Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Germany entry requirements
Posted: 2021-07-15, 4:40 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Travelling from the UK for Frankfurt what the requirements to enter

Im vaccined up both injections.

Whats the system require now.
Locater form
Pre departure England covid test.
Leaving Germany covid test
Then 2 day test when in England.

Is there any quarantine on arrival???

Have a opportunity to go ASAP.

Fkks open now good
How are the love houses sex inn etc are they open and occupied.

Thanks for any help..
Re: Germany entry requirements
Posted: 2021-07-15, 8:50 am

Matri13
Hey Ams!

Im going to frankfurt in august and i've checked out lots of their requirements. Apparently you dont need to be in quarantine if you are recovering or vaccinated. As far as i know you dont even need any negative tests either, specially if you haven't been to any risk areas. But aslong as you have proof that you are vaccinated or recovering it doesnt matter either. Since im not from the UK i dont know if you are classified as a risk area or not thought. But i will give you a link which can help you out more.
You will need register if you have been to a risk area though.

https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/einr ... oronavirus

Hope that helps!
Posted: 2021-07-15, 2:28 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Matri13 wrote:
Hey Ams!

Im going to frankfurt in august and i've checked out lots of their requirements. Apparently you dont need to be in quarantine if you are recovering or vaccinated. As far as i know you dont even need any negative tests either, specially if you haven't been to any risk areas. But aslong as you have proof that you are vaccinated or recovering it doesnt matter either. Since im not from the UK i dont know if you are classified as a risk area or not thought. But i will give you a link which can help you out more.
You will need register if you have been to a risk area though.

https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/einr ... oronavirus

Hope that helps!

Thankyou for the info.
I have a eurostar voucher on there for November think I will leave it for then im sure uk will be under restrictions again by then.I currently taking a few breaks in london derby and maybe another visit to the seaside.
Next time I go frankfurt will be for longer was looking at a week to 10 days.

The train tickets from Belgium to frankfurt have doubled recently.More people going maybe.

Frankfurt is my favourite place to travel such a wide variety of things to do there.
Posted: 2021-07-15, 3:05 pm

Matri13
Yeah im enjoying frankfurt the most. Close second is the hague in the netherlands. Really nice place with lots of things to do there not just the WG.

Im planning a trip to frankfurt in august. Hopefully things gets stable in the FKK's and i have a better experience in the RLD than previously. Though it seems that i will mostly go to FKK sharks.
Posted: 2021-07-15, 6:43 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Matri13 wrote:
Yeah im enjoying frankfurt the most. Close second is the hague in the netherlands. Really nice place with lots of things to do there not just the WG.

Im planning a trip to frankfurt in august. Hopefully things gets stable in the FKK's and i have a better experience in the RLD than previously. Though it seems that i will mostly go to FKK sharks.

I was a mainhattan and palace visitor mostly handy for the city.
You can get a good idea.on the girls attitude before you go to a room.Genrally afternoon visits for me back to main station area for the night.

Was thinking about basing my next trip in the hotel next to fkk palace.

Hope your next trip works out good for you.I have the euro and everything to go lol.
Posted: 2021-07-15, 8:59 pm

Matri13
Actually found a really cheap hotel in darmstadt so i think i will book that. I will be there for 10 days. I wont stay all of them in the FKK but having a couple of days to rest is usually best. Unfortunately i didnt have a good experience in FKK mainhatten =/ FKK sharks was much better imo. But i haven't been to palace to be honest. Maybe i might try it a day and see how it goes.

Im just worried about the prices in FKK cause they have a limit of how many people can enter so they have less girls right now =/. (according to other sites)
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: