have they double charge me but after talking at the desk they don't charge you until you reach your hotel limit. I think it was 15k baht credit limit with a visa card and 8000 baht limit if you pay with cash . what I work out to save the confusion is when you check in they ask for your credit card for a deposit like most hotels do but being half asleep I did think it I was paying in full.

Ok back to the 600 baht hotel room. it was very basic same size as most amsterdam . The bed was a bit shit but I was not planning on sleeping on it. The view was looking into another set of cheap hotels. The aircon was good and free wifi was really fast better than areca lodge. The shower was a open one so no jumping over and slipping in that bath like most the time I did at my hotel. there was no lift here but I'm was on the the 2nd floor even for me the heat and carrying the bags is hard work out. While hearing foot steps I look out my door spy hole to this big man walking down the stairs with a really hot thin lady. I was laughing as this man was walking like the rest of us in full victory of fucking a hot younger chick ( only in thailand you will see so many happy men after a good session )

If I was alone and not had a gf with me I could easy stay here for a few nights and move around to other hotels.

Like izzie said the advice for most people is book a real hotel for a few days then move around the area in other cheaper rooms. I have got a few good ones in mind but there so many there you can find every easy just by looking around.
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: