Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pepto...
Posted: 2006-07-25, 11:54 pm

Yooroo Monger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'M IN LOVE!!!

@ the Venetian in Las Vegas now. Pray I don't do something stupid like find a quick ceremony chapel. Got another week to go. Found an authentic Romanian restaurant near Disneyland, so she was happy about that.

I coulda emailed you but I figure you guys might use my love life as bulletin board fodder for awhile.

I'm pretty close to giving it all up...

discuss
Re: Pepto...
Posted: 2006-07-26, 12:19 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck,

Dedalus, cynic
Re: Pepto...
Posted: 2006-07-26, 12:41 am

Wim Admin
I heard it - it's great

"" Pray I don't do something stupid like find a quick ceremony chapel ""

That's what life is .... isn't it .....

Good luck,
Wim
Guess that makes me best man :-)
Posted: 2006-07-26, 12:46 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Or maybe- bridesmaid again.

Ahh, ain't love grand. Good for you, yooroo ex monger. You've gone to great lengths to bring la Bella one over- I'm sure she's grateful. I've only known her for about an hour. of face time. Vegas- sounds like the honeymoon before the wedding to me bub. All the best.

Pepto the bachelor- or someone who never made the same mistake once

Posted: 2006-07-26, 10:49 am

Yooroo Monger
Well...

I still have a couple of ounces of pragmatism in me, so there's still a chance that this is nothing more than a 3 week long GFE. Once I put her on a plane to send her back, if this whole thing fizzles, I'll be disappointed but not all that surprised... but here's to hoping for a happy ending (pun intended).

Let's just say I haven't thrown away my Lufthansa timetable booklet just yet ;-)

Posted: 2006-07-26, 9:53 pm

Fusco
Both you guys need to get your asses back over here. How does the weekend of August 25th sound?
25th
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:01 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Chivaz and I are planning on some fun during that time. Perhaps Fred as well. I will be a bit lagged, but after my long exile from FKK-land I will be ready to rumble.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is already climbing the walls after only a week
Re: 25th
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:04 am

Fusco
Outstanding! Be good to see you guys again.
Re: 25th
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:34 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, I had planned on Sept 7,8,9,10 but since it'll be old home week, I'll ask the boss about Aug 24, 25, 26, 27.
Anyone around Sept 7-10?

Doog
pepto
Still a monger...
Posted: 2006-08-10, 9:55 am

Yooroo Monger
Well it's been about a week since I dropped off my Romanian princess and I still have fond dreams of our 3 weeks together. While the experience turned out to be everything that I wanted from the standpoint of emotional attachment, on the physical side... it was very good, about as good as I've ever had with any girlfriend I've dated, but definitely not quite like an experienced professional who knew what she was doing. I sort of knew that going in, so I can't say I'm disappointed.

We're discussing a lengthier stay in a couple of months, with maybe a shot at a committed relationship. Now there's a scary thought...

Meanwhile with the thought that my towel-attired days might be numbered, not to mention a couple of transatlantic SMSs I received recently encouraging my return, I found a very convenient (albeit not cheap) nonstop flight to D'dorf over Labor Day weekend. So I'll be there on Aug 31, Sep 1, 2, and 3.

I'm sorry that I'll be missing some of you guys by a week, but if anybody is still around on the above dates, I would certainly appreciate the company.

PHG and GT obviously is on the itinerary, I'll have a car w/ navigation as always, but I'm still wrestling with my scheduling. This will be my first time flying into D'dorf, in the past I've always flown in to FFM. While I've made a bunch of visits to NRW clubs, I consider the Hessen clubs my home turf. So I was pretty much thinking that I'd spend the first day at GT and/or PHG, shoot down to Frankfurt the rest of the time, closing down World on my last day there and hop on the bahn back to D'dorf for my 1030 flight. If the getting is good in the NRW, maybe I'll split my time 50/50.

But here's a question. I've been hearing some positive reviews of Cocoon in Wuppertal. I haven't been back there in a few years. There's a new Etap just down the street from there? and they're open til 3AM as opposed to 1AM for the other clubs. Is it worth a shot? Is it too far away to drive down to Tonisvorst & Bruggen from there?
Re: Still a monger...
Posted: 2006-08-10, 10:28 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Both Woofiee and I have experienced slow times at Goldentime within the past seven days. It's good that you have a car.

World has a "end of the summer" party at the beginning of September. You may plan accordingly to attend or to avoid the party.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-11, 7:37 am

Yooroo Monger
Thanks for the update fred.

Wow, just checked Wuppertal is about an hour away from GT & PHG. Hmm... Maybe I'll just check into the Ibis in Neuss where it's centrally located and go take a look at Samya for the first time.

Anybody gonna be around those days?
Posted: 2006-08-11, 11:38 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You are welcome.

"Anybody gonna be around those days?"
I'll let you know next week.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 13 posts ]