Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
~Latest news
Posted: 2007-11-15, 1:48 am

jgramos Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, just been clicking my way around the site and noticed the latest news article. Basically it is about a disabled man who took 2 disabled friends to Spain to a brothel as they had not had sexual experiences in the past, due to their disabilities, and they felt the experience gave them more confidence at home in the UK. The trip was filmed by the BBC (didn't see the programme), and if you click read more you can read the online article about it.

All I could think when I read the article was, "Why the fuck is he off to Spain, why not Amsterdam!"

Also, I'm not sure how the BBC did it but their headline photo is of De Wallen? Would've liked to see the BBC cameraman getting chased down the road after snapping the pic! Lol!

Anyway, just thought some of you would have a chuckle at some of the readers views at the bottom of the page! Fucking hilarious!

Peace

Posted: 2007-11-15, 9:26 am

paniked Power Kat
It was on BBC Weds 24 October (if I remember correctly). It was interesting and alternately uplifting and depressing...can't say the girls in the club were exactly hot, but there were quite a few classic lines and shots in the programme. it's probably up on tv torrent sites (haven't checked myself -- only need to see it once).

dunno why they didn't go to Amsterdam either, but accessibility issues were probably a factor...not to mention sunny beaches. besides they took the ferry to Spain -- wtf!?

-paniked

Posted: 2007-11-15, 1:30 pm

jgramos Moderator
I know, that's a fucking long ferry trip! As for not going to Amsterdam, I've seen disabled people going into the ladies. The last time I was there, so old man in an electric wheelchair flew down OZA and drove straight in to one of the Kamer's, no questions seemed to be asked other than price.

Posted: 2007-11-15, 2:16 pm

makelove Power Kat
jgm1412 wrote:
"Why the fuck is he off to Spain, why not Amsterdam!"

You wrote that they did a film and that could not so easily have been done in Amsterdam, at least not in the RLD and actually I don't know any club that would allow you inside with cameramen so I think it is obvious why they did not choose Amsterdam.
Re: ~Latest news
Posted: 2007-11-15, 6:27 pm

jgramos Moderator
Fair point MakeLove! And I suppose definitely the reason he went to Spain instead of the Dam. My minds been running a bit slower than normal for the last 3 days or so!

Posted: 2007-11-15, 9:39 pm

i viewed the programme, the girls were ok, the blind fella was HILARIOUS
however i remember it bein really expensive for what they got
Re: ~Latest news
Posted: 2007-11-15, 11:49 pm

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
the blind fella was HILARIOUS

dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

poor bugger didn't half cut himself to ribbons trying to shave though...

here are the 3 musketeers

can't seem to find a link to a torrent of the show at the moment...

-paniked

Posted: 2007-11-16, 12:39 am

he was such a character!
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: