Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 22 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: gbp v euro
Posted: 2008-03-08, 11:55 am

Secret Squirrel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For the best rate, I always order my money via travelex on my debit card beforehand and collect it from my local airport.

This is a useful page for information on travel money. Although, I'm not sure how much will be relevant to travelers from outside the UK.

http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/

ss
Re: gbp v euro
Posted: 2008-03-09, 12:21 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Secret Squirrel

"For the best rate, I always order my money via travelex on my debit card beforehand and collect it from my local airport. "

Good idea. I had not realised that I could buy my euros online from Travelex and then pick it up from the airport that I am flying from. Usually for me its London Stansted. I tend to buy my euro at Travelex in airports. I know its not the best rate - sometimes the Post Office gives the best High Street rate but as we all know there are fewer and fewer Post Offices around in the UK.

"This is a useful page for information on travel money. Although, I'm not sure how much will be relevant to travelers from outside the UK: http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/ "

Good site and I didn't realise that as at today (09 Marchh 2008) that from two locations in the Westend (Thomas Money Exchange) that I could get 1.29 euros to the 1 GBP. Way better than the 1.25 that I have been expecting. On GBP1250 that is 50 euros more you get at 1.29 than at 1.25. That 50 euros buys you another 15 minute CBJ, full sex session with a RLD window babe or a 30 minute BBBJ, DATY, DFK, full sex session with a FKK veteran.

Cheers,

Londonbasketcase (LBC)

[ 22 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: