Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The vacation dilemma.
Posted: 2008-01-10, 8:43 am

overworked
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
If you had the choice would you?

A. Go to Amsterdam for one week in September. You would not be broke.

B. Go to Amsterdam for two weeks, with a three day side trip to Berlin. You would be a little in the hole.

Im going to Amsterdam, but in one week Berlin is out of the question. Not Stop KLM is over 600 bucks. Stop over is out the question. And for that im going to stay at least two nights. I only want to take a back pack to Germany, so i cant just go there first or last of a one week trip.
Re: The vacation dilemma.
Posted: 2008-01-10, 2:15 pm

OrcomanSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I'd say option B (more days in The Dam plus a Berlin's FKK visit ensured eheheheh).

O.

Posted: 2008-01-10, 4:52 pm

sparkle
One week in Amsterdam would leave me wanting more. I think you should choose option B or you could spend two weeks in Amsterdam and skip Berlin if your budget is tight. I’ve never planned a side trip from Amsterdam because I know once I get there I won’t want to leave!
Posted: 2008-01-10, 4:55 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'd keep it simple and just do Amsterdam in a week. I'd want more time in Germany to be honest, so would leave that for another time (with more days), rather than just take a little excursion there.
Posted: 2008-01-10, 5:46 pm

Harvey WallenbangerSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Overworked -

Go with plan "B". You can alway earn more money. Two weeks in Amsterdam with a side trip to an an FKK in Germany will completely change your outlook on life, and is well worth putting yourself in a small financial hole. As they say, "it's only money"...

HW
Posted: 2008-01-10, 8:29 pm

lionel
hi overworked
i would go for a split vacation of both mentioned.
whilst on the vacation subject,does anyone know the minimum amount of time left on a UK pasport required to go to europe,eg,Amsterdam. as i have booked a trip in February 26-28 and my passport expires in early July 2008.
will i be allowed to travel through passport control with 5 months left on current passport?
any information on the questions above will be appreciated.

Lionel
Posted: 2008-01-10, 11:30 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
As long as your passport is good for at least 90 days, it shouldn't be a problem.
Posted: 2008-01-11, 1:38 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
You are from the European Union like all UK passport holders are including me!!!! I don't think it would be a problem.

Londonbasketcase

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: