Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is it Snowing yet??
Posted: 2006-08-22, 7:16 pm

eddie69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings from Philly. I am headed to our favorite city on Monday coming, and was wondering if the Greenhouse has Hawaiian Snow in stock?? If not does anyone have a favorite SATIVA to recommend?? Thanks Ed
Re: Is it Snowing yet??
Posted: 2006-08-23, 10:40 am

withnail Power Kat
the snow is out of stock, to my knowledge. the thing is that it varies from day to day and from shop to shop. i was at the greenhouse shop on OZA last week sometime and they had no snow. however 5 minutes on the bike later and the waterlooplein shop has plenty. sometimes the shop may be out of a particular weed simply because the dealer hasnt had a chance to pop over to the safe house and pick up more that day. this is true of a lot of coffee shops, particularly those with a wide range of product on offer. in short you need to check for yourself when you are in town. the snow has been fairly regular of late and if i was a gambling man id suggest you should be ok to get some at some point in your trip. strength wise it is still superior to anything else which i know of in the city.

as a point of interest, last saturday i did a little comparisen of smoking hawaiian snow then grey haze from grey area. the grey haze was nowhere near as good, taste wise or stoned wise. it smelt decent enough and to be fair john had said it wasnt the freshest. i understand the cannelope haze is their recommended sativa strain right now but it just didnt smell too clever to me.

the absolute 100% recommendation from me for this week is india kush from atlantis in daniel stalpertstraat. wonderful! had me happy happy happy last evening and i shall without doubt pick up more this evening. this is a shop with which ive had so-so luck in the past. their blueberry doesnt seem as good as the noon and the santa maria always seemed lame compared to (for example) the version at kashmir lounge. but the kush is sensational - fresh in yesterday. anybody in town this week would be well advised to pop by. it isnt on the menu but the box is clearly marked behind the counter. a big frothing glass of orval trappist ale next door at gollem should round off a lovely afternoon for any self respecting individual.

the white widow at greenhouse effect is also really very good this week. worth checking out.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-08-23, 2:04 pm

eddie69
Withnail Thank you so much for your reply. I guess i will have to check both Greenhouses while visiting so i don't miss out. I always hang out in de pijp while in town so i can check out india kush while sipping columbus or zatte or orval , next door at the new gollem..Park 118 is also on my menu while in the area. I have never been to a privee but think it is better for me than the wallen. If you can inform me of any fresh talent at 118 that would be great as the last report in the device is a little old. Katsu's sage is always good as well also I need to check out killer green. In the states I am a beer man who sells orval.After park 118 about 4:00 on wednesday coming I will ride a rental bike to Het Ij if you are interested in joining me and Ton for a beer. Thanks Ed
Posted: 2006-08-24, 11:34 am

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: