Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam "Weed Pass" ??
Posted: 2012-04-27, 8:43 pm

AmiM
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi :) so im going to Amsterdam in october for my 21st! cant wait.. it will be my first time(and hopefully not last!) but im getting so confused right now with all this talk about bans and weed passes etc. most papers are saying it wont happen to amsterdam(if it happens at all) untill either the end of the year or 2013 and its just the southern parts.. but others are saying every coffeeshop will be banned to tourists next month.. anyone know what is actually true? will be so gutted if it happens before i go :(
Re: Amsterdam "Weed Pass" ??
Posted: 2012-04-28, 8:45 am

expatsam
Hi AmiM

Have a look at the "It's no toke!" thread here in this same forum and rest assured.

In my opinion, between now and your visit the 'official' situation will continue to change and continue to be reported and mis-reported in a variety of ways, and despite all that the Amsterdam coffeeshops will continue to do business.

Have fun!

expatsam
Posted: 2012-04-28, 5:15 pm

Koertners_back
here's some info from the Washington Post. Looks like we're all safe (in Amsterdam at least) for 2012, but who knows after that ?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... ernational
Posted: 2012-04-28, 5:20 pm

AmiM
Thanks for your replies! :D
really hope it doesnt happen at all as i dont want this to be my first and last visit there :(
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: