Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cheers 2021 - Accolades and Predictions
Posted: 2021-01-04, 4:20 am

Eric
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My dear fellow Ignatzmicers,

Happy New Year 2021!!!

--- yes, and fuck 2020; though I have to admit, some good things and some deeply meaningful things happened last year.

Cheers 2021 - to all, and to all who share the appreciation of a lifestyle - a philosophy, in fact, trusting legal safe intimacy for hire is for the greater well being of humanity; its women, its men, and ourselves.

I've been reading a lot; assembled and construed predictions to help us feel hopeful looking forward to 2021:

First. We're going to be living like this - winter lockdown - until about April or May or June, or, when summertime's activities begin; then, one might be able to conservatively spend time in other places.

Second. If we're lucky, the healthier economic activity in the summer will continue the same when it becomes colder again, because enough working people will have been vaccinated. We won't yet have herd immunity, but those who are immunized will act as an insulating layer limiting incidences; so as long as everyone is still wearing masks, the virus won't spread as fast as it had last winter. Limited traveling might still be possible with personal protections in place.

Third. Assuming vaccination progresses at an escalated schedule, developed countries will have achieved herd immunity by 2022; when, we'll all be living the normal life that 2 years of pandemic does to the whole of humanity.

Final thought. Respect of the 21st century. If we hadn't the present level of technology in medicine and biotech (honors), nor an earth spanned by billions of smart devices attached to humans - our senses and our minds - by way of the Internet - working in unison to keep people remote, but together; we wouldn't have survived corona well. The internet, and the economy formed around it, keeps us living - [knock on wood] reasonably well - considering the circumstances.

--- Wishing everyone the best of health; well being; and a lot of whatever love, sex, and nakedness you enjoy - even remotely - in 2021,

... Eric
Re: Cheers 2021 - Accolades and Predictions
Posted: 2021-01-04, 1:55 pm

IQ
Well said and thanks for the new year greeting. We have been lucky so far in spite of the pandemic and can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though we may still be far from the end.
Posted: 2021-01-05, 8:17 pm

averagejoe
thanks for the greeting! l also wish everyone the best 2021!
...bring it!
Posted: 2021-01-07, 11:31 pm

funfor2houston
From the States
1 a real Bull run in the economy , there is so much money out there it has to continue up.
2 Right now the cruise lines will not continue until mid May
3 Festivals and big parties will slowly start again in July.
4 International travel will not return before mid September , due to not enough people getting vaccinated.
5 Full opening in states like NY and California by September.
6 Other US states will quietly open by June.
7 Motor home and travel trailer sales will continue to boom.
8 Fantasy Fest in Key West will happen and be one for all time .

Ok just guessing and an opinion.
Posted: 2021-01-10, 2:36 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
This

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/steepen_the_curve.png
Posted: 2021-01-12, 9:17 pm

funfor2houston
It seems everyone I know has had it except me so I will definitely be getting the shot . The doctor I go to has us scheduled for January 27th . Drive thru shots.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: