Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?
Posted: 2006-09-03, 6:02 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Come hither lads and hear me tale,
Of devious and malice
‘Tis ‘bout a she-wolf straight from Hell,
The creature known as Alice

In Lilith’s shape she roams World’s nooks,
With manners oh, so vicious
In search of men for her meat-hooks,

From whence she came we know not where,
Not city, state, nor address
For truths her tongue shall never bear,

Her dark, dank caves all victims know,
Temptation’s game so reckless
Lead hoards where ne’er the Angels go,
This creature known as Alice

From Satan’s loins this creature came,
A being coarse and callus
So vicious is the one we name,
The evil thing called Alice

Her soul is black, more so her heart,
Her skin is made of cactus
In Satan’s play she knows her part,
The she-devil named Alice

Beware the strange! The dark! The night!
For demons prowl and tempt us
But most of all mind well the bite,
Of the creature known as Alice.

Last edited by Dedalus on 2006-09-04, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?
Posted: 2006-09-03, 9:35 pm

chivaz
Hey man,

Have not seen you so pissed off 'bout a girl before. Good stuff.

Chivaz

fitting your finger up her ass
'nd she's feeling kind of faboulus
then jerk it real hard 'till you give her gas
go tell'er "this one's for Dedalus!"
Re: Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?
Posted: 2006-09-03, 10:11 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Who are we talking about then?

doog
pepto
Who the fuck is Alice then?
Posted: 2006-09-03, 10:46 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I am totally confused. Whats the story, what happened.

I mean, I think there was the finger up the ass and bite the breast Girl from Oaze, then two "Alices" from world, one evil with black pants (Isn't shesupposed to be Naked nd is that not why I pay 25 Euros more for entry to FKK)?

Can we have some clarity please.

Finally, does Alice also have a stinky fanny (UK usage) If so I am sure I know someone who will end up liking her.
Re: Who the fuck is Alice then?
Posted: 2006-09-03, 10:58 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
I think she is dark-haired. Sometimes claims to be English, speaks good Rumanian (including to the "Spanish" Alicia). Alice often bad mouths people and also tries to get extra money. I think she has had her heart surgically removed. She gives off lethal vibes. Dedalus, the only thing that surprises me is that she managed to catch a man of your distinction- sorry it happened
I can only write this here because I am fairly confident the girls don't know about this forum.

Your rhyme is very apt - she looks to me as if she could be part of a Victorian Melodrama, or even an old Border Ballad, where the monsters take the shape of fair maidens
Shiatsu

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-09-04, 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Posted: 2006-09-04, 12:12 am

chivaz
Quote: "I am totally confused. Whats the story, what happened"

Hi Mike,

Yes, I can see how it is kind of confusing. I will clarify a little:

Alice is a girl I, Pepto, Fusco and Dedalus met at World. I went with her on Thursday night august 24th. and had a kind of strange time with her, though it was quite interesting with the biting and all.

The day after we shared a fun time with her downstairs in the relax zone. She was pissed at Fusco for reasons he has explained, and he had fun pissing her off for the next few days until he had a goodbye grunt sex session with her. Don't remember Fusco reporting on it although I migh be mistaken.

Ded had an interesting session with her on Friday August 25th

All this time we found her to be kind of psycho though still a good fun.

Things have turned sour as she has decided to start ripping off clients and she also seems to have turned her somewhat playful acting into genuine mean behaviour.

Now this girl Alice should never be confused with Alicia who is a total gem.

Dedalus and Fred will probably clarify further her behaviour

Chivaz

Last edited by chivaz on 2006-09-04, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-09-04, 1:10 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Right - got it. It all happened at World.

I remember Fusco's post about the hour of grudge sex then an hor of passion.

I think a session with a girl that absolutely hates you is a distinct turn on, to watch her love of money overcome her disgust of your very being.

I really am thinking about Ankah. She doesen't hate me, but If I hang around a bit more with Fusco and Pepto, I am sure it could be arranged :D
Posted: 2006-09-04, 1:39 am

chivaz
"I remember Fusco's post about the hour of grudge sex then an hor of passion. "

Lol. I accidentally called it grunt sex. This is what happens when I blabber in a language I do not have complete control over :-) Grunt sex is still pretty cool though.

Chivaz (who still gets good sessions out of Anka, but it is damn hard work though)
Posted: 2006-09-04, 3:12 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

Mike D. is the true scribe. I just struggle to keep up.

Tonight alice was even more devious. As soon as she saw me she went around to any girl who would listen and told them that I was a crazy man would would not pay. Interesting considering that in addition to paying her 200 Euros yesterday for a bullshit session, last weekend I paid her a total of 300 for three sessions.

Biggest casualty of the night was that she told Alicia something along the lines that I was General Franco's gay lover or something and she now despises me. This after so many good and for her, profitable sessions. Pretty stupid on her part really.

A number of girls told me about alice's blathering and upon leaving I did mention to the management that as a result I would probably have to wait a while before returning. alice happened to be at the ATM with someone else she had just suckered and was called over to the desk to discuss the matter. As her grasp of the truth is quite slippery, she of course lied and said that she was telling everyone that I paid correctly and that I should tell her who would dare tell such things. I told the management that I had a list of names but not wanting to cause undue friction among the girls, I would tell them the names if alice left the reception area. alice then lost it, said that I could have back the 50 that I gave her and then told me to piss off.
And loudly, too.

I gave my best confused look and shrugged my shoulders as if to indicate "See, this is what I have been dealing with." Caught in the act. Her true colors shown through and all this in front of management and one security man who just happened to be there. The names were given and the story is to be confirmed. The verdict??? We shall see.... Maybe an early retirement???

Cheers,

Dedalus, not to be trifled with
Posted: 2006-09-04, 3:17 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
" Dedalus, the only thing that surprises me is that she managed to catch a man of your distinction- sorry it happened"

Hey Shiatsu,

I confess to being ashamed of letting myself get trapped in her black widow's web.

Live and learn,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-04, 3:28 am

chivaz
Hey Ded,

Way to go ol' chap, that is the way to do it.

Half way down your report there, I was already thinking of ways to convey the message to management to get that evil thing out of the club, but then I read the rest of it and see that you were quite capable to get it done all on your own (of course I should have known that from the start).

Don't let one bad apple spoil your appetite.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-09-04, 7:00 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Dedalus and Fred will probably clarify further her behaviour"

My run-in with this animal lasted one minute. I simply cannot and will not fuck her even if I were getting tens of thousands of dollars. Her face was totally repulsive to me.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-04, 7:39 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Interesting considering that in addition to paying her 200 Euros yesterday for a bullshit session"

Dedalus,

Seeing you hanging out by the pool with this ugly and trashy girl for the first time was a total shocker to me.

Seeing you coming out of the log cabin with her was beyond my wildest dream. I just finished my sleep at that swing chair.

I then watched tennis in the Relaxation Zone. I wish I were near you when the argument took place.

When you mentioned "the stunt" to me later, I did not know you were scammed so bad.....

Fred
Who the fuck is Alice then?
Posted: 2006-09-04, 8:31 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Dedalus

Well done. That's the best thing to happen when the girl complains - let her lose it.

I'll be there later this week and will report if she is there. She always ignores me since she knows I am with Cordelia - she has a grudge against Cordelia since all thegirls who know Cordelia think Alice's (almost certainly false) claim to be English is bullshit (they have in their head that all English are like C)

Btw -oops - didn't realise song was a Smokie clone

Shiatsu (and Cordelia sends her best wishes)
Posted: 2006-09-04, 1:23 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Btw -oops - didn't realise song was a Smokie clone"

Only in so far as a plagiarized title ;-))))

The makeup is pure ABAB quatrains and mostly inspired by Fred's coining of the title "Evil-alice". The man is observant.

Cheers to both you and the fair Cordelia,

Dedalus, rhymester
Posted: 2006-09-04, 4:52 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Alice is going (for a while at least ) in a couple of days. Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-09-04, 6:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
That's fantastic. Trash belongs to the dumpster, garbage truck before it get to the landfill.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-04, 9:04 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"That's fantastic. Trash belongs to the dumpster, garbage truck before it get to the landfill.

Regards,
Fred"

Dude, I didn't think that it was possible to be more down on alice than I was, but it sounds as though you despise her more than I, myself do. You are welcome to join me in some voodoo rituals.....

Nothing wrong with having that in common.

Cheers,

Dedalus, makin' the Mojo happen
Posted: 2006-09-04, 9:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

My message was very clear. I don't like anyone messing with me or my friends.

"You are welcome to join me in some voodoo rituals..... "

I have to pass on that one. I rather spend time looking for new gems and reconnecting with love ones.

Life is too short to waste time dealing with trash. That's why we pay someone else to handle garbage handling and disposal.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-05, 9:36 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
The only trouble with this garbage is thatt bites back. She is now making trouble for those girls who she thinks might have grassed on her. A real snake. Shiatsu
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 2
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: