Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How would you feel if you saw your sister in a window?
Posted: 2007-12-20, 10:49 pm

arthur
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Everyone seems very relaxed with window girls, but what if it was your sister? How would you feel then?
Re: How would you feel if you saw your sister in a window?
Posted: 2007-12-20, 11:05 pm

clostro Power Kat
another question?
Posted: 2007-12-20, 11:22 pm

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Arthur, are you doing some kind of punter and Amsterdam research, arent'you ;-)?

You already asked
  • What would it take to stop you visiting amsterdam?
  • Why do you visit prostitutes?
  • (About) Condom and cock size
  • How much would you pay for 1 hr?
  • How much do you spend all in?
  • Healthy appetite or addicted (to prostitutes)?
  • Never understand how it is too personal to kiss but not to suck a cock...
  • Do Amsterdam sex workers ever make comments in here?
  • Could you have a happy relationship with a kamer girl?

collecting quite interesting answers.

On the topic question, my "rational" answer would be "She's chosen her job - she won't do it forever and she can earn a lot of money. So why don't do it?" . And she can recommend me to her friends too ;-)

Giovanni Pollio
Posted: 2007-12-20, 11:43 pm

CalicoJack
Ooh - is it a troll, Mummy? Can we keep it? Can we? :)
Posted: 2007-12-21, 12:12 am

paniked Power Kat
are you Cohen?
are you Cohen?
are you Cohen in disguise!?

nou, wie was er aan de beurt?
-paniked

Posted: 2007-12-21, 12:32 am

GiovanniPollioSupporting Member
Supporting Member
CalicoJack wrote:
Ooh - is it a troll, Mummy? Can we keep it? Can we? :)

paniked wrote:
are you Cohen?

lol :-)
Posted: 2007-12-21, 12:41 am

download
i some times ask myself If I was a woman would I be a window girl
and my answer would be yes If I was good enough looking it would be kind of fun for a while at least!
Posted: 2007-12-21, 12:54 am

Mr Magoo
Hey Arthur
Which window does your sister work in?
Posted: 2007-12-21, 1:39 am

hutchings
Quote:
Everyone seems very relaxed with window girls, but what if it was your sister? How would you feel then?

I'd be OK with it unless there was some guy who wanted to know if this was the best place to arrange for her to make passionate love to a blonde girl and then make love to them each individually.
Posted: 2007-12-21, 2:55 am

madeyes
To quote a former Rangers player "pwoud, vewy pwoud."

Posted: 2007-12-21, 8:34 am

peter craig
How would you feel if you saw your sister in a window?

Incestuous then I’d ask for the money she borrowed from me!
Posted: 2007-12-21, 7:34 pm

cocksure Power Kat
I'd have no problem with family doing it.
Posted: 2007-12-21, 8:10 pm

b1grichard
Wouldnt worry me.I would probaly get to see her more than i do now.
Posted: 2007-12-21, 8:37 pm

Nympho666Raquel
It would B cool with me 'cause I know she would be safe and it's legal. Moreover, I'd share the room with her :)
Posted: 2007-12-22, 11:06 am

arthur
i guess i do ask a lot of questions:) However, nothing sinister, just curious. And remember, no-one has to answer!! or indeed ANSWER of you like:)

Merry christmas and a great new year to all, wherever you are, whatever you are!!
Posted: 2007-12-22, 12:43 pm

clostro Power Kat
Merry Christmas Arthur,
This message board is about Amsterdam. I think all your questions are just off-topic, i will propose to add a section about "philosophical punter state-of-mind". You said in a previous post, you do not visit prostitute, i think you should and it will answers all your questions. You look to have visited Amsterdam many times, so why don't you post a trip report, even if there is no punting stories, i (and many) will for sure enjoy reading it, this will be in-topic.
Clostro
Posted: 2007-12-23, 1:06 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Clostro: Surely the moral/legal status of prostitution is of some relevance to a discussion board about Amsterdam? The title of this thread is provocative, but dismissing this issue as "off-topic" isn't going to discourage those people that are trying to close windows. If Arthur really was Mr Cohen I suggest it would be worth putting forward your views! GiovanniPollio was joking about Arthur doing research, but it's worth remembering that this is a public forum which is likely to be read by any journalist researching prostitution in Amsterdam: there's a direct link to Ignatzmice from Wikipedia. It's interesting to hear what people think.

On the "Prostitution Represents...." thread Cocksure posted a link to a discussion on the Times website. I would tend to agree with this comment posted there by a woman from the UK which relates directly to this thread:

"Would he be happy if his sister were a prostitute? If so, then I guess in that sense it's OK to pay for sex - he regards prostitution simply as a job like any other, and might be as happy to marry a prostitute as, say, a waitress (another service industry). But if the answer is no, then the man has automatically decided that prostitutes are 'unworthy' of being married to him and the mother of his children. In which case, what the hell is he doing consorting with them, and does he not realise that if the service provider is 'unworthy of respect' (ie not worthy of being a wife and mother) then so is the service 'consumer' (ie, him). If prostitution is demeaning and degrading to women, then it is equally so to men who use it. To me, that's the acid test of a man who pays prostitutes for sex. It's the men who despise prostitutes socially who are the real jerks."

Personally, I wouldn't have any issues with my sister being a prostitute if she was treated by her customers in the same way that I treat the prostitutes I visit. Obviously I wouldn't be happy if it was because of a vicious pimp boyfriend, to pay for a heroin/crack habit or because she had been forced into it by a ruthless gang of people-smugglers, but in those cases it wouldn't be the prostitution itself that concerned me. If you think prostition is degrading or demeaning, don't visit prostitutes. Simple. Merry Christmas. Next question?
Posted: 2007-12-23, 1:40 am

clostro Power Kat
Hi Aldebran Linkbat,
You need to point an article from the "times". Yes you are right this is the right place to discuss it. There is probably many articles about prostitution for ages so that the AXXXTW disk server can not handle them if you copy and paste all. You first point that because it is Amsterdam, it is the right forum to speak about prostitution. This is exactly why the city council want to close the RLD, to change the image of Amsterdam and not associate it to prostitution and drugs. You add one more reason to close it. If there are links to this forum, it is because it is practical and informative for everything about Amsterdam (Hotels, banks, weeds, girls, bar, weather, sport, sauna...) and what make the board alive are trip reports. Without trip reports (i don't mean sex report), it is dead.
Will it be the same answers if instead of your sister, it is your mother who stand in the window ? Not sure...
Best regards,
clostro
Posted: 2007-12-23, 12:27 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My first reaction would be, "I have a sister?"

Other than that, if I did have a sister in a window, I would hope she would be the #1 prostitute in all of Europe... I'm very ambitious that way.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: