Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Weed Report Chapter Uno
Posted: 2012-07-21, 6:14 pm

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

First off for waking up nothing beats Dr Grinspoon and for going to bed the space cakes from Hill st. Blues are the best but their gear sucks. For bed I cannot find a heavier Indica than the centrums House Kush. Only ones that have it that I've found. Total couch locker.
I was surprised to see no body seems to care about the tobacco thing anymore and it was such a big deal only two years ago. I think this helps to recognize how Amsterdam is going to follow the "no visitors smoking rule". It might have some ground for a bit but as the cab driver said too me. " If they stop then I buy and I sell to you the visitor, there is always a way around everything.
I am having a blast and the amount of ganja I have consumed is proof you cannot OD from dope : ) Just into the second night of being here so the American engines are starting to slow down but it is like a giant turbine it take a while to let go of having to rush everywhere. So it is 6 p.m. time for a nap so I can go out tonight and see what else is on the menu. So far this is what I have tried.
Met a nice young guy who was heading home so he gave me his bong he had been using while he was here. Sweet rig with ice catcher and special inserts for smoking full melt. Hats off to you bro I already forgot your name but your kindness will be payed forward when it is my turn to head home.
Enjoy everyone, if you want feedback on any of the selection below just ask I'll be checkin in daily.
James is still kicking butt and taking names at Barney's. That guy is the hardest worker I have ever known. We met 11 years ago and he still runs the entire place. I wish he was the owner he deserves it. Shout out to James at Barney's.

Peace,
Paraquat

Dr.Grinspoon: Barney's
Chocolope: Grey Area
G-13 Haze: Barney's / Dampkring : Better at Barney's
Vanilla Kush: Anyday
Centrum House Kush: Centrum DUH!
Super Silver Haze: Hunters haven't tried it yet looks good tight and covered in silver
Tangerine Dream: Very nice flavor but as far as getting you just ripped the price is to high for what you get.
Liberty Haze: Unimpressed for being a cup winner so far I tried twice and both batch were over cured, crumbled as soon as I touched it. Maybe just a bad batch all try again in a few days.
Liberty Haze Pure Melt: Barney's ( closest thing to a BHO I can find here ) Powerful stuff / full bubble
Pineapple Chunk: Barney's ( lovely flavor my favorite flavor so far )
Re: Weed Report Chapter Uno
Posted: 2012-07-21, 6:20 pm

PARAQUAT
Man,

I just read my report, I am so stoned. I'll do better next time maybe : )

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2012-07-22, 4:36 pm

PARAQUAT
Chapter 3

The pilgrimage to Katsu.

As always worth the trip and it was a beautiful Sunday. Wonderful people excellent gear. I chose the Crystal Clear, Super Lemon Haze, and a beautiful Kush. The tris on their gear are way over the top compared to the Centrum. I will be making the trip regularly although the prices there have gone up but the quality makes up for it. Smoked a big pure spliff there with the Crystal CXlear painted inside the paper. Yaowzaa!
Back at the apartment watching the last day of the British open sitting in the sun bong in hand. Check back soon.

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2012-07-22, 10:46 pm

Konfundo
Thanks man, I'm going over Tuesday. I've never been to barneys but I have a coffeeshop map. I like sativas that make me energetic and happy. Not so much into indicas. Made the mistake last time over of smoking icolater first thing in the morning. So you think dr. Grindspoon would be a far better morning smoke?
Posted: 2012-07-24, 7:40 am

PARAQUAT
Hi All,

Seems like the interest here in weed has diminished a great deal. I will post more info when I get home so as not to waste more of my precious time here. Contact me here if you want to ride or smoke, one more week..

Peace,
Paraquat
Posted: 2012-07-24, 7:50 am

PARAQUAT
Hi Konfundo,

Great to here. I would stop by Barney's first thing in the morning they open at 7:30 the tenders are way more laid back and will let you pick your buds if you ask nice. Try to find your way out to Katsu they have excellent smoke. Don't hesitate to rent a bike but get one that doesn't say " Look out I am a stupid tourist. Hit the bike shop early and they will have a few without banners. If you want to enjoy a smoke while you are here I am sitting out on the canal most evenings in the corner smoking and drinking mint tea. Have a super time and if you like Sativas drop the dime on a gram of Dr. Grinspoon you will not be disappointed. Also for hash the caramel is quite nice great flavor but pricey. I stick to about 6 coffee shops for buying in this town. Here is the list

Barney's
Katsu
Centrum
dampkring, not as food as past
Hunters
Grey Area
Amnesia

But I love to smoke at the Bulldog because you can sit on the canal ( don't buy their gear ). Going for a canal ride that will let me smoke today the weather is off the hook. One more for space cakes it is Hill Street Blues but once again no good weed there.

Cheers,
Paraquat
Posted: 2012-08-03, 12:20 am

expatsam
Paraquat,

These updates are much appreciated! I'm heading over next week and my usual circuit includes Grey Area/Amnesia and Greenhouse/Greenplace to buy...HSB at NM and outside of the Greenhouse on the canal are my favorite places to sit and smoke. I've cooled on Barney's because I was underwhelmed by the Tangerine Dream right after it won the Cup...too spendy for what I got. At the same time (Jan 2011 or 12, I can't remember without checking my notes) I tried some Dr. Grinspoon cause I liked the name, but I didn't find it worth returning for.

I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again: On my May of 2012 visit I was surprised to find that the 420 Haze from the 420 Cafe was really very good. I almost never buy there, but I found myself out of weed and so I asked the budtender for a recommendation and was seriously impressed. I can't speak to consistency yet, but I'm definitely stopping in next week to give it another whirl.

I've been led to believe that Hunter's is worth a look and I'll take your advice and track down Katsu too. If there was anything particularly notable that you think is worth special attention, I'd be glad for your council.

expatsam
Posted: 2012-08-16, 7:42 pm

treetop
PARAQUAT wrote:
Hi Konfundo,

Great to here. I would stop by Barney's first thing in the morning they open at 7:30 the tenders are way more laid back and will let you pick your buds if you ask nice. Try to find your way out to Katsu they have excellent smoke. Don't hesitate to rent a bike but get one that doesn't say " Look out I am a stupid tourist. Hit the bike shop early and they will have a few without banners. If you want to enjoy a smoke while you are here I am sitting out on the canal most evenings in the corner smoking and drinking mint tea. Have a super time and if you like Sativas drop the dime on a gram of Dr. Grinspoon you will not be disappointed. Also for hash the caramel is quite nice great flavor but pricey. I stick to about 6 coffee shops for buying in this town. Here is the list

Barney's
Katsu
Centrum
dampkring, not as food as past
Hunters
Grey Area
Amnesia

But I love to smoke at the Bulldog because you can sit on the canal ( don't buy their gear ). Going for a canal ride that will let me smoke today the weather is off the hook. One more for space cakes it is Hill Street Blues but once again no good weed there.

Cheers,
Paraquat

Take a look at Voyagers. Right by Centraal station. Very good weed. For hash take a look at Bluebird just down the street from Niewmarket.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: