Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Posting 'herbs' back to the uk
Posted: 2006-07-10, 1:22 am

iloveamsterdam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
keep it under 6g and all you will recieve is a fine..
the risk is worth it..otherwise i'd be buying on the street in brixton..
good weed ,but way more expensive than holland..and just as much if not more risky buying on the street compared to walking through customs...at least i won't be mugged in the airport!
Posted: 2006-07-10, 5:26 pm

gezellig
Well I think I now have a 50% success rate which isn't enough for me to try again really. I posted my last bit of cheese - non express - two weeks ago today and still no sign of it. So back to the old method for me, which I already use to all European cities (bar Adam of course). I won't try this when I hit NYC later this year though. I'm not that game/daft...
Posted: 2006-07-10, 5:59 pm

marksmark
I have never posted gear back to the UK myself, but friends have posted to me with a 100% success rate - admitedly not often and in a variety of disguises and I feel as others have mentioned, it is somewhat the luck of the draw as to what gets through.

The only thing I will bring back through customs is hash - easier to conceal.
I always carry it on my person as the customs officers have to have good reason to carry out a personal search.
A small amount will land you with a fine if cuaght - I always keep under the 7g mark.
I think that the customs are very hard pressed in the UK at the moment and they are focused more on terrorist threats, large shipments of dope and class A's.

As always, YMMV and I would never recommend that anyone break the law ;o)

Good luck!
Posted: 2006-07-10, 6:49 pm

iloveamsterdam
funny thing is after all my planning on keeping it under 6g and hiding the weed in my wallet..i've just found a 12 euro bag of white widow in the back pocket of my jeans..and i wore these through customs!
Posted: 2006-07-15, 1:21 pm

pat daz
o god ur all mad, instead of amount like 5 grams in ur wallets buy an ounze cut it up and stick it up the hole god gave u ,women get a bonus pouch, plus u wont have to wait weeks/months for postman either, DOH
Posted: 2006-08-02, 6:29 am

TERMINATESINHER
LMAO, well, never stuck it up there, for many reasons, ive been to the dam 3 times and vrought back each time not a problem, the first time i crushed 10 ounces of herb as much as i could and stuck them under the soles of my shoes, i had 3 pairs in my suit case and 1 on me, i.e 1.25 per shoe, not a problem, also had hash hidden everywhere,
i had to dork my self up though (big style),, i gelled my hair back like data of startrek and i found the nerdiest pair of round glasses in a charity shop,wore a pair of tightsh swiming shorts with a pair of socks in my boxers and wore a plain cotton jumper that id ironed "the star trek convention june 2004, dusseldorf" ,, lol, oh did i mention i also got the train from amsterdam to germany and flew back through dusseldorf, i was bricking it but it was fine, i must of looked like the biggest looser in the world, everyone was looking at me but little did they know i was smuggling drugs, when i say looking, i mean looking, i also acted like the biggest retard ever, the coolest thing ever though was arriving back at the manchester airport (still people looking at me), going outside to wait for a taxi, along with most the people on my flight, then like a scene from the usual suspects , i put my bag down, through my glasses in the bin, put on a diesel cap, take the socks out my shorts and through that jumper away to have a trendy shirt underneath, it was absolutly mad, i guess people on the flight had been staring at the INCREDIBLE large bulge in my pants but that was to turn myself into a joke rather than a threat, then when they saw me transform i guess they knew something was up, anyway i didnt do that again,

the next time i had a really large cardboard vup that had an ounce wrapped up in the bottom, i just casually stolled through the airport ewith it, i also had bough a salad from the supermarket, opened it up, hid a few bars of hash in it and added a few magic mushrooms, also but a few baggies inside my jam sandwhiches and was fine

the last time i went i had the genius idea, i took a pair of crutches (mostly to get people to stand up for me when the coffe shops were full, very cheecky, i know) but also cos they are hollow, i managed to fit 6 ounces in each crutch and then supperglued the rubber thigns back on that are on the bottom, perfect

about posting, ive never had a problem, have a friend out there who posts me stuff al the time, but when i do it i have a pretty dam good system, unlike most of u, i go for big amounts, i.e several ounces, not grams, so i need a box, i go shopping in a toy shop, i find a toy that i can disguess my stuff in, i make sure the box isnt that big, i buy 3 different toyus open them, hide my stuff, seal them, package them together and wrap them in happy birthday wrapping paper, and have never had a problem, other ways include birthday cards,
one full proof way is to get one of those boxes from amazon, it is about half the size of a shoexbox in width but just as longf, it is profesionally resealable incaser u got to send it back, its already got a professionaly printed thing on the box with your name and adress and it looks very legit, im not to botherd about being caught cos they aint gona send me to prison for a few ounces of weed back form the dam
i once got caught, i send back 5 ounces in padded envalope cos i ran out of business ones, i got a leter form c&e telling me id been a very naught boy and thatthye are continually watching packages coming in from amsterdam, so i started havuing them sent from germany,
Posted: 2006-08-02, 11:18 pm

alwaysliquid
Very interesting comments...

I will be going to Amsterdam for the 7th time from NYC. I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris to finish my vacation and was wondering if anyone had info on searches on the train and entering paris. I was thinking of bringing a little with me, I like the tobacco pouch idea....was just wondering if they have dogs on the train or at the station in Paris.
Posted: 2006-08-02, 11:43 pm

TERMINATESINHER
first let me say, there is absolutly no point hiding it on your person unless it is vucumed sealed with a meat packer, (normally about 150 bucks or 100 pounds) if there will be dogs, if no dogs u could stick it in your wallet no problem, when ive travelled through europe with the starting point amsterdam ive never seen a dog, ive seen random searches but motly dodgy characters, THINK ABOUT IT, if u take a police team and a sniffer dog to a busy train station looking for weed your gona have a few hundred arrests, if this is the situation they will not be there to arrest people with weed so ul just get it confiscated and be on your way, besides, sniffer dogs can only wok for about 15-20 mins at a time so train stations are the best place for them, they will never come on trains because of allergies and overhead compartments,

THE TERMINATESINHER no.1 tip of the day when transporting through train stations is to get a large card board cup, the jumbo ones they have at cinemas, fill it with coke wrap up your weed airtight (mostly so it doesnt float, and stik it in the bottom and stick the lid on and a straw, because its underwater the dogs carnt smell it and who is gona search a drink

enjoy
Posted: 2006-08-03, 12:08 am

alwaysliquid
thanks terminatesinher...

I like the soda cup idea...
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: