Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Current weed recommendations?
Posted: 2012-05-04, 12:34 am

expatsam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Everybody,

I'll be arriving this weekend for a few days and would welcome anyone's recommendations for good weeds. I usually have a look through the Cannabis Cup winners and seek out some of those and check in at the Grey Area to see what they have on offer. Anything special I should be seeking out? Or not bothering with?

Thanks in advance for any advice. This time I'll write up some tasting notes, I promise.

expatsam
Re: Current weed recommendations?
Posted: 2012-05-04, 1:04 am

essexlad Power Kat
Yeah grey area is best place to get weed there. Voyagers is another place for good weed. And green place is best place as its right next to the RLD area

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php
that forum sites normal talking about most coffee shops and what's best to smoke so far.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CoffeeshopMenus.htm#

good for menus .

I hear liberty haze is ok 2011 winner but tangerine dream is better 2010 winner.
Re: Current weed recommendations?
Posted: 2012-05-04, 1:16 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
In recent months my favourite smoke has been the Budda Tahoe OG Kush from the Green Place. Lots of other nice stuff on their menu so would recommend you check it out for yourself!

Posted: 2012-05-04, 3:14 pm

expatsam
Thanks for the tips!

I tried the Tangerine Dream in Jan. 2011 when it was fresh off a Cup win, but my overall fav that trip was Chocolope from the Grey Area (looking back now, the TD didn't even make it into my tasting notes). In fact the letdown with the TD (which I remember being expensive, although I don't recall exactly how much it was) kind of cooled me on Barney's and I haven't really gone out of my way to get up there on subsequent visits.

For whatever reason, I've never bought at the Greenplace, but I see that they had some action at last years Cup and they've come well recommended more than once, so I guess it's time to broaden my horizons. I think until last year I didn't even realize it was a different place from the Greenhouse (where I usually try to make an early buy to get a free grinder, perfect for leaving behind once my adventures are complete).

I don't know if I've ever even seen Voyagers, at least if I have I haven't noticed it. I'll do my due diligence and try to work it into my circuit.

While I have my (admittedly rather sparse) notes out from prior visits, I see that on my Jan. 2012 trip the surprise favorite was 420 Haze from the 420 Cafe. I never really buy at the 420 but I often like to hang out there as they aren't jerks about smoking out of your own stash and I like the music they play. Anyway, I found myself running low and asked for a recommendation from the budtender, he pointed me to 420 Haze (someone here probably knows the 'true' genetics behind their brand-named Haze) and I was seriously impressed.

Morning flight tomorow! I'm psyched! Thanks again for the tips, I'll try to take better tasting notes and get a review up here.

expatsam
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: