Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What is FKK
Posted: 2015-12-16, 10:04 pm

ReefMan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok so I will ask the noob question.

What is an FKK "shop/place"?
Does Amsterdam have these or The Haag?
Are they worth it?
What is a typical experience like?

Thanks to those who dont get annoyed by the question. (I did try the search features and didnt see anything Amsterdam specific)

Cheers
Re: What is FKK
Posted: 2015-12-16, 11:55 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Yeah, it's a German thing so you won't find them in Amsterdam or Den Haag. Check out the reports in the Other Cities::Europe forum. I wrote one a while back with new visitors in mind and so tried to spell things out in detail. It's a bit dated at this point, but here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18289

Posted: 2015-12-17, 5:48 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
If you enter "Golden Time for Dummies" into the search, you will get a nearly decade old post from a dirty old man that LOVES FKK's. The advice is still good after all these years, and the prices have not changed much.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-12-17, 7:57 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Weasel, I visited Oase this past October with a good buddy of mine from Boston. It was still as great as it was four years ago. I think I'm addicted again.... damn it. Got some funny stories from the overall trip too... hope to catch up with you soon.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: