Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
best place for hash?
Posted: 2012-11-08, 7:15 pm

mrjones88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Going to amsterdam in two weeks just wondering if anyone can tell me the best places for hash? Also does anyone know any place which would vaccuum pack stuff for me.
Re: best place for hash?
Posted: 2012-11-08, 9:26 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
mrjones88 wrote:

does anyone know any place which would vaccuum pack stuff for me.

It's probably not a good idea to try smuggling the relatively small amounts of hash you'll be able to buy...

Just my 2p worth (reading between the lines).
Posted: 2012-11-08, 9:50 pm

potlover
There are many kind of hash, it depends on what you're after.

Posted: 2012-11-09, 11:40 am

mrjones88
i'm looking for a large variety. don't smoke grass that much anymore but i love different kinds of well made hash.

nah it wasn't to smuggle anything it was to post to a friend in another part of the netherlands.
Posted: 2012-11-09, 8:54 pm

balou1999_75962
Anyday, 1e Hulp or Katsu is where I usually go for my hash.
Posted: 2012-11-09, 9:29 pm

Aardvark
I've often heard Rusland Coffeeshop and Bluebird Coffeeshop have good hash.
Posted: 2012-11-09, 10:41 pm

mr brightside
I like the Green Place for hashish. There is seed place which sells vacuum bags which don't allow any smell to come out in transit.

Also when posting you may want to consider cheese because it doesn't smell of grass.

Have a blast on your trip
Cheers
Mr B
Posted: 2012-11-09, 10:56 pm

Aardvark
mr brightside wrote:
I like the Green Place for hashish.

The Twizzla hash at the Green Place comes highly recommended.
Posted: 2012-11-11, 10:29 pm

AMSBIKER
I've heard good things about the greenhouse near the waterloopien. Planning a visit next time I'm over.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/GreenHouseN.html

AB

Posted: 2012-11-13, 11:35 am

mrjones88
Thanks for all the replies guys. next weekend then im there i cant wait.
Posted: 2012-11-18, 9:26 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mr. Jones...Hopefully I'm not too late to chime in on your hash question.
I definitely agree with the Green Place for Twizzla..but here are a few of my favorite places for some nice hash...

Since you will be visiting during Cannabis Cup, many of the "Usual Suspects" will be very crowded...Barneys, Green House, Green Place, Grey Area, Cafe 420...So, here are a couple of places that are slighty off the radar...

Siberie...On the Brouwersgracht...south side of canal...just west of the Singel...great hash and good prices...kind of a locals place.

Basjoe...On the Kloveniersburgwal...west side of canal...at the corner with Rusland...don't be put off when the dealer reaches into his sweat pants to show you the good hash...muy autentica...

Dampkring...on the Handboogstraat...just north of Heiligeweg...look for the Rifman hashes...very good example of an old school style of hash...peppery and full of spicy flavor.

These three places offer good hash at good prices...especially since you're there during Cannabis Cup...seems that everything gets a bit pricier during the Cup.

Please let us all know what you sample...
Nastarovia,
-ale

Posted: 2012-11-22, 7:14 pm

mrjones88
alelover45 wrote:
I definitely agree with the Green Place for Twizzla..but here are a few of my favorite places for some nice hash...

Since you will be visiting during Cannabis Cup, many of the "Usual Suspects" will be very crowded...Barneys, Green House, Green Place, Grey Area, Cafe 420...So, here are a couple of places that are slighty off the radar...

Siberie...On the Brouwersgracht...south side of canal...just west of the Singel...great hash and good prices...kind of a locals place.

Basjoe...On the Kloveniersburgwal...west side of canal...at the corner with Rusland...don't be put off when the dealer reaches into his sweat pants to show you the good hash...muy autentica...

Dampkring...on the Handboogstraat...just north of Heiligeweg...look for the Rifman hashes...very good example of an old school style of hash...peppery and full of spicy flavor.

These three places offer good hash at good prices...especially since you're there during Cannabis Cup...seems that everything gets a bit pricier during the Cup.

Nastarovia,
-ale

Thanks for the great list ilo defo check these out.
Posted: 2012-12-31, 11:08 am

treetop
mrjones88 wrote:
alelover45 wrote:

Nastarovia,
-ale

Thanks for the great list ilo defo check these out.

How did your trip go? Was the advice helpful? What did you end up buying?
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: