Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nice!!!!
Posted: 2007-01-15, 8:12 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey AXXXTW,

Sexy new look, gents!! How did you manage it with Brother Wim hanging out with the us delinquents at GT this past Saturday? Better keep some careful tabs on that man.

Cheers and Congrats!

Dedalus
Re: Nice!!!!
Posted: 2007-01-15, 9:29 am

Twosorefeet
... well it would be nice if you got rid of the frames - I still see the top and side frames with the main page in each !

TTFN
still seeing frames? here's the fix
Posted: 2007-01-15, 11:06 am

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
... well it would be nice if you got rid of the frames - I still see the top and side frames with the main page in each !

clear your temp internet files and restart your browser -- I had the same problem (w/ a stripped-down version of IE) and it fixed it for me.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-01-15, 5:14 pm

axxxtw Founder
Dedalus...

Quote:
How did you manage it with Brother Wim hanging out with the us delinquents at GT this past Saturday? Better keep some careful tabs on that man.

The Wim works in mysterious ways.

Posted: 2007-01-15, 6:30 pm

Wim Admin
What I really like is "The device" in the main menue , next it says "let's go! (to the girls)" , that's what I always like best !
For the US delinquents ; Pepto had Barby sit on his face for at least 2 hours , next time I want to do that with Romina , but the Yooroo bandido stole her away ...... and next time Pepto will be after her for sure .....
Posted: 2007-01-16, 3:51 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Romina,

Please come back to your home in Hessen, baby!

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Gaston, I hope you can sample one of the World talents before she returns from GT to World.
Re: still seeing frames? here's the fix
Posted: 2007-01-16, 8:26 am

Twosorefeet
I tried that but it didn't work - I guess the problem lies with my Internet Provider who also caches pages cos today all is beautiful!

Sorted
Posted: 2007-01-16, 5:49 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hello Wimster and Fredster,

I think that Romina and Laura were at GT on temporary visas. I am pretty sure that they will be back to the Hessen stomping grounds, although there is another special poster with more and better insight as to the straight skinny on that score.

If this turns out to be so, then it may force Brother Wim to plan a whimsical trip to Pohlheim ;-)))

Even without those two lovelies, GT simply rocks right now. Oh, my kingdom for a villa in Brüggen!!!

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2007-01-16, 6:20 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Dedalus,

"If this turns out to be so, then it may force Brother Wim to plan a whimsical trip to Pohlheim"

Perhaps he can car pool with one of his buddies from NL.

Hey Wim,

With Romina's hair pulled back tightly, does she look like Bulgarian Eliza's younger sister? Ready for the next World Party??

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-01-16, 9:29 pm

madeyes
I like this new layout!

I opened this thread hoping to find out about girls in the South part of France, but there you go....;-)

Posted: 2007-01-17, 1:14 pm

Wim Admin
"" Please come back to your home in Hessen, baby! ""

hey Fred, you don't have to say " please " to baby Romina - just a bundle of brownies will do the trick !

hell guys, you want me to come over to Pohlheim ? , I'm workin on going steady in Stoof :-)

Wim
Posted: 2007-01-17, 3:35 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Fred,

I'm waiting for mail from Southern Canada - if all is well, I will visit GT then early February and will be happy to inspect Romina and any of your babies left in NRW. I will take care of them, cuddle them, hold them in my arms and do everything you would do if you had the chance, ha ha.
And yes, I have my stomach full of the 'Schieferhof' for now. Time for a change.

cheers

Gaston.
Posted: 2007-01-17, 5:00 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"guys, you want me to come over to Pohlheim ? , I'm workin on going steady in Stoof :-)"

Hello Wim,

I have been domesticated in Pohlheim. I even turned down YoMo's offer to go to GT with them. Is my Dutch babe back in Stoof? I may have to czech that out soon.

Hi Gaston,

You are waiting for Southern Comfort from Canada?

"I will visit GT then early February and will be happy to inspect Romina and any of your babies left in NRW. I will take care of them, cuddle them, hold them in my arms and do everything you would do if you had the chance"

That's very comforting to hear. I have turned in my hunting license. Ha Ha...

"And yes, I have my stomach full of the 'Schieferhof' for now. Time for a change."

That's great to hear. You like that flunky song, "What are you going to do with all that junk? All that junk inside that dump?!....." YoMo and Dedalus had a evil plan to drop me off at Schieferhof last Saturday. I made sure that they did not have such pleasure.

Regards,
Fred happily staying at the Home Court
Posted: 2007-01-17, 5:11 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Fred,
It has nothing to do with Southern Comfort - a nice drink, by the way - but with Skip's travel plans.
You know where he originates from. It's getting to the details of his planning now - a serious issue.

And YoMo and Ded are really a devious bunch... Dropping you in Hennef on a Saturday ?
Don't they know the place is closed (always) Saturdays and Sundays ?? And did you know ???

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2007-01-17, 5:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Gaston,

Yes, I know. I was only joking.

Yeah, those two... I actually played along and said, "I would wait at the door until they open Monday morning...."

Let's see what's on the schedule in February......

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-01-17, 8:52 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Now, now, boys,

I will certainly admit to being a devious prankster, but dropping a fellow swordsman off at Bernd's without his permission... No sir, no sir, no sir!!! Now, I cannot speak for Mr. YoMo for he may have me topped on the jokester scale.

"The best laid plans of mice and men...."

Gaston,

Good luck finding Romina at GT. I am pretty sure that she has moved her dog and pony act back to Frankfurt, but as I stated earlier, there is one amongst us who may well know for sure....

Cheerio,

Dedalus; dashing, devious dandy devoid of depth and due for more daily dalliances with drop-dead gorgeous demimondaines
Posted: 2007-01-17, 11:04 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Good luck finding Romina at GT. I am pretty sure that she has moved her dog and pony act back to Frankfurt."

Hi Dedalus,

Glad that the last of the Moldovians at World is coming back home. The dog and pony act belonged to Jesse and Mona on the center stage. Nice babes like Romina and brunette Isabella used to just walk in steps off the stage and clapped their hands.

Back in early November when they still had those featured dancing acts, Romina invited me to dance with her off the stage. She just arched her back a bit and grinded her sweet tush against Freddy, turned her face towards me and gave me that "are you dead yet" smile. I did not even have to offer her any brownies.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-01-18, 9:16 am

Yooroo Monger
Dedalus wrote:
I will certainly admit to being a devious prankster, but dropping a fellow swordsman off at Bernd's without his permission... No sir, no sir, no sir!!! Now, I cannot speak for Mr. YoMo for he may have me topped on the jokester scale.

Well quite frankly, it hadn't quite occurred to me that Bernd's was closed at the time I made that suggestion. It's just that Bernd's is such an "anti-Fred" type of club, yanno? Rest easily that I would've at least left him with directions to the superb Hotel Reuter less than one click away where he would have at least found a warm bed and a delicious breakfast.
Posted: 2007-01-18, 9:43 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello YoMo,

That's very kind of you!

My playtime is very limited. I would not waste any time on chubby and/or old providers with great attitudes. Natural looks and talents are something that you are born with. You can always work with the girls' attitudes. It's more fun that way.

From what I read from Gaston, that place is a dump in terms of facility as well. That would make it a double Hell No for yours truly!

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: