Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Check the Dubai thread
Posted: 2006-05-04, 1:58 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
"So far I agree with Fred , aren't you feeling miserable , yes you are, it's the price you pay for getting involved , knowing this all , we are waiting for you to get your Princess from Kazachstan out of the hands of the mafia ....., and it's not only a few hundred ..... "

Wim, it WASNT REAL. You are the one who told me to go over there and make her pregnant. I don't understand your posts at all.

I am not trying to get "real GFE" in the FKK's I am trying to get "illusionary GFE" just a very good illusion to make for better sex.

Sex in a brothel is sex for fun. Anyone who confuses that is very sad indeed, and its not me that is confused. This is why I can write about having sex in GT on the one hand and yet post about a girl having trouble in another country and I can post about how it makes me sad, the way she is treated.

Why that translates to me having to go and save her, is completely beyond me, and I am surprised at you, considering all the girls you have done, and how far we go back together, that you can make such a suggetion. After all, its you who introduced me to FKK's in the first place as I remember.

Its plainly rediculous that I should get some "princess from Kazachstan" rescued, and you know that I have no obligation whatsoever to go and help. You would not help either, so I do not understand where you were comming from.
Re: Just as well we don't have guns....
Posted: 2006-05-04, 3:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

You got that right. Just wait till a brainless coward calls you a "fuck monkey" ....... But let's not lower ourselves to his level.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Mikey, thanks for the entertainment.
Re: Check the Dubai thread
Posted: 2006-05-04, 3:15 pm

Wim Admin
Mike,

since I very recently gained , on my 1050th post, some moderation facilities here .....!!!
I have to reconsider my 2 pennies even more .... ;-)

Mike, you did not start anger here, you started emotions !

"Wim, it WASN'T REAL. You are the one who told me to go over there and make her pregnant. I don't understand your posts at all.

Did I say that ? , hmmm , it was my emotions , I loved that girl (incl pics you sent me) as well, the way you described her , completely unselfish ...., I mean, that's the way how the little children come on this world ..... ( I know I'm stupid)

" I am not trying to get "real GFE" in the FKK's I am trying to get "illusionary GFE" just a very good illusion to make for better sex. "

" Sex in a brothel is sex for fun. Anyone who confuses that is very sad indeed, and its not me that is confused. This is why I can write about having sex in GT on the one hand and yet post about a girl having trouble in another country and I can post about how it makes me sad, the way she is treated. "

I'm not so rational about that, more confusing, like you are to, but being much older than you I can see it in a different way, and I'm not the only one here ...

" Why that translates to me having to go and save her, is completely beyond me, and I am surprised at you, considering all the girls you have done, and how far we go back together, that you can make such a suggestion. After all, its you who introduced me to FKK's in the first place as I remember. "

" Its plainly rediculous that I should get some "princess from Kazachstan" rescued, and you know that I have no obligation whatsoever to go and help. You would not help either, so I do not understand where you were comming from. "

True, I introduced you to FKK , I was very sceptical about Amsterdam RLD's after my first experiences there, but I'm happily back to mulifunctional now !

Anyway Mike, "I would not help either ?", I'm not sure about that, I avoid contacts via phone, what's against it to go and see her ?, let your emotions go for her, we don't need a GFE story , go see and be with her, okay, I don't understand what the situation is, but she reaches out for you - understand her and give her a hug ..... , without spending the night with another girl .....

end of emotions ?

Wim
Back to mulifunctional
Posted: 2006-05-04, 3:54 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I was very sceptical about Amsterdam RLD's after my first experiences there, but I'm happily back to mulifunctional now !"

Yes, Wim.

It's a pure joy to rediscover the delight of Alkmaar and the magic of Amsterdam again.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-05-04, 7:01 pm

Supporting Member
Er that was "Callous little fuck-monkey" I believe.

It did give me a smile, that one. I must admit.
Posted: 2006-05-04, 8:18 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Like I said, I would not lower myself to your level. I hope that your friend is proud of what you have accomplished here.
Posted: 2006-05-04, 8:21 pm

Supporting Member
I think she would be proud that I fought for her against your nasty little slur.

But from what all the girls say behind your back, its entirley in keeping with you, so i don't know why your worried about descending to my level.
Posted: 2006-05-04, 9:35 pm

axxxtw Founder
We're not going to delete this (as MDe requested) but we'll lock it ;-)

[ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: