Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Women in Zimbabwe (Zim-shagging)
Posted: 2006-09-21, 9:32 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Zimbabwe is a colour-conscious society. Our Western PC language has no place in a country, which, 26 years after liberation, with black majority rule, still defines you by your race.

There are blacks, coloureds, indians and whites. However there are only two races for me. Pretty, and ugly. Unfortunately, there are no pretty women in Zimbabwe that are of the negotiable variety. At least not in the hotels, which are the only places are for a Western traveller to safely pay for his pleasure. Service levels, I ascertained by interview, and one occasion by experience, are amateur at best and expensive, with one hour costing 50 to 80 USD with no exceptions or negotiations. (No-one likesto work hard here, and try sticking to 40 US dollars and you quickly find, the girls don't get into bed for that much). This is a months salary for a regular junior office worker with good qualifications.

Of course, there are Brothels. There are “coloured” ladies working in these places are supposedly much cheaper. Supposedly, they are much better looking also. The AIDS rate is also totally through the roof. AIDS posters “Casual Sex, Formal Death” are everywhere, bringing the whole thing home to you, especially, since AIDS victims are easy to find. Everywhere.

Then of course, even if one is still feeling adventurous, there are the frequent police raids. One of “Uncle Bob’s” finest in the Police force describing to me, how much fun it is, to catch the naked girls running out, then beat them with sticks and throw them, freezing cold, bruised and crying into the back of a pickup and off to the police Station. As a white guy though, I was assured, a few greenbacks would get me out of trouble. Like I said, race is everything in this multiracial African run society.

Now, don’t get me wrong. Zimbabwe is a lovely place. The weather is perfect, the countryside is nice and natural (since there is fuck-all farming going on) and economic sanctions mean there is plenty of business there to do.

The girls (local ones) are not pretty, not at all. Prostitution is illegal, but available in limited form. However, the local white girls are absolutely, unbelievably stunning.

I went to a British Airways sponsored rock concert last Saturday at a racecourse in Harare. If you are in to Grannies, they are all like Joanna Lumley. If you are into MILF then they are all like Sharon Stone. If you are into young Women, then Jennifer Anniston look-alikes abound and Lindsey Lohan would not make the grade here. All the teenies are Anna Kournikova, Shapirova, blonde, gorgeous, and with no MacDonalds within a thousand miles, all slim. The younger girls are going to be even more gorgeous. You can tell. Some girls have obviously Portugese, Spanish or black ancestry and look even hotter than hotties like Mylene Class or Tia Carrere. Faces to die for. I was in torture. All of these girls are rich, none of it needing a passport or extra money. In short, I am busted right back down to ugly again. But what women. Three thousand people and 8 out of ten girls are goddesses the rest are merely nice lookers. These girls can dance and party too.

So back to the hookers. I went eventually with Renata. There are only two girls working the 4 star hotel circuit, which is the only decent circuit. Plaxcedes, who is very dark, with a nice face and straight hair and can afford perfume. Renata is part Portuguese. She wares a hat, since she got mugged for her phone, walking home one night. This girl has a likeable personality and a bit of style. I ended up giving her 80 USD. Zim dollars are useful for wiping your arse on only. Actually, the old $1000 dollars are cheaper than toilet paper and I could not give them away (I tried) as they litter your pocket up.

Of course, being African, you get all the tricks, constantly asking for more (but only after the session) and asking for room service, not having her own condoms and all the rest, but a strict tone and firm hand brings this under control, just beware of it.

When this girl sat on my bed, her first statement was “My armpits stink of sweat, my brother hates it. Can you smell it?”. Quickly I suggested a shower would be in order. “No, I just borrowed your roll-on will it be alright?” “No, I replied, please shower”. Then the first of our two hour session was advice on hygene and how her age of 22 combined with the fact you can not buy decent quality anti-puerperant deodorants or perfumes was the problem. She seemed happy that I told her the problem would go away as she got older. My roll-on stunk so bad that I had to throw it away though.

There was no BJ offered and I was horny as hell and wanted down to business. No problem with her on that score. Anyway, covered BJ is boring these days after FKK experience, and even though I know you cant get HIV from an uncovered BJ, I have to say, I was not going to test it. The sex was fast, furious and passionate with a hole in one after about 15 mins. She then, delightfully gripped me after finishing and finished herself by grinding under me, being careful to keep her eyes closed so she could fantasize that she was fucking Richard Gere probably.

Pay was afterwards, and after more moaning about the price I threw her out so she could get some dancing done. Nice girl really. Worth doing, but not at the price.

Anyway, Zimbabwe is recommended, low crime rate (all the criminals are dead) great weather, good business, but I have to say p4p is hard to get and expensive. Finally, according to all sources here, white girls and Indian girls, do not, under any circumstances operate as hookers in Zimbabwe, only African and Coloured. It is completely unknown.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: