Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
morning or nightime
Posted: 2015-02-11, 9:16 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When is your best wanking time.I normally wake up and get hard very quickly a nice wank sets me up for the day.

Also I normally always find a morning visit to a lady of my choice is better than the late shift.Is there something in this or am I talking bollocks again.Maybe its because im more relaxed in the morning.

any thoughts????????
Re: morning or nightime
Posted: 2015-02-14, 5:03 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I love a good morning romp, but I am otherwise so damn lazy that it is hard to make things work.
No curiosity, no ambiiton.
I have to meet a regular, and they have to be prepared to treat me like a pascha.
A lazy pascha at that. (Sammy's massage and BJ, Haley's gentle stroking)
Or they have to do something to snap me out of my stupor. (Maxx, with a new toy...Yikes!)
After dark, I'm more aggressive, and likely to take the lead. My kinky imagination is up to full speed.
I can't say which mood I like more.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-02-14, 11:14 pm

KDuck01
Emma is great in the morning if you're her first customer after she starts work. She often comes from the gym to work so has to work out all that sexual tension.
Re: morning or nightime
Posted: 2015-02-16, 10:52 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Oh, the mornings in the Aerschotstraat (Bruxelles RLD).

Lots (30+) of windows open at 07:00. And quite some good looking girls. Night shift switching to day shift. Perfect for some enjoyment before a dull day at the office. And better: the girls seems to be more relaxed at that time, too. And no thugs walking the streets; they have given up at the time.

I do not know of any other RLD having so much choice at that time - or even before 11:00. Amsterdam was a bitter disappointment in that area (I had high hopes, but). And clubs are mostly closed until 12:00. If anyone has a good morning location I'd be more than happy to investigate.

interestedly yours,

Gaston.
(a Morning Man, definitively)
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: