Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone gone punting in Cuba
Posted: 2006-03-20, 6:05 am

Mako
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
thinkin about checkin it out.

it was honor and offer.
Re: Anyone gone punting in Cuba
Posted: 2006-03-20, 10:19 am

withnail Power Kat
yep, way back in '94. have a good story to tell about my time in varadero so ill try and find time to write it up later. gotta work, for now ;-)

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-20, 8:36 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hey,
I have been to Cuba in 2000, stayed in Havana 2 weeks living with the Cubans. What is surprising is that police is everywhere even at the beach. Girls are afraid of Police because for a while "jineteras" were not annoyed by police but it was too much and Castro reacted strongly. I had no problem to find "friends", i have also been rip-off many times but it was part of the game. I stayed the 2 weeks with the same girl who invited me at her place, to see her family....We are still in contact and write each other. The experience was rather disturbing, i also received letters from cuban girls i did not know.
Best Regards,
Clostro
Posted: 2006-03-21, 5:09 pm

withnail Power Kat
in brief - i was there in the summer of '94. it was the first year that the authorities had allowed 'western' tourists to visit and i stayed for 2 weeks in an ex-politburo hotel in varadero, the main tourist resort. the place was utterly overrun with hookers. they would approach you even when you walked hand in hand with your girlfriend (as i was) offering 'blow job one dollar'. gorgeous girls and very tempting.

long and short is that i sneaked away from my then GF for a liason with a local beauty and had one of the most unforgettable sexual experiences of my life. more acronyms covered than an FKK club. 15 dollars i think i spent including room hire.

i spent some time in havana too though it wasnt quite so wild. still lots of hookers all over town though.

i think you may find things have tightened up a lot in that respect since i was there. i believe the police now routinely hassle the working girls and the situation is far less relaxed than it was 13 years ago. there are other forums which can give you more specific up-to-date info than i can.

cuba was very hot, weather wise, but was very bad for mosquitos. food was touch and go in most places and drink was rum, rum and more rum. i found a lot of the folk living there were obviously resentful of westerners with lots more money than they. not sure id return but i guess it depends what youre looking for. at the time i headed straight to mexico afterwards and must say i enjoyed that a lot more than my carribbean island.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-22, 5:05 am

420 Power Kat
What's this, Withnail on the World Board? Comparing to an FKK club? One must visit an Fkk club to offer a comparison!

Posted: 2006-03-22, 12:06 pm

withnail Power Kat
one must read the post properly before offering comment. where is my comparison to an FKK club? acronym = a word formed from the initial letters of other words.

withnail
Posted: 2006-03-22, 3:18 pm

420 Power Kat
Ok, you are correct. I don't think I would ever qualify as a moderator :-)
Nice post BTW (By the Way)

Posted: 2006-03-26, 12:08 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Clostro, what kind of letters did you receive from the girls you didn't know? Invitations to visit? Matrimonial proposals?
Posted: 2006-03-26, 11:26 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
Yes it was letters to discover each other but not direct matrimonial proposals. One claim to be a lawyer student which was probably true. The education in Cuba is rather high, the problem is that a policeman earn more money than a doctor. I don't know how they got my address. I never answered and only communicate with the girl i knew.
Regards,
Clostro
Posted: 2006-03-27, 12:17 am

davide
I spent two weeks in Cuba back in 1999. I reckon the scene could have changed since, but I would suggest avoiding HAVANA and VARADERO for mongering purposes. Of course there are lots of places to visit, esp in Havana, but as far as chicas are concerned my advice is: Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba and Baracoa. I had great times in these small towns, ep. Baracoa which is a lovely small village by the sea that you can only reach by bus (6 h drive from Santiago - no highway !) . I met this sexy girl and spent the whole night with her having wild sex on the beach. Elsewhere on the island, policemen can be very hassling, esp. with girls, and things might be a bit less romantic......

D.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: