Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brad gets loose in Tijuana
Posted: 2013-10-01, 7:54 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys - it has been awhile since I had anything worth reporting

I was in San Diego last week. While there I decided to investigate the Zona Norte in Tijuana.

Sunday
About 5pm I got on a blue line trolley, headed for San Ysidro ($2.50 one way, or $5 day pass). Due to maintenance work the trolley stopped one stop short of the border, so I transferred to a bus for the short remainder of the trip. Get off the bus and follow the signs into Mexico, walked straight through customs as no one said a work to me although there were several military troops with automatic weapons standing about. Follow the crowd across a bridge spanning the interstate then into a plaza with a cab stand. Hop in the front seat of a cab and tell the driver Club Hong Kong. After 10 minutes of a somewhat thrilling ride he drops me of in front of the club about 6:15pm.

Decide to look around the area before going in. I am almost instantly accosted by a young man who wants to clean my shoes - tell him no and keep walking - he follows and pesters me for 100 yards, before finally giving up. Walking around the block, I encounter beggars, street taco venders, street walkers (ranging from 2s to a couple 7s), and doormen trying to tempt me into their club. The culture shock at this point has me somewhat uncomfortable.
Arrive back in front of Hong Kong and walk to the entrance, I am stopped at the door and frisked; the doorman seems satisfied I am not armed and waves me in. Walk through the curtain (no cover) and am pleasantly surprised - it is like a fairly upscale US strip club and at first blush the girls looks pretty good. I wander through the club getting an idea of the layout, in the back I see a woman on stage covered in foam being eaten out by another foam covered woman, that gets my attention so I take a seat in front of the stage, soon a waiter takes my order and quickly returns with a bottle of beer ($4 + $1 tip). While waiting for my beer the foamed up girls are in front of another customer, he tips them a dollar and rubs their asses and tits - that seemed like a pretty decent value so I whip out a buck. Soon one of the girls slides right in front me and spreads her legs around me - I give her the dollar and rub her pussy, she just smiles and stays planted in front of me, I give her pussy a good inspection before her partner pulls her back to the center of the stage and eats her out. After a couple minutes the other girl is nearby so I hold up another dollar - soon she is spread in front of me - $1 got me a good groping of her tits, ass and pussy.

Head to the restroom to wash of the foam off my hands, forearms, shoulders and neck. Then get a seat at the bar and start taking mental notes of the girls -seems to be about 50 girls around at any given point, all shapes and sizes, all at least decent and some very good looking ones (let’s say 6 through 9, with most being 7&8s) but of course there is not a lot of diversity as all the girls appear Hispanic.

Order another beer and try to figure out how the club works. Seems to be only a subset of girls which are doing the majority of the dancing; some others are sitting together, some seem to have staked out a spot to stand and wait to be approached, some are going from customer to customer asking if they want company, and still others are sitting with or on customers. During this time I tipped a couple girls dancing on stage a buck which bought me some groping of tits and ass (maybe some pussy). Additionally I was approached by a few girls at my seat, after a bit of small talk, they would ask if I wanted to buy them a drink ($8); when I declined they would ask for a dollar - I give $1 to a couple which got me a mini table dance (groping highly encouraged) - and a couple I said 'No thanks', in which case they said bye and left with no drama at all.

Throughout the evening I had been having some issues with heartburn (beer and tacos can be a rough combination for me) finally it get to a point where I can no longer ignore it. I walk out onto the street and see a small convenience store, ask the teenager at the counter if they had Tums, he reaches under the counter and hands me a half full bottle. Take a couple and ask what I owe him, he shook his head seemly meaning not to worry about it - but I left a dollar as it was well worth it to me.

Make a lap of the block, got grabbed by a couple streetwalkers but no real hassle. Actually some of them looked pretty decent but I just was uncomfortable with the concept. Walked in Adelita, which is more like I remember Mexican clubs from my lasat trip to Tijuana 25 years ago. One main dance floor with booths around the dance floor and another set of booths along the walls. Made a lap of the club, girls seemed to range from 3 to 7, maybe an 8 or two. But nothing stopped me in my tracks so I headed back out and into to Hong Kong.

Wanting to keep my drinking and heartburn in control I just ordered a water (also $4); tip a couple girls but can’t locate any of the stunners I have noticed earlier. And I am starting to get conscious of the time - last trolley runs just before midnight and I have to allow time for a taxi ride, and to clear customs (which can run up to 90 minutes this time of day). I take a seat at the bar and a tight bodied little babe approaches me, as we are speaking I run my hands over her body and consider buying her a drink - but notice her teeth are a bit messed up so I tip her a buck and send her on her way.

Soon I really need to start something with a girl, or call it a night. Over the course of the evening I have noticed a handful of stunners - so I go searching - see one of them in a booth drinking with other man – she another heading out the door with a man. Walking up a ramp between the front and back portions of the club I see another of my little spinners, leaning over the railing with her ass stuck out. I ran my hands over her hips and ass - she leans back and rubs her ass up and down on my dick. She turns her head around and tells me I owe her a dollar, I pull one out of my shirt pocket and hand it her, she takes my hands and place them on her tits and continues to grind away on my dick; I ask if I can buy her a drink and she happily agrees. She leads me to an empty booth sits me down, pushes the table back out of the way and straddles me, she start rubbing her crotch against my dick and places my hand on her tits. This goes on until our drinks arrive a couple minutes later, she gets off so I can pay ($4 mine, $8 hers $1 tip). Now she is siting besides me with one of legs across my lap - playing with my dick with her hands. I play with her tits with one hand, and every time I set my drink down she takes my other hand and places it on her crotch so I can play with her pussy through the satin panties. When she finishes her beer, she asks if would like to fuck her and I said – yes, how much - $80 - I agreed. She yells yeah and moves back astride me and starts actively dry humping me and told me to hurry up and finish my beer

On an aside I know there is some issue with prices going to $80 and many mongers are trying to hold firm at $60, but given the heat of the moment, being a first timer at HK, and my time constraints - I hope I will get a pass just this once

Koosumi (sp?), 5ft, 100lbs, fit and trim, A cups, long curly brown hair w blond streaks, tight polyester half shirt, garter belt, red satin panties, black fishnets stockings, constant smile, very bubbly personality
I down my beer, she leads me to the door and gets a robe from the doorman (this requires a $1 tip on my part), then she walks me out onto the street, then up a stairway just a few feet away. At the top of the stairs is Hotel Cascades and she get us a room ($13 for 30 minutes, $3 for condom, $1 for lube), she leads me up another flight of stair, into a nice clean room.

She walks over to the sink places her hands on the counter, thrusts her ass out and sways back and forth, it looked so inviting I walk up behind her and run my hands over her as she rubs against my dick. After a couple minutes of this I move away to strip and she does as well (she does leave on her black fishnet stockings). When I finish she is back bent over swaying back and forth but now spreading her pussy with one hand, I walk back behind her and run my hand over her ass and play with her pussy. Then I move to the bed and she moves between my legs, puts on a condom and start a very good slow blow job. After 3 or 4 minutes she moves up, spins around and mounts me in reverse cowgirl. Her tight little ass bouncing up and down, and her tight little pussy wrapped around my dick was a remarkable site and after a minute I am getting somewhat close, so I ask for a change to missionary. She spins around into position on the bed and I take a minute to run my hands over her body and play with her pussy - she has my favorite type, small and petite with small thin inner lips which protrude a bit. After some regular missionary I pull her legs up, place my arms under her knees then place my hands above her shoulders. Spreading her wide open and rotating her ass off the bed insuring 100% penetration. I fuck her hard this way and get close but mentally work to not come yet. After a few minutes I ask for cowboy, we move around and I pound it to her the best I can but I soon begin to tire and am becoming uncomfortably hot in the room.

I pull out and stand up and grab a towel and mop myself off - at this point I pretty worn out and it must have showed because she mentioned for me to come back and lay on the bed, when I did she went to work sucking me off and was doing a hell of a good job - I was getting really, really close, but then she stopped for a bit to put up her hair up. Then back to the blow job - but I have lost the feeling. I asked her to go back on top - she started to get on backward but I asked her to turn forward - she bounced up and down as I played with her tits but soon she is tiring and I am still not getting there, so I moved her into missionary again place her legs over my shoulders and bang away - but already being hot and tired I am soon worn out - then we get a knock on the door informing us that time is running out. So I quit and sit up on the bed, catching my breath for a minute; but she just lays there then asks I am sure I am finished - looking at her spread there I decide to give it one more shot. But for the life of me I just could not get there - so I finally give up and admit defeat.

She asked me what she had done wrong - I assured her she had done everything I could (and did) ask and that it was solely on me (I am blaming a combination of a long day of travel, time changes, hot room, and a bit of nervousness about a new setting). I took a quick shower as she got dressed and touched up her makeup, left the room (tipped the guy that cleans it $1) and walked with her back to the street. Said goodbye and jumped into a cab at the curb.
Looks 9, Session 10 – Would repeat

At this point I really am pressed for time, if there is much of a line at the border I will miss the last trolley. Ten minutes later I am dropped off near the border ($5) and start walking to US customs, and I keep walking and walking, this is looking better and better - turns out there is no line at all and I am through customs in less than a minute. An hour later I am backing in my hotel in downtown San Diego.
Total damage for the night about $160 (tram, taxi, drinks, tips, session, hotel charge)- but I had a great time and the session with the girl was excellent.
So far Hong Kong get high marks and expect my next trip south of border will be better yet as now I have some understanding of the environment.

More to follow

Posted: 2013-10-01, 8:23 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Monday

Arrive in the district about 5:30 which was much less crowded than yesterday. Make a lap around the block - but with the much thinner crowds and my being the only American in site I attracted a lot of attention; I was approached and grabbed repeatedly. One girl had such a strong hold on my wrist that it was somewhat sore for the remainder of the evening from when I pulled away from her grasp. Head into Hong Kong and am frisked again, sit at the main bar, get a beer and size up the scene. About 20 girls in sight, and about the same number of men; quality of the lineup is not quite as good as yesterday but descent (5s to 8s - with most in the 6 to 7 range). I figure that given some time things will improve, so I sit back, enjoy my beer and watch Monday Night Football, occasionally I tip a dollar to a dancer or to a girl that approaches me - but no one really stands out.
By eight the scene has dramatically changed - much more crowded - and hot babes are streaming in. Mentally select a few girls that check all my boxes - but can’t seem to find any of them available. After a while, time is getting to be an issue again. I see a girl standing on the steps between the front and back of the club, that is just on the borderline of being on/off my list and decide to go for it.

Thus begins one my stranger mongering experiences

Flouta sp?, 19guess, 5ft 4in, 100ils, very fit, long black hair, A cup, bikini
I walk up behind her and run my hands over her ass, she swing it back and forth a bit - I ask if I can buy her a drink - she does not speak ANY English but I get my point across and she agrees. We sit at a table near by - she lets me play with her tits but has her purse in her lap blocking any movement in that direction. With my limited Spanish we have a very basic conversation. Soon I have exhausted my vocabulary and the situation was getting awkward as she seemed somewhat tense and was just sitting there not interacting at all; looking back on it I should have walked at this point - but I was running out of time and chalked it up to the communication barrier.
I ask how much to go to a room - she hesitated then said $70 (only English she used all night) - I countered with $60 and she agreed. We walked to the door; I paid $1 for a robe, walked up to the hotel paid $17 for a room, condom, lub - then up another set of stairs to a room. We undressed, then she got in the shower and did a thorough scrubbing, I lay back on the bed and enjoyed the show (shower is in the corner of the room). She finished showering, and then very thoroughly dried herself (we are now 7-8 minutes into the session). Finally she sat at the edge of the bed and I began to run my hands over her, and she just sat there...
I slid over a bit giving her more room on the bed - assuming she would start a blow job. But she just lay down beside me, arms at her side, and stared at the ceiling - what the hell!
I rolled onto my side, reached out and touched her; she gasped a bit and was very tense - now what do I do? I seriously thought about just dressing and leaving but decided to take it slow and see what came of it. I rubbed a breast until she relaxed a bit. Leaned down and started to suck on her nipple and started to play with her other tit, and she seemed relaxed enough. Soon I slid a hand down her belly but when I got close to her pussy I could feel her getting tense and squeeze her legs together. I backed off a bit and lightly touched her hips and thighs, still sucking on her breasts - after a bit I feel her relaxing and slowly moved back to her pussy. At first she tenses up a bit, but soon relaxed. After a bit of rubbing she spread her legs just a bit – but enough I could run a finger the length of her pussy - and to my surprise she was very, very wet.
After a bit more rubbing I moved up on my knees - she looked at me and I pointed to the condom on the nightstand. She rolled the condom on as I continued to rub her pussy. When she finished I moved down the bed and she spreads her legs just enough for me to get into position. She guided my dick to her pussy and I started to enter but she was so tight I had to ease in bit by bit. Soon I have full stroke going, and she for the first time she is somewhat of an active participant - my god what a tight pussy. Problem is I am soon near coming - I slow down and mentally work to back away from the edge. I get past this initial wave and get back to my normal pace, but soon start to get the warning signs that I am getting close again- I think about a position change, but given her tentative behavior and our lack of communication I doubt that it would go smoothly and honestly what I was doing felt really good - so I decide to just go with the flow and bury myself deep in her tight pussy and come hard (remember I did not come the night before). As soon as I got up she jumped in the shower and thoroughly washed again, when she finished I took a quick shower then got dressed. Only then did I realize I have not paid her, sort out $60 and hand it to her - at first she seemed shocked but then took it (I think she had forgotten all about it). She opened the door, as I tip the attendant - she takes off down the stairs alone.

Not sure what to make of the session, I can only assume she must have been very new to the business.

Not a great session, but did have an organism so not a total loss.
Looks - 8 Session - ??? Would not repeat

I walk down the stairs to the street and get in the cab at the curb. Again no wait at the border and an hour later I am back in my hotel

More to follow

Posted: 2013-10-01, 8:47 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Wednesday
Arrive in the zone about 6, walk into Hong Kong and see a pretty thing dancing on the main stage. Took a seat at the stage, get a beer, and enjoy the show. Next dancer is not so hot so I wander to the back where the foam show is just starting - $2 buys me a 30 second, head to toe groping of both girls - man what a wonderful place. Continue my exploring and now an exceptionally hot little spinner is dancing on the main stage, sit down and watch her dance - what a babe and actually a very good dancer as well. When she finishes I make a lap of the club to check out the talent level, which is pretty damn good – let’s say 7s to 9s with more streaming in all the time. Foam show is still going on - I sit down at the stage - one of the girls slides up in front of me - I rub her pussy for a few seconds - then grope both breasts - she rolls over - I rub on her ass - then her pussy some more - tip her a dollar and she thanks me - were the hell else would that happen?

Walking away from the back stage - I see a cute sexy babe wearing a school girl dress, she appears to be fit and have a great hourglass figure, consider asking her if I can buy her a drink; but the dress makes me nervous - it could be hiding a lot of problems. So instead I put her on my short list of possible girls - soon I see her dancing on the small stage at the front of the club, but keeps her dress on - so no help. I get a beer and get interested in another babe on the main stage - she finishes but hurries off to a group of guys in a booth, so no luck there. Make a lap of the club and see my little schoolgirl dancing on the back stage. Soon she sheds the dress, and has great tight hourglass body. I tip her and get a good feel of her tits, they are enhanced but only a little and they are still soft and natural looking, so I ask if I can buy her a drink.

She finishes her dance grabs me by the hand and leads me to a booth; sits on my lap and lets me play with her tits and rub her pussy as she drinks her beer. After about 10 minutes she asks if I would like to have sex with her - I ask how much - she says $80 - I counter with $60 - and we agree on $70

Something like Adalles, 25, 5ft 4in, 120lb, C-cups, long curely brown hair, schoolgirl mini dress
I finish my beer and we head to the hotel. We get a room and undress and get on the bed - I run my hands over her body and suck on her tits - she pushes me back on the bed, puts on the condom and starts a good blowjob. After a couple minutes she moves on top and rides me in cowboys for awhile. Then spins around, like reverse cowgirl but leaning back and supporting herself with her hands and feet above me - I liked this position as I could pump her from below and allowed me to reach around and play with her breasts but the down side was her long hair is right in my face.

I fucked her like this until she tires from holding herself up. We move around to missionary, but she is holding a couple finger around the base of my dick to control the depth. But over time she releases her grip and then I maneuver her legs so her knees are back over her chest - she puts her hands on my hips, again the control the depth somewhat, but she slowly relaxes and lets me have full access – I pound away until I fully bury myself and come hard. I quickly shower as she dresses and I am off.

Looks – 8 Session 8 Likely would not repeat but that is just a personal preference thing, not my typical look

Back at the border about 8:30 this time there was about a 10 minute wait to cross.

More to follow

Posted: 2013-10-01, 11:31 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Very useful reports! I'll definitely have to give Tijuana another try. Last time was many years ago and a somewhat mediocre experience. 2 questions. How long does the trolley take? Are there any late cars on the US side if the last trolley is gone?

Oh, one more...how much time for your $60-80, and is time kept fairly?

Posted: 2013-10-02, 1:00 am

brad 07 Power Kat
Thursday
Conclude my business in the morning and check out of my hotel in San Diego. At 2 pm I in check in to Cascades - $45 for a recently remodeled, comfortable single on the 6th floor. Check out the club and am surprised by the quantity and quality of babes - but I am not really in the mood. Walk to Avenue Revelulution and look in a few shops, then get some lunch at a small cafe.

Walk back to my room and relax for a while, then return to the club. Hang out and people watch for a couple hours before I get serious about looking for a girl. Consider a few stunners but then I see Koosumi (girl from Sunday night, I could not come with) and decide to settle that unfinished business. I buy her a drink.

While sitting at the table I sucked on first one tit then the other; then slide a hand to rub her pussy through her panties. Soon she pulled the front of her panties forward so I slide my hand inside of them, now I am shallowly fingering her and sucking on her tits. She asks if I would like to have sex with her again – and I agree. We finish up the beer and head upstairs.

She picks up a condom and lube at the desk ($4). We reach my room, she leans over the sink and sways her ass back and forth, I stand behind her and run my hand all over her tits then pull her panties down and slowly run my hand along her pussy. She asks for the money – I pay her - help her take off her top – then get undressed myself. When I am finished she is sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I crawl on the end of the bed reach down - hook her knees and pull her onto her back and into the middle of the bed – now I am kneeling over her as she is spread below me – I bend over and suck one then the other breast – then reach behind her knees and bend them over her chest as I move down to lick her pussy - really have no idea how she will react (still not sure where the boundaries are here); but she grabs my head and pulls me into her crotch – so evidently I have crossed no lines yet. Lick and suck until she is fully aroused, then slide my thumb into her wet pussy – she does nothing to stop me but is so tight that past the first knuckle it is a tough fit – so I switch to my index finger instead, I lick and finger her until I feel her tensing up a couple minutes later, but when the wave passes short of my goal – I roll over on my back ready for some attention myself.

As she moves around and puts on the condom she told me she wishes I had continued just little longer. She starts a slow sensual blow and just keeps going on and on. After a few minutes I had to ask her to stop before I came. She climbs on top of me and into cowboy – it felt so good to have that tight little pussy slide over me. She rides me upright until she tires then leans forward on her hands so I can pump her from underneath. I reach around and get a grip on her little ass and my right ring finger accidently slides up her asshole a bit – I really figured I was going to have my hand slapped away or something – but if anything I got a bit of extra enthusiasm for it. Not really my thing – but in the heat of the moment I am game for most anything – so I lightly finger her asshole as I fuck her from underneath. However this position is not getting me there so I roll her over and take her in missionary, after a while I reach down – hook her knees and push them up to her chest (so that she is doubled over – and just go to town. Soon I feel the pressure building up – but do not even try to fight it and soon bury a load deep inside her.

We lay on the bed and talked for a few minutes before getting up to get cleaned up – she noticed the unopened lube beside the bed and told that rarely happens (suspect I was being somewhat played, but still nice to hear). I rinsed off my privates and put on a pair of shorts – as she used the restroom, got dressed and touched up her makeup. We spoke a few more minutes then I walked her to the door gave her a kiss and sent her on her way. I took a shower then slept for a hour.

About 10pm I make a lap of the block looking at the street walkers and wander through Adelita’s, but nothing really stands out, so I go back to Hong Kong – but is now so crowded that it is hard to move about – I get a beer and watch a couple dancers – but am not feeling it and soon return to my room. About midnight I try HK again but it still damn crowded – and all the really stunning girls seem already be hooked up with guys. I try to talk myself into grabbing one of the available girls – but then relieze my heart (or more honestly my dick) was just was not into it.
I had one great session this evening and I should just leave it at that – I have had to many trip end poorly because I pushed myself to do one to many girls.

Went back to the room and got a good night’s sleep before heading to the San Diego airport Friday morning

Posted: 2013-10-02, 1:17 am

brad 07 Power Kat
How long does the trolley take? During the day an hour, maybe a bit more. During the evenings more like 45 minutes. And that is from end to end of the blue line

Are there any late cars on the US side if the last trolley is gone? Do not know - my game-plan if I did miss the trolley was to head back to Tijuana and get a cheap room, just to get a few hours sleep before catching a early AM trolley, as I had business each morning in San Diego

Oh, one more...how much time for your $60-80, and is time kept fairly? Not sure if the girls have a time limit exactly, it seems to be however long it takes - and no one seemed to be in any hurry at all.
Now if you get a room for the session they will come knock on the door but that had to be at least 30 minutes into the session, and even then the girl I was with still let me fuck for awhile afterward - and then I took an shower after that - all told we had be in the room at least 45 minutes. So yes - I think they were more than fair with the time.
In regards to time and what is available it felt more like an FKK sessions, than window sessions

Posted: 2013-10-02, 8:43 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sounds great! So that last night you took the girl back to your hotel room? Presumably this was a place near the club and very much used to girls being taken to the rooms?

Posted: 2013-10-03, 8:27 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent report Brad!
Funny...I live about a two hour drive from Tijuana, yet have never visited the Zona Norte.
But after your report, I think I need to plan a trip south of the border.
Thanks for sharing.
Salud,
-ale

Posted: 2013-10-06, 5:30 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
So that last night you took the girl back to your hotel room? Presumably this was a place near the club and very much used to girls being taken to the rooms? Stayed at the Hotel Cascades which is associated with club Hong Kong (and directly beside it) - so no problem bringing a HK girl to the room; and largely removes time as a constraint. I also understand it if fine bringing a street girl to the room.
Problem is girls from other clubs - as each club seemingly has a hotel the girls are expected to use - I assume the club/hotel are under the same management - so bringing a girl from another club would have been an issue.
One tip if you do go - supply your own condoms as $3 per at the desk adds up

Posted: 2013-10-06, 5:35 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
General Thoughts

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and cleanliness of the facilities at Hong Kong/ Cascades. And to be honest based on the online photos I had been concerned that the girls were going to be a notch or two down from what I am used to in Europe, but again I was pleasantly surprised - looks of the girls was comparable; only somewhat of downside is the lack of diversity

The sessions ranged from poor to excellent, but the last one compares well with the best I have ever had.

Downside is the remainder of Tijuana can be somewhat shocking and the border is a pain in the ass.

I don’t see Tijuana as replacement for my European adventures but Hong Kong/Cascades might very well be a regular supplement

Posted: 2013-10-11, 1:35 am

rummy
Excellent trip report Brad...that 1st post is almost a mirror of my visit earlier this year. Sadly, I only went the one night, jealous of your week long trip, LOL!

Would love to find my way back to SoCal for work again so I can visit HK!
Re: Brad gets loose in Tijuana
Posted: 2013-10-11, 5:18 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Rummy
I vaguely remembered reading your trip report at the time.
Just now reread it. Damn - we did have very similar experances, to say the least.

Yeah - the remaining nights were a blast, but by the end I was getting somewhat burned out on the club itself.
Guess I am getting a bit old for constant blaring music.

Regardless I suspect I will be returning - maybe I can combine a couple days in Tijuana with a trip west to go skiing this winter

Posted: 2013-10-13, 11:43 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Some photos

Attachments
Trolley
2013 09 San Diego 101 (170).JPG
2013 09 San Diego 101 (170).JPG [ 285.14 KiB ]
Last trolley stop
2013 09 San Diego 101 (171).JPG
2013 09 San Diego 101 (171).JPG [ 359.55 KiB ]
Path to Mexico