Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Do you think your looks/appearance has much to do with the girls performance
Posted: 2011-05-17, 1:00 pm

Konfundo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I know a man with money in Amsteram rld is a man who can get laid by amazingly beautiful girls, but do you think the girls give a better session/less bullshit to a decent looking clean guy?

I say this because two girls turned away one of my friends last year, granted he smells like piss

I mean would the girls really get into it more with a youngish attractive guy and rush out a session with a sweaty fatter man?

Would be greaat id Tineke could comment too...
Re: Do you think your looks/appearance has much to do with the girls perform
Posted: 2011-05-17, 1:02 pm

PlayItAgainSamSupporting Member
Supporting Member
OK...I'll bite....what about a younger, attractive, but sweaty guy compared to an older, plumper, yet well groomed man?
Posted: 2011-05-17, 6:05 pm

countryboy86
if a young attractive woman paid you e50 to sleep with her,and a fat sweaty woman who smelt of piss paid you e50 to sleep with her,would you give the two women the same quality and length of service ;)
Posted: 2011-05-17, 6:21 pm

PlayItAgainSamSupporting Member
Supporting Member
countryboy86 wrote:
if a young attractive woman paid you e50 to sleep with her.........

That'll be the day!!!!!
Posted: 2011-05-17, 7:30 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
For most I think there is a threshold effect more than an upward curve. To get full consideration a guy has to pass a minimum standard of hygiene and presentation and fitness. But beyond that I'm not convinced a handsome guy is going to get better treatment than an average guy. I think above the threshold personality and behavior becomes more of a factor. But even there I think above a minimum standard guys are treated more alike than they think. The smart girls have a way of making every client think they are getting something extra.

Posted: 2011-05-18, 6:16 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If this guy did indeed stink and look unhygienic, then it's understandable he'd be turned away. But he'd really have to be undesirable to be turned away by two different women i.e. he should take the hint and have a wash and wear clean clothes. Even I haven't been turned away yet!

Myself, I look ugly, but my hygiene is spot on. I wouldn't even dream about visiting a lady unless I was freshly showered. Money talks.. smelly and poor people walk ;)

As for a stinky fat lass paying me €50 to fuck her... sure, I'd have some of that!! A quick wipe of her nether regions with a wet-wipe and I'd be down there quicker than a rabbit down it's hole... goddamn!! :P
Posted: 2011-05-18, 2:01 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
You bet the girls will judge you by your looks - and smell ....

I spent sufficient time in the company of both scarcely-dressed men and woman to know that the girls are just human: although they are there to make money they will certainly hesitate to take on a client who is looking bad, and a foul smell can kill many a deal.

On the 'young vs. old' question: I think that the girls even may prefer the somewhat older guys to the younger ones. I have heared repeatedly statements of the kind from girls in multiple (FKK) locations. If a too young and good-looking guy enters a brothel / FKK, the girls are prone to think: 'What's wrong with this guy if he needs to pay for sex at his age / with his looks ?'. Older guys are 'natural' visitors and clients of the profession. And they may be more gratefull for what they receive in services. And not wear a girl out.

Best treatment, however, is (nearly) always to repeat clients in my observation. Bringing small gifts also never hurts. Just remembering names sometimes already makes the difference.

my 2 centimes,

Gaston.
Posted: 2011-05-18, 9:47 pm

straton
i can tell that yes... looks and appearance and hygiene helps...

Personally i also shave my "willy".

It is shaved and the girls likes it. I've noticed that they often play with it a lot, before covering. And some also told me that they appreciate a clean shaved dick... i can tell you, you notice immediately that they appreciate :-)

But i would also add that a window girl is still a woman, and deserves respect. Entering the room and being an asshole just because she is there to take your money so she must do what you want, is not the best way to have a session... This came out also during the chat with Carmen last weekend (my report -long- here).

Then to reply to my con-national Gastone, girls don't necessarily thinks that a young and good looking guy has problems if he has to pay for sex.

He may be a married man that prefer to pay for sex than have a relationship with another woman that could destroy a marriage...

Or else, a good looking guy that is almost 'sik' for sex, and goes to normal approach and window approach...

i know lot's of ppl with different background and private lifes that some times a year likes to have a break and think only to fuck... without the hassle to find a girl, talk to her, be gentle, be what she wants you to be just for fucking her.

cheers,
Posted: 2011-05-19, 9:16 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The parts of the above that suggest there are basic standards to be met I agree with. But the question had to do with performance and there, assuming the guy doesn't smell bad and isn't difficult to look at, I really don't think looks are going to matter. I mean it's not like guys who are 10's always get bbbj's and guys who are 6's never do.

Posted: 2011-05-20, 9:14 pm

book_guy Power Kat
I agree, that "good looks" of the Brad-Pitt-type really aren't going to be much of a factor in determining the level of service that a provider will give to a punter.

There are subtly related factors. Frankly, I don't think race, hygiene, wardrobe, and personal stylistic choices, bear any relation to genetic "good looks." But a lot of girls DO think they do. So, I cater the the girls' potential misgivings and misperceptions.

For example, in a girl's mind, "cleanliness" and "normalcy" can be factors, especially when the girl's own personal definition of "normal" is a rather restrictive one. This comes into play for men of ethnic appearance that differs from the European ("caucasian" or "white") standard, for instance, among some girls. Certain girls might report a belief that men of African or Asian heritage are "ugly" when what they're actually (but probably wrongly) thinking about is something which men might more likely refer to as familiarity, or to (false myths about) personal hygiene, and the like. So the question of "looks" gets rapidly confused in the minds of some less-educated people.

In order to maximize my chances for best service, and merely to FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, I perform many rituals, including (but not limited to) the following:

I try always to be a bit better dressed than the other people in my surroundings. This means, for example, that I would not wish to go punting while wearing merely casual "pocket cargo" shorts or sweat-pants, cross-trainer athletic shoes, and a rock-concert t-shirt with stains and holes. I like to look a bit "dapper" in order to treat the gals right, and it's important to me that my wardrobe looks like, not only, "I'm looking dapper," but also, "I'm looking dapper BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT, LADY."

Underneath, I wear fancier underwear, never tightie-whiteys. It seems, for some goddammed stupid reason, that chicks (paid or not, in my experience) prefer fucking men after they've removed patterned multi-colored loose-fitting male underwear. Can't relate. And my socks are seldom white.

I groom my body hair, including "down there," restricting and / or eliminating whichever portions might interfere with certain sexual actions. Primarily, I get a razor to go 'round the base of the shaft, and to clean up the balls. Leaving stubble isn't a huge issue, it seems; but leaving long slender slanks of hair all over the scrotum and base of the root, is a huge issue to the girls, so it seems. Less hair down there means one more subtle reason why she won't be disgusted by me.

I stay clean-shaven. Since I don't wear a beard, I will have facial stubble about 10 hours after any shave. I have learned that women find male facial stubble to be painful on their tender chest and nipple skin, and on their smooth sweet little faces, inner thighs, and other sensitive parts. If I have facial stubble, they're less likely to let me get my face near those parts. I therefore eliminate facial stubble. It's a simple equation, really: it causes pain to chick = chick dislikes it = I get rid of it.

I stay well-bathed. It's not like I run around getting all the sweat off of me after every mongering session. I just get back to normal after the first session and before the second session. I visit the second girl ONLY when it's pretty much the case, that my body and my sweat status and the "dew" within my clothing, have all returned to the state in which the next girl can't necessarily instantly determine that I've just (half an hour ago? two hours? three minutes?) fucked a previous girl.

And a ton of other things: I wear a subtle scent. I don't carry heavy objects, or bags that are large enough to suggest that they might include recording devices or bombs or kidnapping paraphernalia. I try to pay with one single E-50 note, have spare E-10 or E-20 notes for tips (and second and third E-50 notes for up-grading and for double-time sessions). I don't carry coins, or, if I do, I put them in that "coin-purse" part that is usually attached to a typical European male pocket-wallet. And I don't ever try to spend coins with the girls, even if it's a top-value coin (I hear they're doing away with the E-5 paper bill in favor of an E-5 coin?). I never flourish sexual devices like vibrators or dildos (unless I've confirmed and planned in advance that a certain girl and I will be doing a certain activity).

I don't show up drunk, rowdy, uncontrollable-looking, sloppy, slovenly. Alcohol is a big problem for the girls, I suspect. And it can lead to a punter seeking out more experiences than he can sustain (lack of inhibitions) while also making it more likely that he'll soon be having a disappointing experience (whiskey dick). Thus, greater likelihood of disgruntled customers. So I never smell of alcohol when soliciting a potential session, as best I can ensure.

Sometimes it surprises me how many of the above things aren't the norm for how many guys. I would have just guessed they were all "normal" parts of interacting with other people. They probably wouldn't go to school unclean and stinky and make their classmates and professors put up with them; or, expect girlfriends to give blowjobs without shaving their balls, even though they probably would suspect that plenty of girlfriends would dislike unshaved balls; and they probably wouldn't expect to get a date with a good-looking girl (or ANY girl) by approaching her unshaven and while wearing their damn track-pants and flip-flops (unless they met at the deck of a public swimming pool, I guess ...). They wouldn't do those things to "normal" members of society. So why do any of the above to the other humans in their lives, those who happen to be hot females standing in lingerie behind glass doors in De Wallen?
Posted: 2011-05-20, 11:25 pm

straton
book_guy wrote:
I have learned that women find male facial stubble to be painful on their tender chest and nipple skin, and on their smooth sweet little faces, inner thighs, and other sensitive parts. If I have facial stubble, they're less likely to let me get my face near those parts.

Totally agree.... always shave stubble before going to a session... :)
Posted: 2011-05-20, 11:40 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well, again, this is a mix of what I would consider threshold issues and not. Yes to all the personal hygiene stuff as a prerequisite for some/many/most. Yes stubble hurts and best to be rid of it *for that reason*...but not for the purpose of looks. (There is mixed opinion as to whether a bit of stubble is sexy or not).

But the better dressed stuff above and beyond being clean and not tattered...I'm not at all convinced. In fact I think what it may well do is *reduce* performance in that it will tempt the girl to do things to tap into your apparent (quite relative) wealth. And when you don't come through it will cast a shadow over the session. And if you do...well now you've paid more than you might have otherwise...a net reduction in value.

Also in terms of wearing scents my instinct is that they would prefer none. Even if it's light it will linger, and after the third, fourth, fifth scent/guy that could be a problem. Also it's a scientific fact that women are more sensitive to odors than men...she may disagree that your use is subtle!

Posted: 2011-05-23, 2:34 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
As I tend to spend my happy time mostly in FKK / Sauna Club surroundings, at least I do not have to worry about dress....

Multi -coloured underwear (er ?) and white socks (wot ?) are thus no issue. Phew. I won't even think about shorts.

Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree that decent dressing does make a difference. But that is everywere in Real Life. For the rest, I shower profusely, indeed care about shaving (I have a small beard, which I tend to groom before going over to Germany) and use just a bit fancier after shave than for work (@ Neurosynth: honest, a subtle application of good after shave actually helps, most girls take this as a token of good care - or they might even like the scent). I do not smoke (anymore) and clean my teeth after meals (got utensils with me). And I do not drink - indeed, most girls are not happy with clients smelling of alcohol; although I presume it's not just the smell but also the associated behaviour that causes the girls dislike. And I have mints, the Kissing Man's Friends.

No shaving Down Under, however. I know the girls appreciate (heard them stating this multiple times), but I have my pride.

Interestingly, Book_Guy made a remark about girls noticing that you just had a session with another girl. You can avoid that in an RLD situation but not at all in an FKK / Sauna Club. I rarely got comments on that, however. Sometimes I do wonder what the girls think. But then, I see them sessioning with other male clients after I'm finished with them, so this goes both ways..... Interesting stuff for another thread, maybe ?

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2011-05-23, 2:58 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
After shave or other scent helps. As stated to me "you do not smell like cow or pig. You smell good!" And use some at the lower regions also.

Regarding shaving, as was stated in a recent trio event (with BBBJ) "he is clean and smooth down here". That works!

But in the end different strokes for different folks.
Posted: 2011-05-23, 9:56 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"(@ Neurosynth: honest, a subtle application of good after shave actually helps, most girls take this as a token of good care - or they might even like the scent)."

In the general case, yes. But some sex workers don't like the compounded effect of guy after guy leaving their scent on them. Or so I've been told.

Frankly of all the things mentioned I'd single out shaving "down there" as having the most direct and obvious effect on performance. It can be for some girls (perhaps not most) the difference between getting a thorough BBBJ and a perfunctory CBJ.

Posted: 2011-05-23, 11:46 pm

straton
neurosynth wrote:
Frankly of all the things mentioned I'd single out shaving "down there" as having the most direct and obvious effect on performance. It can be for some girls (perhaps not most) the difference between getting a thorough BBBJ and a perfunctory CBJ.

indeed that was my message based on experience... :-)
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: