Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Who the fuck is Alice then?
Posted: 2006-09-05, 9:59 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I cannot wait to go back to World to talk to my friends at the reception.

One esteemed inspector once addressed the extra charges for 'overtime' by telling her, "look, I have been coming here for 2 years and this is your first week, who would they believe at front desk?" Later, his favorite bartender drilled him for the reason of his not-so-happy face. She blasted that girl in front of everyone in the wintergarten.

World is a for-profit organization. Management will take care of the issue and put the trash where it belongs.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-05, 10:20 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Shiatsu, I just sent them an email. I'll call them later and ask to speak to someone I know well.

Keep us posted if you hear anything. Thanks!

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Dedalus, perhaps that introduction by pool side was meant to be. Otherwise, I would have no basis to ask for the trash removal.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 1:14 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"The only trouble with this garbage is thatt bites back. She is now making trouble for those girls who she thinks might have grassed on her. A real snake. Shiatsu"

Hello Shiatsu,

Do tell..........

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-05, 6:29 pm

Yooroo Monger
Well I'm pretty certain Alicia wasn't among them as I went on a "who you gonna believe" debate in Spanish with her and she was firmly in the viper's side. Despite her significant attributes, rational thought does not seem to be among them. Shame...
Posted: 2006-09-05, 7:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Yooroo Monger,

That's a real shame indeed. It's another illustration on how evil Alice from hell can be - mess up the mind of good people, including a mature lady like Alicia from Spain in her late 20s.

Let me tell you how Alicia from Spain help me last Saturday -
I need to translate a message from English to Spanish for another fellow inspector who was not present that day. With the help of Dedalus, Alicia understood the requirement and made the translation. Then it was verified by Bunny from Cuba before I passed that note along to reliable sources.... [In hindsight, I could have asked you to do all that without going through so many people.]

My concerns on her corruption of the lovely young Slovakian (probably 21) are genuine and valid then.

Have you seen the Omen or the remake of the Omen 666? Remember when the Ambassador was given the directions and tools to kill the devil child, the priest said,

"This is NOT a human child. Have no mercy...."

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-05, 9:51 pm

chivaz
Hey guys,

I for one am not visiting the club until they have things straightened out properly. If management of the club is not taking care of the Alice problem, I think I will stay away from World for a while.

Chivaz (who thinks there is enough clubs around)
Posted: 2006-09-05, 11:29 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I for one am not visiting the club until they have things straightened out properly."

Hi Chivaz,

Since you have been with this evil before, this should be the right call for you. Imagine if you and Pepto show up and you would not go with the evil, she would probably talk trash to your GFs and Pepto.

I think there is an ideal solution to World management - convince the color-towel boy that trash can be a collectible item. That would eliminate the past problem and the current trouble all at once. They belong to each other.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-06, 1:53 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Guys,

I told the lady at the desk on Sunday that alice's actions forced me into a temporary "Hausverbot" since it makes no sense for me to visit a club, even one of my favorites, if there are a few girls pointing me out as a non-paying crazy man. Even if alice is banned, the damage to me is done. I am sure that I would have no problems with Anita, Daniela, Banne, Olga, Alexandra, and many others, but it was not comfortable for me last Sunday. I did a session with a girl last Sunday whose name I will not mention. As we were going down the stairs Anna-Marie (who I have never been with but have always smiled at and been courteous to) was following us with a guest. The girl I was with later told me that AM asked her why she would go to a room with a crazy man. I had been with the girl before so she knew that this was BS, but she told me that alice HAD gone around to everyone with vitriol about me.

alice is a beast and I am glad that she is gone. I will also admit that I would have liked a little more support from the lady at the front desk on the night that alice tooled me out of an extra 50, but I can forgive that. I actually believe that the management SHOULD support the girls as there are a number of male guests who can be crappy to the ladies. I've been going there since they opened and they know that I don't have truck with any of that bad behavior.

Gents, the last thing that I want is to call for a boycott on World. It is a good club and they do most things pretty darn well. I get along with the service personnel at all of the clubs, but I find Franzi, Ruth, Patricia and the others to be wonderful and they always make me feel like World is a home away from home.

This was a bad incident and alice is a blight on what I think is an otherwise great club. I think that the management knows this and has taken steps. World is a club that, while dealing with a decent amount of tourist traffic, is mostly geared toward regulars. I am one of those and I am sure that they appreciate this and want my business as well as that of every other well-mannered regular. I will have to keep GT and Palace on my visit list for a while until things cool down a bit but I will be back, and soon I hope.

Cheers,

Dedalus, exiled but not excommunicated
Posted: 2006-09-06, 4:33 am

chivaz
"I think that the management knows this and has taken steps"

Lets hope they do not make the mistake of letting her back in. I agree it is a well run club and as such they should know by now.

Chivaz
One bad Apple
Posted: 2006-09-06, 6:01 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I told the lady at the desk on Sunday that alice's actions forced me into a temporary "Hausverbot" since it makes no sense for me to visit a club, even one of my favorites, if there are a few girls pointing me out as a non-paying crazy man. Even if alice is banned, the damage to me is done."

Dedalus,

The old addage: One bad apple spoils the whole barrel?

Well, don't forget that if this Alice is as crazy as you claim --and I have no reason to doubt your claim, as you are a man of solid judgement-- then it is also probably the case that many, many of the girls there realise she is also a bad apple and thus her accusations about you and/or other male guests might not really be taken so seriously by alot of girls. In fact, if she starts ranting and raving about you, maybe that would actually raise your status amongst some girls.

Just consider that a rotten apple does stand out, and alot of the good apples sharing the same barrel might catch her stench and want her gone just as much as you do...

ST
Re: One bad Apple
Posted: 2006-09-06, 9:32 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Dedalus

Cordelia has asked me to write to you. She says it will all blow over very quickly, and as the club is aware of Alice's bad press maybe she won't come back. Fred was extremely sensible to e-mail the club about her. Chivaz also seems to know something behind the scenes if I read his post rightly

Alicia, after a day being horrid to Cordelia, is now trying her best (within her limited social skills - no insult intended) to be nice - that shows how quickly it all blows over.

A point from me - I know what it is like to be conspicuous in a club and for some girls to point the finger. There was a time when some girls were foul to me because they thought I was a pimp!!. I decided not to let it get to me - and within a very very short time they realised that they were wrong - especially when they saw me getting on well with some other girls

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-09-06, 1:06 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Alicia, after a day being horrid to Cordelia, is now trying her best (within her limited social skills - no insult intended) to be nice - that shows how quickly it all blows over."

I wonder what precipitated the change in attitude. She was rather vicious to me on Sunday. I was actually worried for her because I am quite sure that had Michael seen or heard some of what she was doing and saying, she would have also been in trouble, and I would not want that for her.

"A point from me - I know what it is like to be conspicuous in a club and for some girls to point the finger. There was a time when some girls were foul to me because they thought I was a pimp!!. I decided not to let it get to me - and within a very very short time they realised that they were wrong - especially when they saw me getting on well with some other girls"

Believe it or not, I thought about you on Sunday. One should walk a mile in another man's shoes ;-)))))

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-06, 2:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred was extremely sensible to e-mail the club about her."

That's the least I could do when I am miles away - an email and a phone call. It's good to have something in writing. I gave them my VIP# so that they can verify my attendance record, if necessary. I mentioned a lot of names, including the bartender who called me HB#2. (DF is HB#1.)

I told them how Alice offended me and my friend. That should go along with her personnel record. In fact, I hope that the World management would make a call to Oase and Palace to kick this evil out of Frankfurt, if not Germany.

Regards,
Fred
She doth protest too much
Posted: 2006-09-06, 8:55 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quite right ST.

These incidents are very upsetting. I remember. But its also nice to see Dedalus getting some calm heaaded balanced advice from Shiatsu, Cordelia, yourself and others.

As you quite rightly make the point, lots of Girls know Ded, and the love of money will always outway the fear of "crazy man" Ded, so it will blow over. After all, if she rants and raves too much, then its HER that looks bad. Hence, "She doth protest too much" excuse my misquotation of the bard.

Now, i don't want to perpetuate this and give this girl more publicity than it deserves, but she wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last.

Talk of "Trash" and "Evil" is the sort of thing you reserve for people who kill children or guide planes into buildings. This Woman, nasty and greedy though she may be, is still a human being.

The main thing is, people have realised what she is, she has stopped working for now, and nobody tried to say "I went with her and she was great" just to annoy and confuse. (See Sabrina post earlier).

Time to move on, and Deadelus, I shall also email Christian (the Hausmaester and webmaster) just to ensure the girl is discouraged from returning as I also agree, we don't want this sort of girl working at our favourite place.
Bang zoom, to the moon, Alice
Posted: 2006-09-07, 12:52 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some people just rub you the wrong way. Let's hope that our fine hosts at FKKW have excised this blight on the goodtime landscape for good and not just for a penalty period. Mrs. Big Shot with her inflated monthly gross and big mouth sounds more like an assassin than like a seductive cuddly courtesan. All of us mongers around here are gentlemen and for her to besmirch the reputation of one of the best with his favorite girls- unimaginable.

just plain pepto- hold the picasso
Re: She doth protest too much
Posted: 2006-09-07, 1:52 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"This Woman, nasty and greedy though she may be, is still a human being."

True, but I have known a few humans in my lifetime who were barely worthy of the distinction, as I am sure we all have. Being human does not excuse one from the responsibility of acting like it every now and then.

I will not go into details as to the substance of alice's verbose rantings over a 4 day period, but in that time I heard hatred, racism, cruelty, arrogance, avarice and hypocrisy. Those who were with me can confirm, if not all, at least most of these.

But hey, I am ready to move on.

Long time, no see, Mike. When is the next journey to this fair playground?

Cheers,

Dedalus, movin' on up!
Posted: 2006-09-07, 11:02 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Next journey?

When 've got some fucking money :(

I have to fly to a minor African Republic on business for a certain El Presidente for life next week and would you believe I've already spent the money? :((
Posted: 2006-09-07, 12:43 pm

Yooroo Monger
Dedalus wrote:
I will not go into details as to the substance of alice's verbose rantings over a 4 day period, but in that time I heard hatred, racism, cruelty, arrogance, avarice and hypocrisy. Those who were with me can confirm, if not all, at least most of these.

I can confirm.
Posted: 2006-09-07, 10:59 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Next journey?

When 've got some fucking money :( "

Well let's get crackin', Mikey. I have been working on some of those accents and am ready to try a few out on ye.

Don't start any coup d'ete now.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: