Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Is Bareback DATY a Bad Idea?
Posted: 2008-09-28, 10:49 pm

tinynob
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The result was negative so what has this got to do with anything?
Posted: 2008-09-28, 10:57 pm

Busta Hymen
Then feel free to ignore.
Posted: 2008-09-29, 2:36 am

AshSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I think he meant it as more of a reality check considering the topic..

Also, pasted from that same site that you linked:

QUESTION
What is the risk of kissing and cunnilingus for spreading anything other than a common cold?

ANSWER
The good news is that there is not likely a high risk of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a woman. According to UCSF researchers, there is a theoretic potential of transmission from cunnilingus, but no well-documented cases have been reported. The possibility of transmission is higher if the woman is on her period or has another STD.

Speaking of STDs, there is little to no risk of contracting STDs from performing oral sex on a woman. If you're still concerned, you could be ultra safe and use a dental dam or a cut-open latex condom for protection during cunnilingus, and get regular STD checkups every six months. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

To your health,
Dr. K
Posted: 2008-09-29, 2:13 pm

jgramos Moderator
IMHO, the majority of girls in De Wallen are sensible enough to keep themselves protected against unwanted diseases and infections, hence why the majority always use condoms. It's not going to help their cause to be infected with anything.

As for Bareback anything!!! Why risk it? Save that for your girlfriend/wife/partner!
If you are willing to take the risk, then go ahead, but you know what could happen.

Peace

(N.B. You must remember, the term Bareback comes from riding a horse without a saddle, that in itself is a rsiky business! lol!)

Peace
Posted: 2008-10-01, 2:54 pm

MrPointy
Why is having bareback sex with your girlfriend going to be any safer than with a window girl? You don't know anything about her previous partners.

Most working girls I've met have much better sexual hygiene practices than 'normal' women.
Posted: 2008-10-01, 4:53 pm

jgramos Moderator
MrPointy - I wasn't meaning it's safer to have bareback fun with a partner compared to bareback fun with a prostitute. I was trying to say that if you're in a relationship there's more trust, and you wouldn't expect someone you're "in love with" to knowingly give you an STD, whereas some prostitutes really need the money and may not consider it as a problem.

I was in a relationship where we both went to get tested together, as a sort of trust exercise, and got the all clear together (thank fuck! lol), so from then on bareback fun all the way - but only with her.

Peace
Posted: 2008-10-01, 5:01 pm

danny69 Power Kat
It's just a guess, Mr. Pointy, but maybe the posters you were reffering to think there's a greater risk with girls in the RLD, simply because they have sex with a LOT more men.

Then again, I've not met your ex girlfriends! Or have I.
Posted: 2008-10-02, 12:20 am

MrPointy
The girls in the RLD have SAFE sex with a lot of men; I suspect that most sex between girl/boyfriends is not safe. Who do you think is more likely to be infected; someone who has safe sex with 100 men or someone who has unsafe sex with 5?
Posted: 2008-10-02, 1:04 am

jgramos Moderator
Come on this is getting silly now. Everyones got their own views, take your chances as you see fit mate.

But firstly, you don't necessarily know that the girls in the RLD have safe sexual interactions all the time. Most have boyfriends, husbands or maybe pimps, and they may have unprotected sexual relations with them.

And secondly, that person you meet in the bar or club may be totally health concious and inbetween her 4 or 5 boyfriends have medical checkups to keep an eye on her own health, so she knows she's clean before getting into another relationship?

Who really knows the answer to your questions? There are so many possible permutations that no-one could possibly give the correct answer, because there isn't really a correct answer, just opinions.

Peace
Posted: 2011-04-23, 9:40 pm

kurious
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2 ... rge_in.php

A search on STDs in Amsterdam turned up the above article article among others from 2009.

The San Francisco Health Department has a lot of useful info:

Naturally, there are plenty of risks with a BBBJ (frighteningly so), but risks from cunnilingus are fairly low.

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/drk/womenshealth4.asp. (quoted below)

QUESTION
What is the risk of kissing and cunnilingus for spreading anything other than a common cold?

ANSWER
The good news is that there is not likely a high risk of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a woman. According to UCSF researchers, there is a theoretic potential of transmission from cunnilingus, but no well-documented cases have been reported. The possibility of transmission is higher if the woman is on her period or has another STD.

Speaking of STDs, there is little to no risk of contracting STDs from performing oral sex on a woman. If you're still concerned, you could be ultra safe and use a dental dam or a cut-open latex condom for protection during cunnilingus, and get regular STD checkups every six months. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

To your health,
Dr. K

STD Risks Chart linked below

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
Posted: 2011-04-23, 11:26 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just to be clear, are you joking around or are you actually an M.D.?

Posted: 2011-04-25, 12:19 am

ams2010
It's your health, what makes you think anyone else cares? If you are an adult of reasonable intelligence surly you can work out the risks for yourself? If not, i'm sure dr k will happily misguide you.
Posted: 2011-04-25, 11:18 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Following up on Neuros question, Dr. K appears to not answer the question fully, he confines his answer solely to the risk of HIV transmission from oral Sex, despite kissing being explicitly mentioned in the question the risks here are not addressed. Some of this online doctor stuff is really rubbish in terms of providing information.

As a biologist I know that most people's mouths are micro-biologically speaking very very dirty places! I guess we all know about people's hands as well, now what have you held in them, or one of them, since you last washed them, before you want to shake my hand, touch my pussy (If I had one), stroke my body etc.

But then again if you have to do it then you have to /will .....I mean kiss the girl, shake my hand, or.....
Posted: 2011-04-29, 3:22 pm

george47 Power Kat
I guess everyone has there own opinion which may or may not be correct. Under the FAQs it says-
"It is a good thing to educate oneself with objective, unbiased and non-politically motivated information, and neither this site nor posts on our message board are the way to obtain it."

What I assume to be an unbiased source can be found here-

http://www.prostitutie.nl/index.php?id=373&L=1#c2437

and

http://www.prostitutie.nl/index.php?id=91&L=1
Posted: 2011-05-08, 6:31 am

kurious
Neurosynth, The guy who wrote the article - that I quoted - signed the article, "Dr. K". Didn't mean to confuse this..K didn't mean 'Kurious'.
Posted: 2011-05-08, 7:41 pm

funboy3Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It may not be the best idea, but it's the only way to do it, and damn, I LOVE it! It's a crying shame that STD's have ruined free sex (or Pay sex for that matter).

I still do it on occasions, but it the clit i am after. I would never have my tongue up someone, that's for sure.

FB3

[ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: