Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
agressief en gevaarlijk gisteren op SBS
Posted: 2007-06-19, 12:56 pm

spirou1087
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
yesterday i watched this program on SBS. Not very smart program about agressive peopleeihter caught by the police or being beat up by them or some filming of street fighting and so on.. well nothing really interesting...

But there was this guy who live in th US and spend his time taping some hookers area in some parts of the us...

Well if it was for his own pleasure nobody whould mind... but the puprose is to try to tape a prostitute going at it with a customer and get his number plate...after that he calls the police and show the evidence...

He is really proud of what he is doing and added that he does something the police does not do : he calls the wife of the customer....

So yesterday you could see man geting a bj in their car and being taped by this guy.. then the police came and beat the guy up...

There was also another program showing one girl dress like a bitch and walking sexy towards some men....she waited for the man to ask her " how much ? " then a bunch of 5 police guy came and arrested him... the girl was from the police... heum... no comments...

After the police had arrested the guy they would publish the picture of the guy on tv with subtitle saying " this man goes to prostitute".....
Re: agressief en gevaarlijk gisteren op SBS
Posted: 2007-06-19, 2:31 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Yup,
That's life. And SBS is a (Dutch commercial) network showing the full filth of it.

Rest assured: prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany - as long as it involves paying money for sex with a 18+ consenting woman. And the procedure shown in the program would be illegal in NL, BE, DE anyway as it would be considered incitement to a 'crime'. Both visits to and Red light District or FKK / Sauna club are safe.

But this was likely the US, where 'christians' kill doctors who commit abortion. So much for the free and brave. Sorry US-sians.

Gaston.
Posted: 2007-06-20, 6:33 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston writes:
Quote:
But this was likely the US, where 'christians' kill doctors who commit abortion. So much for the free and brave. Sorry US-sians.

No Gaston, you're right - nothing to be sorry about.
I'm american and I'm ashamed at the behaviour of some of the people in my country, and even more ashamed at the political process that allows persecution of anyone, for any reason, to occur unabated.

I'll never go back. Maybe for jeans and a decent hot sauce, but that's it!

Posted: 2007-06-22, 1:56 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The worst thing about many Americans is how easily their inferiority complex is stimulated. We still get snowed by European "sophistication", even after all these years.

There are many wonderful things about the US. But I would agree the drug and sex laws are not among them. If we could just convince the Supreme Court that taking drugs and having sex is a form of protected speech...
Posted: 2007-06-22, 2:37 am

Aeneas Mella
Neuro, what is wonderful about the US?

Surely hot sauce and jeans desired by the next man cannot really amount to any significant importance compared against some great, legal, fairly priced sex in Amsterdam or Germany. Can anything in the US really top some great, legal, fairly priced sex in Amsterdam or Germany? I surely cannot think of anything but I would be interested in your view.

you have the floor my good man

Woof, you may also feel completely free to voice your additional values within the US if there are any other articles of clothing or food condiments that you've overlooked or have a longing for.

Posted: 2007-06-22, 3:07 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well, one was implied in my previous post. Free speech rights are generally greater in the US than Europe.

Social mobility and lack of class system rigidity...greater in the US.

The ability to assimilate immigrants and instill in them a sense that they are no longer an outsider, but rather a true peer and full-citizen....greater in the US.

Innovation not overly constrained by pre-existing standards or government controls...greater in the US.

*Lots* of things that most Americans take for granted and don't give themselves enough credit for.

I'm *not* saying "US is number one, screw everyone else." I'm just saying it's too bad so many Americans feel intimidated by European cultures. Both sides of the pond have things to be proud of.
Posted: 2007-06-22, 3:16 am

Aeneas Mella
If Americans feel intimidated by Europe's culture or society, the feeling is misplaced. What we should feel is embarrassment for false advertising of so called opportunities, less social rigidity and more innovation. Depending on your interests these may be more or less valuable to one man than the other.

As a man with interests of whoremongering and freedom of pursuing my happiness on earth, not john hankock's or thomas jefferson's contradictory b.s. happiness defined for me (as they were known to fuck all of their slaves in the same blatant way that the great Cincinattus did. yes, the namesake of Cincinatti, a roman who loved fucking his slaves on his secluded farms too much to serve his political life within the walls of rome in public display exposing his hypocricy) I seek results leading to brothels and windows. Let the interests of so called liberty, so called freedom of speech, and so called further hodgepodge which sound nice in elementary classrooms but a bit sour in a jail cell for buying hookers in the so called new world lie on better men than me.

My truth lies in whoremongering and my love thereof. With all the liberty, innovations, assimilation, and so called freedoms in the US, they all apparently serve purposes contradictory to prostitution and the freedom to pay for a woman's pleasure at one's will. Therefore I say these are ideas of falsehood, warm words in warm rooms, but hypocricies which this nation was built on. Take no offense from my words my good man, but I will take a little of the conservative and traditional, and segregated/old fashioned ways of Europe along with a good time in a kamer, brothel, fkk, saunaclub, and privehuis for a cheap fee.

What I will not take is the dictatorship of hypocrites in the US.

Posted: 2007-06-23, 1:47 am

Aeneas Mella
yes, thank you for the credit of moving my post from the world index to the amsterdam index.

indeed the response was one for the history books and a timeless truth.

thank you for the honor and may spirou2/&%343's name live forever

Posted: 2007-06-24, 7:30 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hello Aeneas,

I will not defend or excuse admitted hypocrisies that exist in the US or the American character. They are present and, believe it or not, quite a few of us would like for things to be different, and that is what we strive for. Americans invest quite a lot of time, effort and money in self-criticism. This has always been the case and the bona fides for the US and the World have been numerous as a result of this.

Any successful society is a compromise. Some compromises in the US are aggravating, as are many of the compromises in the European countries. Having been an expat for quite some time now, and having had the opportunity to compare these differences rather closely,
I feel comfortable in expressing my observations.

Again, I accept and understand European’s disappointment in the US. However I grow weary of constant and, in my opinion superficial hammering of US stereotypes by a lot of Europeans. I live in Germany and have to deal with this almost on a daily basis. It is always the standard stereotype of Americans that Germans seem to be comfortable with (Las Vegas, Superficiality, Arrogance, Cowboys, Politically-uninformed etc.). Not only is it a narrow view of the American-character, it displays a type of thinking and attitude that is a bit too comfortable with stereotyping. Having observed “interesting” political movements in Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Italy and, yes that “bastion of openness and social freedom” Holland I personally would like to see Europeans spend at least as much time turning the magnifying glass inward.

IMHO “W” is a blight, but we all have our warts.

France- Front National and Le Pen
Germany-NPD and die Republikaner
Italy-Silvio Berlusconi
Austira-FPÖ and Jörg Haider, Kurt Waldheim
Holland-Pim Fortuyn

It’s a long list, friends. We all have our sins. Just because a society accepts paid sex as a legality does not make it an Eden, nor does make it morally superior. Take a look at Turkey.

I am all for fair, constructive and substantive criticism, but a lot of the self-righteous indignation that is coming out of Europe IS getting annoying. There is hypocrisy over here (Europe) as well.

Cheers,

Dedalus

P.S. Gaston; Not for nothing, but I would never say that Belgium is a country were “Belgians” kidnap 12 year-olds, keep them in a cellar and sexually abuse them for 80 days.
Posted: 2007-06-25, 12:34 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Ded,

You can't - we share this hobby with our friends in Austria...
But point taken - that's why I apologized directly after the statement.

Gaston (shutting up now).
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: