Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tokyo Pink Salon Hinomaru
Posted: 2013-09-23, 4:56 am

iggy1903
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Howdy guys. On a trip over to this part of the world. Earlier on the trip I was able to experience some fun in Singapore (posted my report last week). Arrived in Tokyo last night and did some research on the available options here. Turns out there are tons of options, but navigating all of it without being able to read Japanese characters it was challenging. I read up on the Pink Salons, basically BBBJ bars where you select a lady from the pictures and have a seat in the lounge. She then comes over and undresses while you drop your trousers. She proceeds to service you and cleans you up when done. So this sounded like a nice option and I began to look for one.

I am staying at the hilton in the Shinjuku-Ku area. After reading some other blogs (http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/fore ... lons.3809/) I decided to check out Hinomaru (http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/top.html). Turns out this area is a large red light district as well. I mapped out the route on my phone and off I went at 9:30am this morning. Easily made my way in spite of not being able to read any signs at all. Once I arrived it was very easy to find as there was a hawker out front calling men over.

Arrived at 10am and the greeter led me up the stairs where I selected one of the three girls available. You select the photo. Prices were 20 min for ¥4,000 (US$40), 30 min ¥6,000, 40 min ¥8,000 and so on. I opted for 20 minutes and was told I could always extend the session. I was led to the lounge (dimly lit with couches and candles, smelled nice, an OK situation) and had a seat. The girl came over and spoke hardly any English, which was OK as we both know why I was there. She proceeded to unbuckle my pants and pulled down around my ankles. A nice cleaning and she disrobed. I was allowed full touching and finger insertion, and DFK. Had a great BBBJ with CIM while my hands were exploring her body. I used the full 20 minutes and when over she cleaned me up and led me to exit. All in all a great way to start my morning.

I will be checking this area out at night to see how it compares. I walked around after my session and it looks like the area is loaded with these types of places. But nothing in English. Recommended!

Attachments
An example of the way you will choose your "date"
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 610.71 KiB ]
Photo of the front entrance.
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 653.56 KiB ]

Posted: 2013-09-23, 11:02 am

izziehurix
I always wanted to try Japan but I always thought that it was not monger-friendly for falangs. Looks like I assumed wrong. Thanks for the information.

Lols at the particular photo transposing the girl's head to the Summer Glau Terminator poster. I always had a thing for cyborgs and I think it is time to revisit my folder of Hajime Sorayama art...
Re: Tokyo Pink Salon Hinomaru
Posted: 2013-09-24, 6:28 am

iggy1903
Izzie - I always thought the same. But thought well I can at least walk through the area. Glad I did. I will go back tonight and try to navigate after dark. Looks like there are a couple of English bars there. Anyway I will post another report after tonight. Hope my luck is as good.

Posted: 2013-09-24, 4:54 pm

iggy1903
OK, I ventured there tonight at 8:30pm, and it is definitely a different vibe. Very crowded. There is obviously many more of these Pink Salons and each of them had a guy out front. But they all ignored me, even if I looked right at them. Also evident many working girls on the street, but again all ignored me. I am an average guy from the US, 6' and 190 lbs. So I don't think they ignored me for my looks :-)

Anyway, as I started down this street an African approached me speaking perfect English asking me if I was looking for a nice Japanese woman to take to my room. I politely said no thanks and he stuck on me until I firmly said NO THANKS. As soon as he stopped a second approached me, same story, same results. Not two steps further and a third! There was no way I was to engage in conversation and could only smell a scam. Maybe not, but I didn't want to chance anything here. So I kept walking until I arrived at Hinomaru, and was greeted well and up the stairs I went. I paid for 30 min (¥6,000) and selected on of the three girls available without having to wait. The photo was similar to my pick the other day, except is had a big (literally) surprise......the girl who came into my area was a heavy weight. I commented the picture did not look like you, but she spoke no English, or pretended not to. She was young (early 20's) but heavy. Anyway, I decided to go ahead rather than try to work this out with the host. She asked me to take my pants off (sign language) and I did, she then cleaned me up and took her top off and started sucking away. I actually pulled my pants all the way off this time so I could maneuver on the couch better. She did a good job and got the job done, again BBBJ with CIM. Was there 25 minutes and all in all I would rate this experience a 5 and the earlier one an 8. I'll be here one more night and not sure if I will go back. But my options may be limited to this place, and if I do go back I will make sure a thin girl is there.

After I left I found a bar, Eddy's Place for a beer. Had a pint and made my way back the way I came, wondering if the Africans would again approach me. I was almost to the main street and a new (fourth) African approached me with the same story. Except I could not shake him! He was on me like glue.... I finally just said good chatting but gotta go. He stuck on me until I got to the main street.

So literally night and day difference. We will see what happens tomorrow night.

Attachments
This is the main entrance to this area. Right down the street from the Shinjuku-ku train station.
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 548.58 KiB ]

Posted: 2013-09-24, 8:13 pm

PeterPiper
Thanks for the report. Keep up the good work :)
Re: Tokyo Pink Salon Hinomaru
Posted: 2013-09-25, 10:40 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good work iggy, thanks for reporting back.

Judging by the photos, it seems that alot of the girls are Japanese. I'm surprised by that, I would have thought that they would have been Thai or Filipino. Also surprised by the prices as well, I always thought that Japan was an expensive place, therefore would have expected P4P to be much more expensive than that.

bb69

Posted: 2013-09-25, 6:09 pm

iggy1903
OK, so last night here and after dinner with colleagues, at 10pm I wandered off to have a third go at Hinomaru. But now I should be wiser, right? Well yes.....as I rounded the corner and up the main street, I was ready for the blacks approaching. Sure enough not three steps in and a black guy approached with the standard line, "what are you looking for? I can give you a nice girl for the night, nice and tight". Rather than walking as I did last night I stopped in my tracks and stated, "no disrespect to you, but NO, and leave me alone". Hey, it worked. He peeled off and two more steps another approached me with the same story. I again stopped and stated the same thing. He said, hey man don't you like blacks? Not about to debate this I just said NO and thanks, have a good night. He got the hint.

Again, the street was lined with obvious working girls, but none looked at me even though I was trying to get their attention. I rounded the corner and was greeted and up the stairs I went. Four "pictures" were available. After last night I made rue to get my point across I was looking for a skinny girl. Paid for 30 minutes and was led to the same booth as my last two visits. WTF? This must be reserved for Caucasians! Anyway my girl appeared and she was as the first visit was, a thin Japanese girl. I knew the drill so I was ready to drop my drawers (again removed completely to allow for more maneuverability). She cleaned me up and away we went! Was able to explore her body, finger insertion and some kissing. Moved around a lot on the couch and was able to have some laughs even though she did not speak any English, none. Took the full 30 minutes and left her with a nice mouthful. Again BBBJ and CIM. I left happy. Rather good service for the price. But nothing like my earlier experience in Singapore.

So now I had to walk back on the same street. First odd thing, all the street walkers were gone. Then the blacks never approached me (in spite of the fact they were all still there). So away I went to a local pub for a night cap.

So all in all, if in Tokyo check this place out. Pretty unique from my perspective.

Over and out....

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: