Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
weed/spacecake
Posted: 2006-08-26, 4:21 am

xxcmxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can anyone recommend where to find the best weed/spacecake or other edibles? I love that deep body high and think it's the best way to take that A'dam feeling with you on the day you have to leave. Eat a little snack on your way to the airport.
Any advice?
Re: weed/spacecake
Posted: 2006-08-26, 10:34 pm

thesaint1690
Back in febuary we had some quality space cake from Chocolata coffee shop on Spuistraat but now changed its name to abraxas i beleive since then, women behind the counter said dont eat all that at once 2 pieces each in 5 mins and then we all floated like casper back to the hotel and took us bout an hour funny that seeing how our hotel was in same street ten minutes away good cake shop is 5 mins from supermarket behind dam square headind towards train station here is a link to it....http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html

Posted: 2006-08-27, 5:25 pm

riftst
as far as taste goes, definately try the space cakes at Amnesia. there is a very good supplier of space cakes in town called the muffin man with such cakes as the strawberry cheesecake muffin. the best cakes i've tried in all of amsterdam, at least so far, and i've tried quite a few of them.
Re: weed/spacecake
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:25 pm

sordidfantasy
Does the muffin man have a store or does he just roam around?

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: