Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Singapore Reccomendations
Posted: 2006-03-25, 10:39 am

godfrr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any tips for Singapore?? I've heard of Orchard Towers! Any good? Or anywhere else you know off? Thanks
Re: Singapore Reccomendations
Posted: 2006-03-25, 2:38 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
Orchard Towers is the main hub. A bit like a tidier, more expensive Nana Plaza.

All down Orchard Rd and around expensive hotels you will find streetwalkers who come to your hotel or take you to a short time hotel.

Expect to pay Western prices.

Posted: 2006-03-25, 6:00 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Prostitution is legal within certain areas, by workers who must be registered and undergo health checks.

Orchard Towers is the main centre for picking up freelancers; bear in mind that many are working illegally and Immigration occasionally raid the place.

Geylang - about 10 minutes by taxi from Orchard Road area - has a number of legal brothels on the side streets ("lorongs") - just look for red lights outside. Usually you will get a choice of girls, and if you have specific requirements the management will call them from another location.

In most of the Health Centres - and there are many - you can get extras: typically HJ, but often BJ or FS as well. I believe that one or two of these places are actually registered brothels and therefore the extras are offered legally but certainly some of them do get raided. Many of the hotels have massage services available, some of the providers will do a HJ as well but do not rely on that.

PM me with your hotel and I will try to give you some more specific recommendations.
Posted: 2006-03-30, 1:20 am

milf.hunter
If you fancy slumming it and seeing how the non-westerners do it, then a trip to Desker Road in Little India will do the trick. Be prepared to see over-weight indian women flashing a bit of leg from their sari to tempt you. Peer over the top of a sea of not-so-tall, black haired locals vying for the best vantage point at the open doorways of those silky temptresses. There are one or two acceptable south Americans mingled amongst them that save the day. There are some good cheap electrical and electronic stores nearby too. Recommended not to go on a sunday, as that's pay day.
Feel the vibe...

Posted: 2006-04-05, 11:46 pm

kichigai
I can only echo what the others have said, Orchard Towers is seen as the 'upper class' end of the market and Geylang district towards the other way. The Indian district is seen as really low class.
Orchard Towers itself consists of shops and several bars from the ground floor up, there are four floors, hence the nickname ' four floors of w*****.' All of the bars have ladies, the very top bar at the back next to the cafe also has ladyboys who hunt in packs, very intimidating!
The girls will either go to your hotel or take you to theirs. 'Theirs' tends to be a very basic, cheap single room which you will pay for upon arrival, something the girls usually forget to mention. You will probably pay for a 'short time' 1-2 hours.
These rooms are normally rented by how ever many girls decide to visit Singapore together, ie. you might get 4 Phillipinos come to Singapore for a week, they all chip in to rent just the one room, another reason why they don't want you in the room for too long because the other girls can't take a customer back.
I found Geylang to be a truly fascinating place.I went there in Sept. The streets were choca full with ladies, again there are plenty of cheap hotels to rent for a short time. The brothels have a distinctive large square light with the house number on it over the doorway.
These places are a bit like 'cold calling' You enter and will be greeted by a mamasan or one or two pimps, they'll offer a 100SGD girl or a 200SGD girl. The 100 ones tend to be a bit older and the younger newer ones are 'you guessed it' 200SGD. In these places you'll get the shower and massage treatment.
Whatever option you choose the girls will be led in one by one and you take your pick.
One thing for sure is, if you love orientals then Singapore is THE place. It has the lot, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Phillipino, Chinese( often referred to as PRC, Peoples republic of China). Enjoy!!!!
Posted: 2006-07-24, 8:44 am

untiringlovable
I have visited SIngapore many times and quite familiar with Red Light scene. It's wonderful being there. Anybody interested in having leads, pls PM me for that.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: