Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Czech lady cooking best pork sausages - from Craigs list
Posted: 2007-04-12, 5:12 pm

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We thought this post was so touching and hilarious we thought we'd help the lady out.

Quote:
pers-309989811@craigslist.org

I am 23 year old Czech girl looking for mariage and to resident in USA. It is always my dream to meet nice American man to make happy. I will to get boob implants if you like it because my are not so big.

Please make my dream of to becoming excellent worker in lovely American city a realty. I will be devoted to the doing of the wash, cleaning our homes, and cooking best pork sausages. This is real, and I want only real magic man to make me happy with quick reply. Please send a photo, and I will also sent photo. Thanks to you very much to reading

Posted: 2007-04-14, 3:06 pm

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Now that's a signiture.

Posted: 2007-04-14, 5:45 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Maybe I'm just cynical and paranoid, but that Craig's List post struck me as not being funny so much as being the opening to some kind of scam or ripoff.
Re: Czech lady cooking best pork sausages - from Craigs list
Posted: 2007-04-15, 1:20 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
Should find a pic of the biggest set of mega-gazongas on earth and ask if she'll have hers done to match..

Posted: 2007-04-16, 3:57 pm

josh65
- yes, she will become a citizen over some suckers back, than she will ditch the sucker and take as much of his money and possesions she can, with the lawyer she will choose to fuck with...in 5 years from now. Welcome to american dream...
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: