Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Buenos Aires
Posted: 2006-11-13, 4:29 am

smuler Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone with personal experience comment on the quality of BA ladies ?

I have been to Amsterdam 6 times, never got to go to FKK, (that will be in 2007, sooner or later ) , but am intrigued by the low pricing in BA.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated !!!

Best Regards

Smuler
Re: Buenos Aires
Posted: 2006-11-14, 7:21 am

Yooroo Monger
I believe Jackson, the head honcho at ISG is or now lives in BA (never quite got the full story) and has a completely separate site for Argentina. I've looked at it once or twice and while the info was comprehensive... as is in any forum with lots of info, it was a little tough to get your hands around the topic.

Go study it and report back! ;-)
Buenos Aires
Posted: 2006-11-15, 4:05 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks YM..I know about the site, and I look at it, but it doesn't have the "feel" of this site.

I was hoping that someone here had first hand knowledge. My trip will be in April/ May 2007, and I will post a report to you when I get back

Best Regards

Smuler
Posted: 2006-11-17, 11:28 pm

mrab
I have been to Buenos Aires twice: May of 2006 and September of 2007.

I strongly recommend it. It is a truly great and grand city and very beautiful. Its architecture and its blend of population owe much to Europe. Walking around the city you feel like you are somewhere in Europe rather than in Latin America. A chica might be a blond or a redhead or have blue eyes but I would say most are Italian-looking with darker hair. After a few days you'll be able to kind of categorize the different types and kind of guess at their ancestry, whether it be Italian or German or Spanish or of Polish influence. Only in the poorer outskirts of the city will you feel like you are in Latin America (the third world) but since you will not be spending any time there that is of no import.

It is a great city for dining, dancing, drinking, shopping, culture, and chicas. They serve some of the best beef in the world. And all of your food and drinks and taxis are VERY CHEAP when compared to Los Angeles or London or Amsterdam. The P4P scene is very well established, well-documented and easily accessible. The women are very good looking and the city is totally safe to walk around in at any hour of the day or night and there is mucho nightlife. Everybody lives in an apartment; I have been to Buenos Aires twice now and have never even seen a house. Only people in the professions and at your hotel's front desk speak much English. Be prepared to order your meals and your room service in Spanish..
Posted: 2006-11-18, 8:32 am

Yooroo Monger
You were there next year? Could you tell us what the stock market did in the last 6 months?

TIA ;-)
Buenos Aires
Posted: 2006-11-18, 9:36 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Mrab for your input..When you went, did you stay at a hotel, or rent an apartment ?

Regards

Smuler
Posted: 2006-11-18, 10:24 am

mrab
Damn that Alzheimer's!

I am certain now that it was in May of 2005 and September of 2006 that I was in Buenos Aires. I stayed in one of the Dazzler hotels for $55 per night in 2005 and at the Hotel Plaza Francia in Recoleta for $75 per night in 2006. (No problem bringing dates to your room at either place.)

But although Argentina is very cheap for the quality of everything you can do or rent or buy or consume, the hotel prices have gone up in the last couple of years and it might be a better bargain these days to rent an apartment. Jackson has one he rents out sometimes for only 50 or 60 dollars per night that is situated right in the heart of the action in Recoleta.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: