Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Four trips to Dubai and ripoff warning
Posted: 2006-05-22, 1:20 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This mini mongering trip (with some nice excuse-business atached) revealed the good, the bad and the ugly side of the business with ladies of negotiable affection. The clever use of HTML tags means you an now go to the bits you want. There are [GIRL] amd [/GIRL] bits if you want only to read about girls. There are [HUMOUR AND REFLECTION] bits and so on. Your choice dear Reader.

Not mongering all the time due to pesky work, my first WG choice was from Cyclone on Wednesday night, where I learned what trafficking of Women is really about. Boy, if the Police in Germany honestly think they have a problem, then they are talking out of their arseholes.

[SOPPY BIT YOU CAN MISS] I would never willingly or knowingly go with a girl with a “Boss” if I can avoid it. Having said that, you can’t tell always until they are in the taxi with you. By that time it’s too late, you go with them and make them happy as you can or its all the worse for them. Although I hate to say it, the service and honesty levels are much higher than with the independents. I will take poor service any day, despite my big moan at the end of this report.

Having a boss (i.e. pimp, but more organised than your average druggy with a girlfriend stupid enough to work to feed the habit) is not the same as “trafficked”. That is a really useless word that describes nothing. Its one for the elements of the establishment that want to stamp out the Worlds most honourable profession instead of really help the girls involved. To me though, if the girl is held under such conditions that she has no choice as to what she is doing and is a virtual slave, then that’s trafficked, because her exit out of a country otherwise difficult to travel from is all arranged, and the “payback” is often horrendous. I still maintain these girls know what they are getting into and work as prostitutes before they are moved out on a commercial scale. Forget this romantic idea of innocent girls being kidnapped and sold or told they are going to be nannies and end up being sex slaves in an Arab dungeon somewhere. They know what they are going to do, they fly in willingly on modern airliners. Often though, the conditions are the problem.

I a country where passport confiscation is a problem and it goes right to the top, this is where the problem is. If your Visa expires, its your fault, not your sponsor, who has a lot of wasta (influence). If you do not have your passport, its your problem, not your boss, who has it kept safe so you cant leave. Cross this with a country that is more likely to throw you in jail for loosing your passport rather than helping you and a consulate full of corrupt idiots (i.e. any Asian country) then the girls have nowhere to turn. The corruption runs deep, I don’t like it, and I could get myself killed if I tried to do anything about it. So I will write about the Girls and try to engender a consciousness, or awareness to encourage responsible mongering where possible. It may help, its my bit, laugh at me as you may (plenty will scoff). [/SOPPY BIT YOU CAN MISS]

[GIRL] I don’t like Cyclone. The rate of controlled girls is higher, the independents are very expensive and the girls look much better at the Premiere in the Hyatt Regency, which failed to visit this time. To me the latter is the better club for p4p.

The firs choice was a Hungarian looker, called Kate (I think) but she would not budge from 1500 Ds. So much for the recent LE activity keeping prices down.

Second choice just as I was about to quit in despair, was Zara from Dagistan. Think of Ally Sheedy from the Breakfast club meets Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders. Stunning girl if you like a bit of Goth in your life! http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/johnro ... 0hynde.jpg

Encouragingly enough, she opened at 1000 Ds, and through superb negotiation skills, got it down to 900 Ds. [/GIRL} [[HUMOUR AND REFLECTION] Well, I was tired and hungry, you know. I couldn’t afford a drink AND a girl, so I fantasized about my new alcohol recycling machine. You drag it around like a Hoover strapped to your backside. It Hoovers up the spilled alcohol, strains it, distils it, adds the pure alcohol back the strained fruit juices reclaimed from the carpet. Failing this and falling into delirium through lack of beer I decided it had to be a girl. Shit or get off the pot, as they say.
[/HUMOUR AND REFLECTION]

[GIRL] A soon as she was in the Taxi, the phone calls started. “I have to call my boss” I kid you not, every step of the way was monitored. I thought, hey, do these guys not want to fit a tracking bug up her arse? I am sure its cheaper than Etiselat. I thought “Mistake”. It took a while to get conversation sorted but it happened. At this point I knew it was better for her to continue as normal than abort.
In the room, I got out two 500 notes and asked for change. She said she had none. So I said, well I will give you this by going to reception in the morning to get change. Well, the girl went white as a sheet and swallowed hard. I asked what could possibly wrong. She said “I have to tell Boss when I have the money”. I aid, tell them you have it. She said that was impossible she had to tell the truth. In the end, I put the 500 Ds under the lamp shade on her side of the bed, I said, “When you go at the agreed time of ten, just take the money and we will get change together, I will pay for the taxi.” She looked better and said taxi money wasn’t needed. (Well there’s a first!). Several phone calls later the sex bit started.

Some girls are made to be prostitutes. Some are doing it because they want money, like sex, but when it comes own to the bold nitty gritty, they just are not up to scratch. This girl had been here 7 months and this was how she went about undressing. First she asked for a T-shirt. Then she got into bed and slid off the bottom of her dress (but not her thing) and then later when warmed up with conversation and a little Hindi TV she got the rest off.

The sex was, as per usual mind-blowingly good. She gave real GFE like many of these girls do. She has not learned yet how to be a pro. No blow job offered, (I did not ask) I was so eager for her nice young body.

In the morning I was hung over and not enough sleep. At ten to ten precisely, “Boss” rang up and asked for directions. Ten minutes later I was shouting down the phone, “tell the thick bastard it’s the one near the Clock Tower roundabout.” She put the phone down and laughed and said “No-ne likes boss”. No, I thought, I bet we are queuing up for a word. I declined however being undressed and let the poor girl have the whole 1000. Of course she couldn’t break it, so she will not get the money. But I am sure it helped er. The sex was great, the body great, she was honest and great company. For one night, I made her happier than she would be otherwise if she failed to get a punter. Or got a bad one. Just a note about the IQ of these Girls, she spoke Russian, two dialects of dagestanese and in seven months, picked up all her English and quite a lot of Hindi by watching Bollywood films during the day. Amazing, how can you not love these Women! [/GIRL]

[GIRL] The next afternoon was the wonderful MILF Maria from Armenia who helped sort my head out over the controlled Girl Zara. Maria is an independent and has a heart of Gold. Always by the door at Rockafellas on the left as you walk in. Tall, handsome woman, with dark thick hair and an arse that still fits those tight jeans. Excellent Masseur too. I got a lot of info about the dark side and how it all works from red and white checked head scarfe to complicit local Police in the Girl’s own countries. [/GIRL]

[[HUMOUR AND REFLECTION] Bizarre conversation. That evening dining outside in a Lebanese café on AL Dyafa in Jumeirah, a noticeable “BRAZIL” t-shirted, big titted goddess came in with a real wide-boy gimp from the UK. Thy sat down and the conversation went something like. “What music do you like” “Oh I like music I can dance to”, “I like Rock records”, “So do I but I can’t dance to them”. “I can lend you my albums if you like” (embarrassed silence) “No its OK thanks.”.”Do you like Pink Floyd? You know…’Hello, is there anybody in there?’” (more embarrassed silence from the girl followed by..) “So if I work for you, what do I have to do?” “Suck my cock!” “Oh, is that all? When do I start?” [/HUMOUR AND REFLECTION]

That evening was Girl Free as I met up with 11Bravo from ISG and as he reports, we went to see the grooviest little rock chick ever play base, drums, lead guitar behind her head and with her teeth. Someone is going to make a lot of money out of her. And I don’t mean in the sack either.

[GIRL] The next and last WG was the nasty little Bitch “Linda” from Odessa in the Urane. BEWARE – RIP OFF AND THEIF”. I fell for the “no English” routine big style. Mamasan was there negotiating for her. All went slow and I said, “Look, if she’s not interested and wont try and speak to me, then forget it”. Always follow your instincts. I didn’t. She then agreed 800 for the night. Mamsansaid “You give the money to me and she will go with you”. I laughed and said forget it and walked off.

Later Mamsan comes back full of apology. Look, she says, “She only here one month, she didn’t know you that’s why she didn’t want to tae the money in the room. She does not know you, you know?” Again, I laughed and said it was kind of the nature of the job. At this point, ear reader, you may ask why I even considered it. Well the point is, think of Wednesday, crossed with Morticia, crossed with Andrea Corr. Sweet, innocent, Irish look. Slightly gothic and crusty too. White blouse hardly buttoned up, black skirt, pony tail. Think http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... n%26sa%3DN but younger, and you see why my head was outruled by my dick.

We agreed a normal deal would take place and we got a taxi. There, finger play started and the innocent stuff went on. She explained she had done four months in “Arabic clubs” but Saturday was her first Regal / Rockafellas night, she was from Ukraine etc. I was buying it.

In the room, no problems, except she wanted to use my mobile to phone somebody which I thought was a security risk but I et it go since it was my Dubai Sim only. She showered and left her clothes in the bathroom and came back with a towel round her, which came off eagerly. Again, no BJ and only Light kissing but the sex so utterly brilliant and innocent, like two teenagers who just met in a nightclub I just wanted inside her as fast as I could.

The only slight fly at the end was when she asked me to “finish please”.

I did so easily, and I showered, then she showered. Whilst in the shower I had the first shock.the cheeky bitch deleted all the call log from my phone including important numbers not in the Diary! Second shock, she came back dressed, obviously changing long time to short time.

Third shock, the English got frighteningly good. “I didn’t mention till morning”. Anyway my flight was at 7 am so I didn’t care, I just said, I am not happy that you take LT into ST, just go. Then the little bitch had the audacity to ask for Taxi money.

THEN IT GOT SCARY. She would not leave. Not without her money. She started one of those “Why not” arguments. You answer “Because you cheated on time” followed by “No I didn’t’” followed by my explanation followed by “What?” follwed by “Why not” in circular arguments. She got more and more heated, showing more willingness to shout than me and cause a scene.

THEN IT GOT SCARIER. She could not raise the friend she wanted and I confronted her about the call list. She just said “No, not me”. Right. Then she picked up the house phone and started to dial out. That was it, I said “Put the fucking phone down” at th top of my voice. She stamped her feet and said “No”. So I wen over and put my finger on the receiver ickup to hang it up forceably. Then the “What” and “Why stuff started again”. I then opened the room door in my underpants and said get out or I get security to come up and throw you out”. Then she stomped off finally, me glad to be rid of the scary little fucker.

THEN THE THEFT. OK, I am careful. Money in safe, phones in view, usual stuff, but what did I forget? Yes, you experienced mongers have already got it haven’t you. She raided the Mini-Bar and stole a bottle of Vodka. How pathetic, but it justified my treatment of her, the little thieving cow. I found out whilst checking out. The staff behind the counter pulled no punches telling me I was stupid for bringing a girl to my room, and it happens all the time. They loved it. Ah well, she got her 32 Ds anyway. All I can say, is beware. She is like a little Irish girl with white skin and black hair and an older blonde Russian minder called Lina. Avoid at all costs. [/GIRL]

I still maintain that if even the thieves and the rip-offs give fantastic sex, this is the best mongering environment for variety, length of time and GFE in the world.
Re: Four trips to Dubai and ripoff warning
Posted: 2006-05-22, 9:19 pm

Wan King
Mike old son,

I dunno what you are doing with your reports, but I have to scroll from side to side to read them , cos they are too wide for the screen.

Actually I think its more of an ignatzmice problem.
Posted: 2006-05-22, 10:20 pm

Supporting Member
It wasn't that way last night ?!?!

Anyway, glad someone is reading them LOL. most people fall asleep after the first few lines
Posted: 2006-05-22, 10:47 pm

Wim Admin
I read it, quite exhaustive yes !
You made it up in a textprogramm , probably no page-format , then this screen widens up to maximum.
If you like format pussies, next time you format text.

You write a book Mike : "MikeD's extended Bollywood GFE's". A hit for sure !

Groeten van Wim
Posted: 2006-05-23, 7:45 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Mike,

Rest assured, you have more readers - and my sympathy. I saw the 'reference' pictures and I would have done exactly the same stupidity. I hope she gets indigestion.
The 'hypertext' marks were brilliant; though it's a pity they do not work. Maybe you can improve it and request a patent. I read the lot, anyway.

cheers,

Gaston.

@Wim & Withnail:
The stange thing is that not only the text is larger (wider) but also the 'reply' button was hidden in the right part of the picture. I almost did not find it. Would it not be more logic to put it on the left upper corner, so it is glued to one place ?
Posted: 2006-05-23, 2:09 pm

Supporting Member
Thanks all.

It was done in Microsoft Word, which usually formats it OK

Mike
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: