Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Madness
Posted: 2016-03-15, 10:18 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone else spot this utterly unenforceable madness.

Bloody puritans don't want you to have any fun!

What's next, piss testing for adrenaline in the workplace?

Posted: 2016-03-16, 12:41 am

retro Power Kat
I herd the end of a radio 2 show about this a couple of weeks back and thought it was absolutely ridiculous...I couldn't find the link to post it though.
I mean how could they police it? As you say utter madness...
Re: Madness
Posted: 2016-03-16, 12:46 pm

drizzle
Yeah that Gavin Shuker is a right sanctimonius twat. Whenever I read men like him who are obsessed with prostitution and how it is all violence, must be ended etc I can't help but wonder what their motivation is. THe MP doth protest too much I think...
Posted: 2016-03-16, 3:35 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
drizzle wrote:
Yeah that Gavin Shuker is a right sanctimonius twat. Whenever I read men like him who are obsessed with prostitution and how it is all violence, must be ended etc I can't help but wonder what their motivation is. THe MP doth protest too much I think...

Absolutely. As Bill Hicks would say, I'm sure he has a collection of little shoes.
Hiding a deep dark secret for sure.

Posted: 2016-03-18, 5:50 pm

drizzle
Like this guy:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/03/16/prosecutor-known-for-fighting-prostitution-charged-with-paying-for-sex-hundreds-of-times/?tid=sm_tw
Posted: 2016-03-20, 12:46 am

george47 Power Kat
drizzle wrote:

Absolutely. My guess is that he went to a pro, she took one look at his tiny little dick and laughed him out of the door. What ever his views about prostitution in the UK are to make such statement about EVERY country, obviously means you have to research EVERY country.
Posted: 2016-03-20, 12:40 pm

drizzle
LOL, yeah 'just for research love, I swear'.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: