Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
This is what was good last time I was in town
Posted: 2012-07-17, 4:51 am

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Super Lemon Haze
Gi3 Haze
Amnesia Haze
chocolope
Vanilla Kush

Can anyone suggest what is the strongest that is available at the moment? I am flying in for a 10 day smoke on Thursday the 19th and I am very seasoned ( probably to seasoned ) so I am looking for the best they have. I have my medical license here in the States and we are getting way more into concentrates ( hash Oil ) has anyone seen anything like that starting to pop up? The last time I was there Barneys had some pure melt Violator that was very good but very pricey. The price isn't nearly as big an issue as the quality this is a special trip.
If there is anyone who can offer some advice I would be more than happy to hook up and get you completely baked : ) Any old timers that remember me? It has been a long time and I am way over due. Can't wait to step off the plane on Thursday. Keep an eye out for the old guy riding the bike with the nap sack on his shoulder I am always happy to partake in a smoke with a new friend.

Cheers,
Paraquat
Re: This is what was good last time I was in town
Posted: 2012-07-17, 11:12 am

potlover
I've been surprised by how strong could some classics be if well grown, Ak47, White Widow, Northern Light and so on.

Re: This is what was good last time I was in town
Posted: 2012-07-18, 8:58 pm

PARAQUAT
Thanks Pot Lover,

I will go back to some of the older strains and see how they measure up these days. I was always a Jack fan. Getting on the plane in a few hours and 10 hour flight later I will be sitting in Barney's with a big G-13 haze sticking out of my mouth : )

Peace,
Paraquat
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: