Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best weed for first timers
Posted: 2006-09-08, 2:41 pm

jellyman1968
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
Visiting Amsterdam soon and would like to try some weed,we both are inexperiaced smokers,
I had some ages ago...bad experiance pulled a total whitey and felt terible.
My wife has not really had any so a nice mellow type would be good...want to get her in the mood for fun etc.
Advise and best types and places to smoke would be welcomed.
Cheers.
Re: Best weed for first timers
Posted: 2006-09-08, 2:54 pm

marksmark
Hey there!
I would suggest a sativa, something that won't lock you to the floor....a more cerebral motivating smoke would suit.
Difficult to recommend actual smoke, as menus can be variable......a good dealer in the coffeeshop will help you with your question.
My favourites for an 'up' smoke......New York City Deisel, usually available in T'Nes, Amnesia, Dampkring, Hunters. Thai-tanic - from T'Nes.

The other thing I'd mention (with respect) is, just toke easy....don't go at hard to begin with. It is easier to relight the joint for another hit than it is to get out of a whitey!
Have fun!
Posted: 2006-09-08, 4:39 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just for the sake of completeness, the ones that you want to avoid are the indicas, which produce a more stoner, laid back high.

But rather than interrogate the seller as to which species is which (and try to remember all that) I usually just tell the seller that I am looking for something with a higher energy buzz, something good for museum visiting and walking about. They get the idea and a reputable seller will steer you in the right direction.

the dogs
salivating at the thought
Posted: 2006-09-08, 5:30 pm

Sex-etary
Hi Jellyman

Try the Baba coffee shop, it works for us. The Greenhouse Effect Cafe is also good, they ask you if you want mild medium or strong xxx have a wicked time.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: