Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ajax Tickets
Posted: 2019-08-05, 3:09 am

LewisLewis31
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any Advice on how to get Ajax Tickets? Is it difficult to but or are there plenty of tickets available? If not an Ajax game, is there and stadium/team you would recommend to see? I am familiar with the major dutch football clubs, but want to go a stadium that has a large atmosphere. Thank you!
Re: ajax Tickets
Posted: 2019-08-05, 7:44 pm

josephallen
you can get them at the stadium, if you want a tour u can also get one there for like 16.5 euros, they only accept credit/debit cards, note that the last tour starts at 4:30pm, i was there 4 days ago so this info is recent, have fun.

Posted: 2019-08-07, 2:34 am

nyc diesel
Atmosphere? It's a morgue. Ajax always wins.

I tend to watch how many Jupiters are consumed outside the stadium, what are the price of meatball sandwiches, and which psychotic will smash his fist to bloody bits on the top of a Metro car heading home. (Yes, I've see this after a 4-0 win over NC Breden.) Also, who will get crushed trying to take a leak during the half.

It's safest to buy tickets directly on the Ajax website. A few years ago I bought tickets from a broker and they went bankrupt. I had to rebuy the tix at the box office. Good thing it wasn't a high-profile match.

Whatever the case, GO---it's fun!
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: