Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dutch Youtube Culture(slightly off-topic)
Posted: 2007-10-20, 7:32 pm

soylent Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone here enlighten me as to what exactly the purpose is of these 'bezem' videos that I randomly find on youtube when searching for videos about Amsterdam? Are they what they seem to be-pointless video montages of Dutch youth showing off their latest fasion trends and making pouty faces? Or am I missing something bigger here?

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lac8NJT5 ... ed&search=

Part of me says there's something derogatory about the whole thing. Many of these videos seem to focus on Moroccans for some reason. Some of them are obviously referring to the females as whores in the title. I'm freakin' lost. Can anyone explain this wierd shit? The video comments, completely in colloquial Dutch, are of little help.

Some hot girlies on these vids nonetheless.
Re: Dutch Youtube Culture(slightly off-topic)
Posted: 2007-10-20, 10:47 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thank you for that nice video about local moroccan youngsters, I like to hear them rapping in dutch, and the moroccan chicks with piercings on the lips are really attractive :) That's definitely my type of girl

Posted: 2007-10-21, 12:07 am

cocksure Power Kat
Thanks for the vid!

I wish too that there were (more of) these Moroccan chicks in the Walletjes. I guess not because they would probably suffer some kind of honor killing or beating if they did. Just a guess thats all.

Hey Farid, do you also know some nice North African chicks in Paris also ;-)
Re: Dutch Youtube Culture(slightly off-topic)
Posted: 2007-10-21, 12:45 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Of course cocksure, you wanna meet them? hahahaa :))

And yes, there are some moroccan chicks in the Walletjes, I fucked one of them in OZA in August 2006. Very beautiful dark hair, her name was Hakima. She grew up in Lyon, France, but she told me that she moved to Utrecht. I've seen another one in my previous trips on OZV, but shame on me : I turned her down and kept on pushing to the next time. Basically Arab girls are filled with an incredible sensuality

Posted: 2007-10-21, 11:55 am

cocksure Power Kat
hehe.

Hmm, I forget whether Chantelle is arab - I think she is Egyptian.

She was very good shag. I couldn't cum but I got to stroker her pussy whilst she gave a hand job to my bulbous purple member and exploded in her hands (alas covered).
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: